nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Hey, I recently had to completely clear my disk so I have none of my saves. So just to have a priority list. Whitch girls have updates this time? I know about Lyla/Elena and Erryn but what about the others?
lexi has some content as well
(didn't play more than layla and lexi paths yet)

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Hey, I recently had to completely clear my disk so I have none of my saves. So just to have a priority list. Whitch girls have updates this time? I know about Lyla/Elena and Erryn but what about the others?
Everyone except Nikki got some new content, some more, some less...

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
A layla PT and an Alexis PT will basically show you everything there is to see (choose Cara, fuck Gabi, pursue Val, help Erynn).

You can probably do the whole thing if you do an Alexis secret path PT with the above mentioned conditions...

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
it's to force unneeded drama down the line... well you know what, I'm not fucking biting. You don't give us Elena without killing Layla inside, fine, I just won't touch that route and be done with it. Same with Iris locked behind Lexi, I like Iris a lot but not like this please. If given the option for a clean route for both I'd gladly take it, but not this forced bullshit.
It seems more that Iris might end up being another landmine character locked behind Layla, not so much Alexis. You can only fuck her in the changing room on the Alexis "Secret Path", which means you have to actively be dating Layla. That's 2 extra Iris points that you leave on the table unless you cheat on Layla.

So Layla has to get dumped for 2 different LIs. Nyx really hates Layla for some reason :ROFLMAO:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
It seems more that Iris might end up being another landmine character locked behind Layla, not so much Alexis. You can only fuck her in the changing room on the Alexis "Secret Path", which means you have to actively be dating Layla. That's 2 extra Iris points that you can only get on that route.

So Layla has to get dumped for 2 different LIs. Nyx really hates Layla for some reason :ROFLMAO:
true, but fuck that actually, I'm not gonna hurt Layla :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Acsuka

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Was it remade? Alexis doesn t look like a zombie anymore, she s kinda cute now.
Not entirely, but the dev's been re-making the early chapters little by little, so a lot of it looks different... at some point you'll run into the old renders tho...

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
So iam nearly done with the update

I didnt made up my mind though if it was really satisfying, its a topic fo another time, but it was overall one of the better updates compared to the last ones.

Other than that, i was curious about one thing and did try to get it in my playthroughs now, but didnt manage to get it...

I once read in the thread that you can get a scene with Layla AND Elena in the Hot Tub, i couldnt find anything like that in the walkthrough (well its a fan made walkthrough, nothing official) nor could i manage to get a scene like that. Id it even possible, and if so, what do i have to do? The threeway kiss at the camp was checked.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I once read in the thread that you can get a scene with Layla AND Elena in the Hot Tub, i couldnt find anything like that in the walkthrough (well its a fan made walkthrough, nothing official) nor could i manage to get a scene like that. Id it even possible, and if so, what do i have to do? The threeway kiss at the camp was checked.
Keep scoring points with Elena, would be my guess... I just got it naturally since I've been flirting with Elena as well... if you got the 3way kiss at camp you're in the right direction at least.

Remember old saves don't work since 10.5, you might need to restart...

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
NebulousShooter you had this, right?

Mark Valmont

Oct 15, 2022
Not entirely, but the dev's been re-making the early chapters little by little, so a lot of it looks different... at some point you'll run into the old renders tho...
Thanks, she looks way better, im curious to see what else and who else looks different now.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
So iam nearly done with the update

I didnt made up my mind though if it was really satisfying, its a topic fo another time, but it was overall one of the better updates compared to the last ones.

Other than that, i was curious about one thing and did try to get it in my playthroughs now, but didnt manage to get it...

Basically you just have to chase both of them, especially Layla...Great threesome scene, but unfortunately short because they get distracted...Alex, I like you, but that wasn't nice of you... :devilish:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Keep scoring points with Elena, would be my guess... I just got it naturally since I've been flirting with Elena as well... if you got the 3way kiss at camp you're in the right direction at least.

Remember old saves don't work since 10.5, you might need to restart...
Than you but... yeah well thats not really an answer right? I got the threeway kiss, but not the Hot Tub scene with them... so... what am i missing? And i started all over, fresh install with nothing left from the old versions.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Basically you just have to chase both of them, especially Layla...Great threesome scene, but unfortunately short because they get distracted...Alex, I like you, but that wasn't nice of you... :devilish:
Thats obviously not the case though, there has to be something i have missed... i got so much points with both of them as i could, threeway kiss checked, but still not Hot Tub Scene with them... there has to be something else than just the score for them. Cause i only end up with layla all the time alone.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
did you go to the beach with Elena on the last update? I mean, there shouldn't be much to it... if you're pursuing Elena and getting her affection points it should just happen =/

N0nsens3

Feb 10, 2022
Is there any problem if I follow multiple relationships/paths? Will I be able to stop one of them in the future?

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Thats obviously not the case though, there has to be something i have missed... i got so much points with both of them as i could, threeway kiss checked, but still not Hot Tub Scene with them... there has to be something else than just the score for them. Cause i only end up with layla all the time alone.
Actually, I think the basis is Layla's path - and most importantly, to spend as much time as possible with Elena. The way you treat her little brothers has a big impact on her... In many conversations, you can choose what is favorable to Elena, but that doesn't mean you lose contact with Layla.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes