Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
So, i played several playthroughs again to get as many scene with the girls i like as possible.

And what really bugs me the most about the game is, that Nyx decided to add some "you have to cheat" routes. To get with Iris, you have to be on a Layla path where you cheat on her with her sister Alexis (the Alxeis secret path, which i dont like one bit) and again getting the scene with Iris is cheating on top of that, so... a triple cheat. WTF?

Same goes for Elena, if you are interested in Elena, you have to go for Layla and her both and in the end have to break Laylas heart in some really tough to watch scene... WHY?

So you cant be with elena or Iris without cheating, come on, that sucks ass.

Reactions: Stephanie98

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I know this dev has a ton of fans, but I think it needs to be said that a dev with over 1,200 patrons still using the default daz animations for nearly every sex scene is ridiculous.
O really I had no idea would of never know if I didn't read this. I knew the animations weren't S tier or anything but seemed decent enough. I just assumed they were too just weren't the best compared to other avn's

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
O really I had no idea would of never know if I didn't read this. I knew the animations weren't S tier or anything but seemed decent enough. I just assumed they were too just weren't the best compared to other avn's
Just pick just about any daz game with animations and you'll see the same animations in every game. Difference is, those animations are being made by devs with 300 or less patrons and way less funding. I can't enjoy this game's animations because it's like watching the same sex scene over and over with a new skin on it. They aren't even smoothly rendered, they're choppy as hell on top of that.

Reactions: PeraDrnda

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
I was between her and layla
but thought that layla is a total sweetie
and he might get annoyed by all the erynn bullshit

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I was between her and layla
but thought that layla is a total sweetie
and he might get annoyed by all the erynn bullshit
Well, i mean, normally i'd agree but it's Joshy we are talking about, the largest Maya stan there is (among other questionable LI choices :whistle:).
And with Erynn he can go full CHICK white night and will get cuddles and kisses out of it.

The funny thing is, in pretty much any game i see him, he goes always for the LI's i dislike the most...which would be Tori and Erynn here, but Lalya is a total sweety... that's why i'm really curious about his choice.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
It's true, if you're on Erynn's path, the content is short, but for those who are only interested in her, it's a big improvement...However, you can get new twists about her even if you're on Alex's path and kiss Erynn after the photo shoot. Also, you go to him in the dressing room on the beach... But for that, you need the right contact points for the answer options...
Agreed, hopefully this was just the first step and we constant flow/progress from now on.
On a Alexis+Erynn PT we can see the seeds of doubt finally popping up, who do you really want?We can get pretty mean with Alexis at beach and pretty much always pick Erynn over her.

DarkShadows12

Mar 22, 2023
So I replayed the game again today after getting episode 11. Does anybody know why I ended up going to the garage with Zach instead of Emily? What choices impact these outcomes?

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
So you cant be with elena or Iris without cheating, come on, that sucks ass.
Actually, we don't know that for sure, about Elena that is... So far all the Elena action has been happening in front of Layla, so it's not like you're cheating... YET... we'll see how it develops.

Also, on the whole Val thing...

I mean, yeah i don't like to see Darryl dry humping Val, but her reaction or rather lack of it, combined with that gym scene is what irritates me more then Darryl being an horny prick.

Kind of clashes with the whole no nonsense, kicks Ethan in the balls and not liking being touched, which was shown so far.
You guys are forgetting one key thing about Val/Darryl... remember that Val is somewhat interested in Darryl and she's been hanging with him and Tori:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, it's not like it's completely out of nowhere... she is indeed playing the field and I suppose what happens between them depends on whether you're on her romantic PT or not...

Anyways, Val's behaviour is far from being the issue in the update... but whatevs...

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Whelp, with the hell of Scrappy's walkthrough mod I have separated my saves into 3.
1. Layla and (hopefully as a threesome) Elena only
2. Lexi, Erynn and Iris (the jealousy trio) w/ Nikki still going
3. Val and (I'm betting her aunt) Gabi (plus I kept my relationship with Cara in case this blows up in my face.)

Val and Gabi just look so much alike, but give that we've seen Val's mom, and she's too young to have a married daughter like Gabi, I'm going with Aunt. (probably on Val's father's side. Her mom is a little on the whiter side.)

I feel like these are the 3 storylines Nyx has broken it down into.
-Emily's points are pure for being a good son
-Melissa's points seem only to fuel her imagination
-Brooke seems like a forgotten side at this point with no momentum
-Sienna just feels like a cheating opportunity that will get you "End Path" moments, like Julia was with Cara/Nikki
-While I love Iris, she's a white name, which means she's not a true path. And if things workout between Emily and John, possibly she's the future step sister you banged. (like Nikki and Cara would have been), plus she's probably Erynn's sister and so on
-Tori is a non path, just a bunch of putting up with her shittyness.

Last edited:

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Note that i didn't play EP11 but from what i get i think Val played us all. She's clearly testing the waters. My opinion is that she presented herself in good light so she can deceive everyone, including MC. In other words she wants male orbitors, she wants that atention. Now if she's single i wouldn't have problem. Your spoiler proves me one thing about her character and i do hope i'm wrong.

duz1nn

Jul 28, 2021
Actually, we don't know that for sure, about Elena that is... So far all the Elena action has been happening in front of Layla, so it's not like you're cheating... YET... we'll see how it develops.

Also, on the whole Val thing...

You guys are forgetting one key thing about Val/Darryl... remember that Val is somewhat interested in Darryl and she's been hanging with him and Tori:

So, it's not like it's completely out of nowhere... she is indeed playing the field and I suppose what happens between them depends on whether you're on her romantic PT or not...

Anyways, Val's behaviour is far from being the issue in the update... but whatevs...
But you also said everything... "that depends if you are in her route or not" , so if you are not in her route she will be interested in Daryl because MC didnt show any interest in her.. But the case here is totally different , we are saying that we are interested in her , that we are going for a "solo" route with her but we cant get some scenes with her if you are in a "solo" route with her , anyway the GYM scenes happens no matter if you are trying to be with Val only or if you are dating Alexis and trying to be with Val , which we all know what happens there .... the beach scene we know that will depend on some things too...

But i dont have a problem with this "update" , the problem that im having with the game right now
is the fact that for you to be with a girl that you like, that you are interested in to be in a relationship , you are FORCED to be in a relationship with another person which by the way is totally fucked up.

Reactions: Dalish

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Note that i didn't play EP11 but from what i get i think Val played us all. She's clearly testing the waters. My opinion is that she presented herself in good light so she can deceive everyone, including MC. In other words she wants male orbitors, she wants that atention. Now if she's single i wouldn't have problem. Your spoiler proves me one thing about her character and i do hope i'm wrong.
I don't think that's true. She's made it known several times (especially to Zach and in this case Daryll) that she doesn't like getting grabbed or touched, but doesn't seem to have a problem when the MC does it. Also, the fact of the matter is that we were invited and Nyx wrote it as us not going. Plus in the alternate Beach Scene, Daryll goes so heavy on Val because he sees you with 3 girls and wants to prove he can have multiple too by going after Val. Which she hates and it pisses of Tori.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
But i dont have a problem with this "update" , the problem that im having with the game right now
is the fact that for you to be with a girl that you like, that you are interested in to be in a relationship , you are FORCED to be in a relationship with another person which by the way is totally fucked up.
Correct me if I'm wrong as id need to replay to see. But I think the only one you aren't in a forced relationship is Erynn the closest thing I can think of that be considered cheating is sleeping in the same bed as I don't think you even kiss until the whole Ethan thing. Tho now I think about it maybe Layla kinda counts cause I recall on the Alexis path I had break up with Layla even tho I always kinda turned her down when possible.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I don't think that's true. She's made it known several times (especially to Zach and in this case Daryll) that she doesn't like getting grabbed or touched, but doesn't seem to have a problem when the MC does it. Also, the fact of the matter is that we were invited and Nyx wrote it as us not going. Plus in the alternate Beach Scene, Daryll goes so heavy on Val because he sees you with 3 girls and wants to prove he can have multiple too by going after Val. Which she hates and it pisses of Tori.
As hard as it is you don't pay atention on what Val say but what she do. In the case of Darryl sure she was vocal about it but at the same time her actions demonstrated that she doesn't mind. For example if player is on Vals path, that part when you confront Ethan, Val demonstrated that she's not afraid confronting guys physically, in other words getting into fight. With Zach was a different story (pool scene where he tried to kiss her) but with Darryl who came upon her... You also have to keep in mind that people tend to lie or misrepresent themself. I hope i'm wrong in here and in the future update my claim can be dismissed but until that happens i'll keep Val with reserve.

Reactions: mnotwoke

duz1nn

Jul 28, 2021
Correct me if I'm wrong as id need to replay to see. But I think the only one you aren't in a forced relationship is Erynn the closest thing I can think of that be considered cheating is sleeping in the same bed as I don't think you even kiss until the whole Ethan thing. Tho now I think about it maybe Layla kinda counts cause I recall on the Alexis path I had break up with Layla even tho I always kinda turned her down when possible.
to be honest with you, i dont know , has a long time that i played the game ( playing all routes ) .
I'm only interested in Layla and Valeria ( so thats the only saves that ive been keeping )
Maybe Eryn is a exception here them , i still have to re play the game because since im saving only 2 saves i didnt played all others girls routes yet.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes