mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
And I don't think Val is one to settle for second best. She will get his attention one way or another. All of it.
She thought she was going to just lie there on the beach making the MC overthink, but Darryl and TJ got ideas from the MC and Erynn's Dirty Dancing recreation. A game of football, a sport she's not good at and has less control over, backfires. (I think she has control issues like the MC himself and other characters.) She seems genuinely remorseful afterwards. And if you choose to favor Lexi, she does react. My guess is, she's pulled this before with other guys just like the MC has pulled his shit with other ladies. They are each other's match and can cancel each other out. Both only children too from single parent families. As an only child myself, the psychology of the behavior is there.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
The thing is if you are not an Erynn playthrough, why would you want to go to the photoshoot? There's nothing for you there, are you gonna stand there and watch a girl that hates you?
Same goes for the beach. If you're not with Alexis, why should she invite you? Iris is the one who organized this and she only asked Alexis to take MC with her because of her "double date" thing. On the secret path it's Erynn who tries to matchmake Alexis with MC. Remember? "He's sooo your type!" But you're not invited if you're on Erynn path, because of Iris. Iris tries to get Erynn and since Erynn is Alexis' BFF she does this by inviting Alexis to the beach with the option to take Erynn with her. Iris made it very clear at the garage where Erynn and MC wants to meet John: "Speaking of spring break. How about we spend a day together sometime next week? We could go to the beach or something? We can invite Alexis, maybe someone else?" Well, they invited Alexis and not someone else. No biggie.

• Angry
Reactions: LSC82

StultusAnglicus

Donor
Jan 6, 2019
She thought she was going to just lie there on the beach making the MC overthink, but Darryl and TJ got ideas from the MC and Erynn's Dirty Dancing recreation. A game of football, a sport she's not good at and has less control over, backfires. (I think she has control issues like the MC himself and other characters.) She seems genuinely remorseful afterwards. And if you choose to favor Lexi, she does react. My guess is, she's pulled this before with other guys just like the MC has pulled his shit with other ladies. They are each other's match and can cancel each other out. Both only children too from single parent families. As an only child myself, the psychology of the behavior is there.
My theory is that she loves the thrill of the chase, she enjoys getting her flirt on [the whole hat/no hat flipping her personality dial this episode for example being a slightly ham-fisted demonstration of this] but doesn't know what to do (at least emotionally) when she get's them, and probably usually dumps them because they want more and she isn't feeling it. The question remains if Nyx keeps this 'competition' PG-13 or if she goes full NTR route. And if she does that is is dependent on the MC's previous choices cheater/not cheater etc

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
My theory is that she loves the thrill of the chase, she enjoys getting her flirt on [the whole hat/no hat flipping her personality dial this episode for example being a slightly ham-fisted demonstration of this] but doesn't know what to do (at least emotionally) when she get's them, and probably usually dumps them because they want more and she isn't feeling it. The question remains if Nyx keeps this 'competition' PG-13 or if she goes full NTR route. And if she does that is is dependent on the MC's previous choices cheater/not cheater etc
If you don't want Val missing around don't give her a reason to its easy be a man give her a nice hard fuck :devilish:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: StultusAnglicus

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Excellent point. I'm a chaser or love being the chased but when it's there, I don't know what to do emotionally. The MC on the other hand, after his broken family background and thinking his best childhood friend has rejected his deepest feelings then, seems to also love his own version of pursuit, falling in love with the next lady.

Yes, the hat thing was ham-fisted in more than one way especially when it gets to the that bad baseball cap parallel between the MC and Val.

Oct 10, 2022
I had a good fap on Layla. Damn.
You sir, my hero. Eveyone here having heated argument about Val, Erynn, Alexis etc. you went and said I fapped and boom, end of discussion. :LOL:

The faster you cum, the sooner you start round two right? right?
Actually, premature ejaculation has evolutionary advantage for spreading genes more.
Lawrence K. Hong (1984) Survival of the fastest: On the origin of premature ejaculation, The Journal of Sex Research, 20:2, 109-122, DOI: 10.1080/00224498409551212

Last edited:

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I don't think this VN will ever go "full NTR." I don't think it will even go any further than it has. Flirting with the idea that Val might choose someone else versus outright choosing Darryl, who Valeria has already shown some content for.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I love that Alexis is forward. Most of the paying fans do, as well. She has been consistently at the top (usually #1) of the polls from the very beginning.
I think Alexis problem is that she's "everything", she's very forward, mile high, booty calling... and then she's the shy, hopeless romantic, never brought a boy home...
Excuse me she invited the MC home day fricking 2!!!!!

And then there's stuff like this...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm sorry, is that suppoused to be the same girl who invited you into a plane bathroom? Then took you to her home(where she never took anybody before) upon running into you again? It's a hard sell...

And then there's the fact that apparently the only time she's been dishonest in her whole life was the first week upon meeting the MC... she seemingly has no other secrets, troubles or bad thoughts, Nyx made her so sweet that she lost her edge.

Last but not least, the game development meta has gotten to me, i admit...
With how much she's constantly pushed to the forefront, makes me wanna see the back of her or just make her cry...

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I think Alexis problem is that she's "everything", she's very forward, mile high, booty calling... and then she's the shy, hopeless romantic, never brought a boy home...
Excuse me she invited the MC home day fricking 2!!!!!

And then there's stuff like this...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm sorry, is that suppoused to be the same girl who invited you into a plane bathroom? Then took you to her home(where she never took anybody before) upon running into you again? It's a hard sell...

And then there's the fact that apparently the only time she's been dishonest in her whole life was the first week upon meeting the MC... she seemingly has no other secrets, troubles or bad thoughts, Nyx made her so sweet that she lost her edge.

Last but not least, the game development meta has gotten to me, i admit...
With how much she's constantly pushed to the forefront, makes me wanna see the back of her or just make her cry...
Just because she is forward or really knows that she wants to take advantage of the moment with the MC before he gets under the influence of Erynn, does not mean she is a slut, experienced, or a bad girl. Sometimes, good girls do 'bad' things. Those are the best kind of girls.

Yes, it is unlikely that she would jump him on the plane. But maybe she just didn't want to let the moment go. Maybe she was following the guidance of her cousin and ceased the day. Most of us hope to meet someone like Alexis. Hell, I hope to and then keep her forever.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
over the top giphy-4174433866.gif

I'm not sure if you guys will get his GIF reference from Sylvester Stallone's 1987 arm wrestling movie Over The Top. That's the move he does before he arm wrestles an opponent.

I enjoyed this update except for that horrible hat sequence between the MC, Lexi, Darryl, Val.

StultusAnglicus " [the whole hat/no hat flipping her personality dial this episode for example being a slightly ham-fisted demonstration of this] "

LSC82

Nurikabe

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
View attachment 2868000

I'm not sure if you guys will get his GIF reference from Sylvester Stallone's 1987 arm wrestling movie Over The Top. That's the move he does before he arm wrestles an opponent.

I enjoyed this update except for that horrible hat sequence between the MC, Lexi, Darryl, Val.

StultusAnglicus " [the whole hat/no hat flipping her personality dial this episode for example being a slightly ham-fisted demonstration of this] "

LSC82

Nurikabe
Absolutely love that movie! Saw it in a theater which certainly tells you my age.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
The thing that most puzzles me is that the MC can still be involved with so many girls and be boyfriend with at least 2 at a time, but the story does not have a harem ending that we know of. Makes me think that there is a huge letdown coming in the end where the mc may end up with no-one at all

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes