• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Just because she is forward or really knows that she wants to take advantage of the moment with the MC before he gets under the influence of Erynn, does not mean she is a slut, experienced, or a bad girl. Sometimes, good girls do 'bad' things. Those are the best kind of girls.

Yes, it is unlikely that she would jump him on the plane. But maybe she just didn't want to let the moment go. Maybe she was following the guidance of her cousin and ceased the day. Most of us hope to meet someone like Alexis. Hell, I hope to and then keep her forever.
I don't agree at all, she's been consistently forward, you can't put that down to "cousin influence", she invited him back home day 2 and then again the next day, then she fucked in the car... but she never blew anyone? That's a reeeeally hard sell.
And she straight up says she never brought any boys home, it's not just that Layla never caught her.

And someone who has the instincts "i'm gonna get my claws on him now before Erynn gets the chance" as you(and the game) suggests, it's also a hard sell when she's suddenly as pure as snow.
IMO it would've been better if she kept her edge, a girl who doesn't have limits, even against her BFF, could've opened so many stories of how often they competed with each other, sometimes without even noticing...

Reactions: Maviarab

Lindien

Aug 18, 2021
Well looks like Valeria wants to try the BBC. I'm going for the second place on my list of LI i guess.

Aug 8, 2021
Is this game good for fap? The scenes are too short for that... I mean, you click 5 times and it's over unless you just watch the looping 'animation' but it's boring

Unless someone suffer from premature ejaculation
Yes, it is good for fap.

As for the premature ejaculation, if you're suffering from it, you better go to the nearest urologist to treat it

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Actually a lot of things she mentions make sort of sense. I mean if guy doesn't show interest on girl that girl will move on and find someone else. Also it's true that both guys and girls look for someone else even if they are in relationship. It's something called cheating that not many people are fans of.

Edit : On personal note i can't wait for Val to have some action with Darryl
You know there are some pics missing in that scene, she never said she is fine with fucking Darryl.
She is still focused on the MC.
Neither do i believe that Nyx will do that, no matter the choices we did for the MC. She likes to stir up her patreons, put fuel into the fire and has a good laught at the following reactions, but i really daubt she will go full ntr.

As for what Val actually says
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Same goes for the beach. If you're not with Alexis, why should she invite you? Iris is the one who organized this and she only asked Alexis to take MC with her because of her "double date" thing. On the secret path it's Erynn who tries to matchmake Alexis with MC. Remember? "He's sooo your type!" But you're not invited if you're on Erynn path, because of Iris. Iris tries to get Erynn and since Erynn is Alexis' BFF she does this by inviting Alexis to the beach with the option to take Erynn with her. Iris made it very clear at the garage where Erynn and MC wants to meet John: "Speaking of spring break. How about we spend a day together sometime next week? We could go to the beach or something? We can invite Alexis, maybe someone else?" Well, they invited Alexis and not someone else. No biggie.
So Alexis invites her bf, Erynn invites the MC because she wants him to set up with Alexis, but doesn't invite him if she want's him for himself ? That makes not really much sense.
Erynn doesn't even realise that Iris tries to date her.
Iris has no clue that they have history or like each other, so she has no reason at all to not invite the MC. She is thankful he helped her to get the ''date'' in the first place and also still likes the MC.
She has zero reason to not invite him or even be against it, from her perspective the MC could be usefull to ''distract'' Alexis so she can spend more time with Erynn.

The only times it would make sense the MC is not invited is, if you had an bad break up with Alexis, or Erynn hates you.

And i think for many Erynn fans that is an issue if you loose half her content, in a update which was focused on her, she is already the LI which has a real lack of content.

Also something entirely different to the photo shoot, which has only Erynn content, compared to the beach which is equal focused on Erynn/Alexis/Iris and also relevant if you are on the Val route...

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
To be friend with someone doesn't mean you've to have them all around. Iris invited Erynn for reasons and took Alexis with them as a leaf. If you're with Alexis Iris says her she could invite MC but she didn't said that to Erynn because she knew about their history. Iris wants Erynn for herself.
If you say so. I think it's realistic.
Erynn wants you at the photoshoot but Iris don't want you at the beach where she's trying to hit on Erynn.

She didn't blocked anything. Iris does. She knows Erynn is MC's long time crush and could be a competitor. Why take the risk? Also in case Iris didn't, Erynn should have enough sensitiveness not to invite the ex of a fresh ended relationship.
I never thought about it like that it does makes sense, however I feel Erynn would still invite you to the beach unless you are on bad terms with her Alexis. ( cheating) because not only looks like Erynn is kinda ready to date you at that point and has no idea of Iris's feelings / intentions towards her but she probably still wants to make up for lost time and the fact it's Spring Break so she knows you both got a break to catch up and hang out and do something fun.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Yes there a screeenshot of her discord server talking with some of her members , where she confirmed that she changed Val because people asked for and to make MC have "competition" over Val...
I actually like there is competition makes it more realistic but the way it's done feel weird / off

kendrickzl

Mar 11, 2023
there could be a solo route with Elena from here, no?
1692640431868.png
Looking at the code, you can see that it's not possible to start the route with her because of 1 point, that's a joke.
1692640723950.png
1692640749561.png

• Angry
Reactions: tachini

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
You know there are some pics missing in that scene, she never said she is fine with fucking Darryl.
She is still focused on the MC.
Neither do i believe that Nyx will do that, no matter the choices we did for the MC. She likes to stir up her patreons, put fuel into the fire and has a good laught at the following reactions, but i really daubt she will go full ntr.
If i'm going to be honest i stil didn't play EP11. From the little things i saw and discusion i presume that this update is all about Erynn and Layla but also Elena. It really is a bummer cause i'll get my laptop in September so till then i'll have to wait.

As for ntr, i mean i'm against sharing if the girl is mine, however imo if MC shows no interest in certain girl than that girl should find someone, what ever her sexual preference is.

I also noticed that there are racist comments because Darryl is black and they don't want black guy to nail white chick. Let me tell you that as a white guy i have no such problems and i dated really hot black girl. She even asked me if it was strange for me dating black girl. I told her "Darlin regarding sex i don't discriminate". :ROFLMAO: and boy i can tell you that girl was crazy (in bed).

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
If i'm going to be honest i stil didn't play EP11. From the little things i saw and discusion i presume that this update is all about Erynn and Layla but also Elena. It really is a bummer cause i'll get my laptop in September so till then i'll have to wait.

As for ntr, i mean i'm against sharing if the girl is mine, however imo if MC shows no interest in certain girl than that girl should find someone, what ever her sexual preference is.

I also noticed that there are racist comments because Darryl is black and they don't want black guy to nail white chick. Let me tell you that as a white guy i have no such problems and i dated really hot black girl. She even asked me if it was strange for me dating black girl. I told her "Darlin regarding sex i don't discriminate". :ROFLMAO: and boy i can tell you that girl was crazy (in bed).
Well about Layla yes, Elena has some good content (together with the Layla content), Erynn....well she has content, didn't feel like she had any focus thought, especially not on her route.

Well yeah, i have no problem with the LI's breaking up with the MC, which happens in the game.
Val is negative received this update because it really doesn't fit with how she was portrayed until now. Dunno feels strange or like Nyx wants to force some drama for drama's sake and there is already enough of that, not every character needs a shit ton of that, it get's really tiring imo.

Hm, i haven't really noticed any racist comments, but that is more likely due to black guys usually being the main antagonists in ntr stories, so typical cliche.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I also succeeded in my last playthrough on the Layla route. For my part, I am satisfied with this update. Finally, there is some progress on Layla's route. In fact, I think that if you made the right decision and choose Layla in the end, there can be much more to this relationship in the future... Of course, only if you got the threesome in the hot tub. It can be seen that Elena is also included in the possible trio...However, if you choose Elena in the end, you will definitely lose both girls. Elena will not choose MC over her best friend (there is chemistry between them, but not enough). As for the other big dust-up girl, she is Valéria...I also have my own theory and it's simple: We know that Val only appears when you're in a relationship with Alexx...Maybe it's strange even if you didn't show interest in her before. ..Until now, everyone saw her as a cute little girl...But believe me, she's not: Valéria is a real hunter and now MC is the victim, she will be the trophy and that's why she does everything...Why does she only hunt on Alex's trail? The explanation is simple: girls her age are not her opponents, but Alex is an older and more experienced girl, so the challenge and the glory are much greater... And don't let anyone believe that Daryll will get anything from her. He is just a toy that he has at hand and that he uses to get MC. But don't worry, he doesn't need BBF, he needs MC. This is a deliberately designed and fabricated version of the author, whether you like it or not. Think about it: you are naive to Alex, you haven't approached Valéria until now, and then you suddenly get scenes where you have no choice... This path will be painful for many players... Of course you can have a different opinion, but I can see it and wait for the next one update...

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
The only times it would make sense the MC is not invited is, if you had an bad break up with Alexis, or Erynn hates you.
And that's the part where I disagree. I understand from the point of view as a player to want to involved there but I have to see the characters as individuals with own intentions, own lifes, and own goals to achieve. If I try to understand why Iris and Erynn didn't invite him from their point of views and not from mine, I come to the conclusions I tried to explain here several times. We as players knows things the characters didn't know and that's a thing one could easy forget. Happened to me very often tbh.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
And that's the part where I disagree. I understand from the point of view as a player to want to involved there but I have to see the characters as individuals with own intentions, own lifes, and own goals to achieve. If I try to understand why Iris and Erynn didn't invite him from their point of views and not from mine, I come to the conclusions I tried to explain here several times. We as players knows things the characters didn't know and that's a thing one could easy forget. Happened to me very often tbh.
I can get why Iris or Alexis may not invite the MC ( if you are not on Alexis route) but I feel like Erynn would at least if not for anything more than to to make up for lost time they were apart for those 5 years and it's spring break. while yes they have hung out prior to the beach i dont think they hung out alot with one another and she would see it as something fun as I dont recall they did anything fun together yet Unless you count the photoshoot.. Only way I see her not inviting is if you cheated on her or Alexis or maybe it was a last minute thing and she had no idea about but I feel if she knew ahead of time she would 100%

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I don't agree at all, she's been consistently forward, you can't put that down to "cousin influence", she invited him back home day 2 and then again the next day, then she fucked in the car... but she never blew anyone? That's a reeeeally hard sell.
And she straight up says she never brought any boys home, it's not just that Layla never caught her.

And someone who has the instincts "i'm gonna get my claws on him now before Erynn gets the chance" as you(and the game) suggests, it's also a hard sell when she's suddenly as pure as snow.
IMO it would've been better if she kept her edge, a girl who doesn't have limits, even against her BFF, could've opened so many stories of how often they competed with each other, sometimes without even noticing...
This is not the same but an interesting example. My ex-wife had been with 4 guys her whole life. Had never given a BJ, never had a boyfriend in high school, and never brought a boyfriend home. But she had a one-night stand with a dude on spring break that was completely against her character.

The last woman I dated wanted our second date to be at a swinger's party. There are all kinds of people. All kinds of experience levels. Purity is a judgment call, not an actual thing. But you don't have to buy it. That is the character Nyx has created. No amount of "evidence" or real-life examples can sway someone who has made up their mind. Whether you buy it or not, Alexis has been a favorite character of the fans, despite having all the crazy things that make it a "reeeeally hard sell."

I would go for the character you described too, though. The edgy, no-limits, backstabbing girl would be just as great for me.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes