Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
This Valéria update is just like a fuck, it's just to annoy everyone... It doesn't depend on the player's decisions, but on what Nyx wants... It has nothing to do with reality, it ruins the Alex path, so I have no say. ..I didn't ask him to chase MC Valéria when I'm loyal...I would have accepted the version if there was a dialogue - "kiss-not kiss". But this...fuck me :mad:
eh it depends really, I have a true Val path, so the beach scene doesn't happen there (only implied)... that said no one really likes what happened there if even i you're with Lexi :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Jericho85

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
From where I sit, the scene did exactly what it was intended to do. Make anyone who like Valeria insanely jealous.
but it kinda failed, didn't it? If you are on her path it doesn't happen, you have a good time on the beach etc., on the other path who gives a shit :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Jericho85

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
but it kinda failed, didn't it? If you are on her path it doesn't happen, you have a good time on the beach etc., on the other path who gives a shit :ROFLMAO:
On the contrary, it makes perfect sense. If you're on her path, there is no need to make the MC jealous. However if she likes the MC enough and you're not on her path, she wants to make you jealous.

And if you're talking about the people in this forum, well... a lot of people apparently give a shit, cause they're all complaining about it. lol

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
it's only a must if you want it to, I'm keeping it clean man :ROFLMAO: I'm not a cheater irl and won't do it here either, if Nyx forces cheating paths on the players I won't partake... if I miss content because of that I'm fine with it rather than see shit like this
Funny thing first time I cheated in this game was on accident and was on my first playthrough. I didn't know you had to break up with Erynn or you kinda automatically cheat with her on Alexis if you hang out with Alexis over training with her sister. I want to waiting for the next time you were with Alexis to break up with her in person if it let you but that's not what happened.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Bro, how Darryl acts with her is sexual harassments, both actions and dialogue, especially coming from a person she already rejected for being handsy. He is worse than Zach, yet Nyx claims on discord that Valeria sees it as playful, lol.

Plus she was always portrayed as the girl that can take care of herself and now, when the dude comes on to her, worse than Zach has ever done, she just goes along with it 'Fine' she says, while allegedly being coerced into a further 'date'. Everything she does this update is out of character for her, what happens in the scenes also doesn't align with Nyx's explanation that Valeria is 'playing the field', or that Darryl dry humping her and telling her how hot she is and how much he wants her is 'playful behavior'. Not even MC would get away with what Darryl did, especially in public.

I don't understand what Nyx's end goal is with this development, but seeing as Valeria has won last 3 updates in the popularity contest, she is playing a dangerous game. I for one at least hope the shitshow is worth reading.
Yea, that scene with Val was really weird. I like her a lot, but I found it strange. Let's see what will happen.

Sep 3, 2020
if I'm not on a girl's path I don't care what she does

now I'm hearing something different if I'm on her route
it does not happen
I may have to finally play the update myself

I've been avoiding playing all time because I didn't want to see it

aaaaaaaaaaaa I'm so confused

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017

it does not happen

Yeah, i haven't played through the path yet either. Like I said, I just flipped through the code. I just think it's overblown.

Oct 10, 2022

it does not happen

If I am not mistaken we do not know if it's happened or not because MC does not get invited to the beach. IMO, Val still goes to beach but we do not see it. Though I do not have only Val path, I talk it from Layla path.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Yeah, i haven't played through the path yet either. Like I said, I just flipped through the code. I just think it's overblown.
i figure the same thing. But of course reading a script and watching the movie made from the script are two very different things. i'll hold my judgment until i see the scene myself.

my concern about the code is that there is a specific split if you're on the alexis special path or not. it's weird that to get Alexis via this route you'll probably have to cheat on Layla. and you know how that goes.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
If you are on Val's path, the scene at the beach doesn't happen? Or is it different?
When I played the val path I didnt see it however, I feel it's implied she still goes to the beach with daryl i think might be up in the air not 100% sure on that id need to play the solo path again to see. But I feel if she does the dry dumping daryl does to her probably doesn't happen as I think that only happens to make the MC jealous if he's there since he hates the MC.

Reactions: underoath27

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
When I played the val path I didnt see it however, I feel it's implied she still goes to the beach with daryl i think might be up in the air not 100% sure on that id need to play the solo path again to see. But I feel if she does the dry dumping daryl does to her probably doesn't happen as I think that only happens to make the MC jealous if he's there since he hates the MC.
But the scene when Daryl does the dry humping, I guess MC doesn't see because he is in the water with the girls.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Man, I had to replay this as my old saves didn't work so I ended up supping back through this twice, and neither time could I get on the path with fucking Iris in the changingroom... She's in one of my favs along with, Melissa - only imagined sex, Sienna - can't fuck at all, and Julia - doubt we'll see again, so the best one to have a shot with... first time I got points with everyone and at path splits just chose whoever I liked more, as I don't mind some others like Val, Eryn, etc... and I got to the beach with Iris but no smushy smushy... second time I avoid anything that gave points with people like Alexis or Layla to try to avoid conflicts and I didn't even go to the beach, haha.

I'm not too fussed as there's a gallery unlock but not sure if I'll bother actually trying to play through the game in the future.

Reactions: Magnumhawaii
Oct 10, 2022
If you are on Val's path, the scene at the beach doesn't happen? Or is it different?
Like I said before, IMO it still happens because, even though I haven't played that route yet, in Alexis' secret route it still happens. There is no one there with MC to Val be jealous of but she still does that which I believe means she always go there, just we do not see it. Also butt slap in the gym happens regardless if I am not mistaken. When we combine selfies on her phone which are probably taken for someone, like the dev said she is playing the field.
I read one of the comments, someone mentioned Val likes to play with people but she got too close to MC so she is feeling something for him. I think it is most likely the truth for her. So she probably plays with Zach, Daryl, a few other unknown people and MC but she has feelings for MC. :unsure:

Last edited:

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Like I said before, IMO it still happens because, even though I haven't played that route yet, in Alexis' secret route it still happens. There is no one there with MC to Val be jealous of but she still does that which I believe means she always go there, just we do not see it. Also butt slap in the gym happens regardless if I am not mistaken. When we combine selfies on her phone which are probably taken for someone, like the dev said she is playing the field.
I read one of the comments, someone mentioned Val likes to play with people but she got too close to MC so she is feeling something for him. I think it is most likely truth for her. So she probably plays with Zach, Daryl, a few other unknown people and MC but she has feelings for him. :unsure:
Yea, I guess Val really likes MC. Well, let's see what will happen on her path.

• Haha
Reactions: linkinn
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes