Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Than you but... yeah well thats not really an answer right? I got the threeway kiss, but not the Hot Tub scene with them... so... what am i missing? And i started all over, fresh install with nothing left from the old versions.
you need a lot Elena points, so sticking with them on train ride, helping her practice cheer, staying with her on the beach, etc. If you throw her a bone or two during the hot tub party you should have enough points by then to get the "threesome" scene. Or you can just cheat with the points/variables :ROFLMAO:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Is there any problem if I follow multiple relationships/paths? Will I be able to stop one of them in the future?
yes, more than likely they will conflict with each other in one way or another, that's why the game is called Intertwined

Reactions: N0nsens3

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I'm so glad I have a Layla (maybe /Elena) save to avoid any headaches....
The part with Layla was so awesome and the premices of the throuple too.

With Erynn, weirdly, it was fun too. No more of those awkward or painful moments and she actually becomes more honest and secure with MC

Valeria, now....
Well, first, I don't see why everyone is so riled up. Darryl is just the usual PoS and she actually tells him to fuck off from on top of her.
She doesn't tell him to fuck off completely, she has no reason yet, he never was THAT inappropriate (except there at the beach, yes).
The problem I have, is I don't really recognize Val here... Nyx says she "plays the field" and that is fine in itself as she plays with MC and maybe Darryl.
But is that the same Valeria who saved MC from Ethan and his goons ? Taking the risk of getting hurt or worse ? And the Valeria we learned to love during the trip ?

I dunno, I might be stupid but it seems Val either hid that part of her or just acquired it recently.
And, as I said, it is fine ; not everyone reveal their whole personality in a few days ; I'm just surprised of what is revealed about her here.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I love that Alexis is forward. Most of the paying fans do, as well. She has been consistently at the top (usually #1) of the polls from the very beginning.

Right now, Valeria has taken more than a 200-person hit on her likability. That is to say, 200 fewer people are voting for her as their favorite character on Patreon. You could argue that her agreeing to go out with Darryl (or anyone other than the MC) was out of character. While I think the older, more mature audience would support that claim, the unfortunate reality is that the masses are just mad that she would go after anyone other than the MC.

So, while there will always be people who complain that not every woman should drop her panties for the MC, in reality, it is wiser to not introduce competition for love interests if you want to keep young minds happy. It creates a predictable, less dynamic, and somewhat boring story. But it also keeps kids from losing their damn minds.
Bro, how Darryl acts with her is sexual harassments, both actions and dialogue, especially coming from a person she already rejected for being handsy. He is worse than Zach, yet Nyx claims on discord that Valeria sees it as playful, lol.

Plus she was always portrayed as the girl that can take care of herself and now, when the dude comes on to her, worse than Zach has ever done, she just goes along with it 'Fine' she says, while allegedly being coerced into a further 'date'. Everything she does this update is out of character for her, what happens in the scenes also doesn't align with Nyx's explanation that Valeria is 'playing the field', or that Darryl dry humping her and telling her how hot she is and how much he wants her is 'playful behavior'. Not even MC would get away with what Darryl did, especially in public.

I don't understand what Nyx's end goal is with this development, but seeing as Valeria has won last 3 updates in the popularity contest, she is playing a dangerous game. I for one at least hope the shitshow is worth reading.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Bro, how Darryl acts with her is sexual harassments, both actions and dialogue, especially coming from a person she already rejected for being handsy. He is worse than Zach, yet Nyx claims on discord that Valeria sees it as playful, lol.

Plus she was always portrayed as the girl that can take care of herself and now, when the dude comes on to her, worse than Zach has ever done, she just goes along with it 'Fine' she says, while allegedly being coerced into a further 'date'. Everything she does this update is out of character for her, what happens in the scenes also doesn't align with Nyx's explanation that Valeria is 'playing the field', or that Darryl dry humping her and telling her how hot she is and how much he wants her is 'playful behavior'. Not even MC would get away with what Darryl did, especially in public.

I don't understand what Nyx's end goal is with this development, but seeing as Valeria has won last 3 updates in the popularity contest, she is playing a dangerous game. I for one at least hope the shitshow is worth reading.
What annoyed me the most was that I didn't even have a chance to have a say in what was happening in the way of loyal Alex... It just dragged me along and I just watched... This starts some damn painful consequences... It won't end well... :cry:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Dude, you're just not getting my point are you... forget about what makes sense to you or not... the beach scene features 5, count them, FIVE LIs: Iris, Alexis, Erynn, Val & Tori... it should've been a "forced" scene that happens in various ways depending on your choices, even if you're single, because it's too juicy of a scene to just lock behind Alexis' paths... just the interactions with Daryl are enough of a reason to have that scene always play.

It's a massive missed opportunity to have the MC interact with basically half of the cast... If you're on Tori's path, she could've invited you to piss off Daryl (and you could've played that scene from the perspective of the other group on the beach)... if you're on Val's path, she could've invited you... if you're on no one else's path, you could've simply had a random run on the beach and found everyone having a nice time without inviting you...

There were soooo many interaction possibilities, AND the assets were all there... it really feels like Nyx went "ehh, fuck it"... again, a huge missed opportunity for no real reason at all. At this point it feels like there's only 2 main routes, Layla or Alexis, because everyone else's content seems to be locked behind those two, and that's kinda lame for many, many reasons.
Oh, its true,
200-735556719.gif

Reactions: DickgirlEnjoyer

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I love that Alexis is forward. Most of the paying fans do, as well. She has been consistently at the top (usually #1) of the polls from the very beginning.

Right now, Valeria has taken more than a 200-person hit on her likability. That is to say, 200 fewer people are voting for her as their favorite character on Patreon. You could argue that her agreeing to go out with Darryl (or anyone other than the MC) was out of character. While I think the older, more mature audience would support that claim, the unfortunate reality is that the masses are just mad that she would go after anyone other than the MC.

So, while there will always be people who complain that not every woman should drop her panties for the MC, in reality, it is wiser to not introduce competition for love interests if you want to keep young minds happy. It creates a predictable, less dynamic, and somewhat boring story. But it also keeps kids from losing their damn minds.
This is not competition,
this is outright sexual abuse,"me too"at its best !! :mad: :mad:
screenshot0001.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png

Oct 10, 2022

Reactions: Mark2000
Sep 3, 2020
I'm so glad I have a Layla (maybe /Elena) save to avoid any headaches....
The part with Layla was so awesome and the premices of the throuple too.

With Erynn, weirdly, it was fun too. No more of those awkward or painful moments and she actually becomes more honest and secure with MC

Valeria, now....
Well, first, I don't see why everyone is so riled up. Darryl is just the usual PoS and she actually tells him to fuck off from on top of her.
She doesn't tell him to fuck off completely, she has no reason yet, he never was THAT inappropriate (except there at the beach, yes).
The problem I have, is I don't really recognize Val here... Nyx says she "plays the field" and that is fine in itself as she plays with MC and maybe Darryl.
But is that the same Valeria who saved MC from Ethan and his goons ? Taking the risk of getting hurt or worse ? And the Valeria we learned to love during the trip ?

I dunno, I might be stupid but it seems Val either hid that part of her or just acquired it recently.
And, as I said, it is fine ; not everyone reveal their whole personality in a few days ; I'm just surprised of what is revealed about her here.
did everybody forget the previous update

she doesn't like being touched or grabbed by people and now

I can go into more detail on what's wrong but I don't want to

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
NebulousShooter you had this, right?
I did pick Elena every choice this update, but I don't think that most are needed, other than kiss her after Layla kisses you, so you start the pseudo threesome scene. Bassicaly if you got the full scene at the beach with Elena in 0.10.5 you should be golden to get everything in 0.11
Is there any problem if I follow multiple relationships/paths? Will I be able to stop one of them in the future?
Some you can drop, some you just play until you are caught and they break up with you, but that seems the way the dev intends you to play. I think its the only VN where dating multiple people gets you more content instead of less(forced to chose where to go, or with which LI, like in every other game), I don't mean overall more content, but more content with your favorite character. If you are not a manwhore you miss cool scenes and meaningful character development, but the dev doesn't trust the player to make those choices alone, you are pretty much 'forced' to play that way, if you care to get the most screen time out of your favorite girls in a single playthrough.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
you need a lot Elena points, so sticking with them on train ride, helping her practice cheer, staying with her on the beach, etc. If you throw her a bone or two during the hot tub party you should have enough points by then to get the "threesome" scene. Or you can just cheat with the points/variables :ROFLMAO:
It seems there is some misunderstanding. I dont talk about the Hot Tub Party near the end of the actual version... You can get a blowjob scene with layla in the Hot tub way earlier in the game, and about two years ago i read in this thread that there is a version of that scene with Elena in it too. But its only Layla everytime alone and later it gets interrupted by her mom. This is happening soon after the training camp. So i guess, that wasnt true and there is no way to get a threeway Hot Tub scene with Elana and Layla there right?

Maybe i just use the gallery unlocker to see for myself, but i hate to use mods, cause they screw up the game files most of the times.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
It seems there is some misunderstanding. I dont talk about the Hot Tub Party near the end of the actual version... You can get a blowjob scene with layla in the Hot tub way earlier in the game, and about two years ago i read in this thread that there is a version of that scene with Elena in it too. But its only Layla everytime alone and later it gets interrupted by her mom. This is happening soon after the training camp. So i guess, that wasnt true and there is no way to get a threeway Hot Tub scene with Elana and Layla there right?

Maybe i just use the gallery unlocker to see for myself, but i hate to use mods, cause they screw up the game files most of the times.
Oh brother, everyone here thought you were talking about the threesome scene in the new update... But now it's clear what you're looking for... no, there's no threesome in that scene, only Layla and her mother actually interrupts them...

Reactions: Elduriel

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
did everybody forget the previous update

she doesn't like being touched or grabbed by people and now

I can go into more detail on what's wrong but I don't want to
I forgot that, yep.
So what Darryl did is crossing the line, as I said ; but with all the spanking and everything at the gym, suddenly she's a-ok ? Did she recovered ? Or is it only with close friends ?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Oh brother, everyone here thought you were talking about the threesome scene in the new update... But now it's clear what you're looking for... no, there's no threesome in that scene, only Layla and her mother actually interrupts them...
yeah I thought the same too

Reactions: Acsuka
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes