Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong as id need to replay to see. But I think the only one you aren't in a forced relationship is Erynn the closest thing I can think of that be considered cheating is sleeping in the same bed as I don't think you even kiss until the whole Ethan thing. Tho now I think about it maybe Layla kinda counts cause I recall on the Alexis path I had break up with Layla even tho I always kinda turned her down when possible.
You don't have to be in a relationship with Layla if you make the right choices. I did a Val only route and Layla actually encouraged my MC to ask her out.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Yeah you don't technically need to cheat on anyone to be on Val's path... HOWEVER you'll miss a lot of scenes with her, which is kind of the issue here...

One of the worst examples is that you NEED to be on Alexis' path to call Valeria after the NAthan incident, which makes no fuckin sense, why wouldn't you call her always if she saved your ass? Why only on Alexis path?

The scene of MC & Nikki bumping into her, that one makes sense that you only see it on Nikki's path, but the phone call has no real reason to be tied to Alexis.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Whelp, with the hell of Scrappy's walkthrough mod I have separated my saves into 3.
1. Layla and (hopefully as a threesome) Elena only
2. Lexi, Erynn and Iris (the jealousy trio) w/ Nikki still going
3. Val and (I'm betting her aunt) Gabi (plus I kept my relationship with Cara in case this blows up in my face.)

Val and Gabi just look so much alike, but give that we've seen Val's mom, and she's too young to have a married daughter like Gabi, I'm going with Aunt. (probably on Val's father's side. Her mom is a little on the whiter side.)

I feel like these are the 3 storylines Nyx has broken it down into.
-Emily's points are pure for being a good son
-Melissa's points seem only to fuel her imagination
-Brooke seems like a forgotten side at this point with no momentum
-Sienna just feels like a cheating opportunity that will get you "End Path" moments, like Julia was with Cara/Nikki
-While I love Iris, she's a white name, which means she's not a true path. And if things workout between Emily and John, possibly she's the future step sister you banged. (like Nikki and Cara would have been), plus she's probably Erynn's sister and so on
-Tori is a non path, just a bunch of putting up with her shittyness.
Layla and Elena definitely seem at least bi-curious, Elena kissed Layla way back in the train scene, we had more of that in this update, and they were definitely into it until Alexis showed up to cock block us...
So i'm definitely hopeful here, maybe not full equal throuple... but maybe relationship with Layla with some Elena special participations is a strong possibility, whatever jealousy Layla has she seems to make an exception for Elena.

Alexis-Erynn-Iris, highly volatile relationships, technically you are in a relationship with one but you might be angling for the others, lots of hints of conflict, and the MC having second thoughts about his commitment to Alexis... fireworks ready!!!!

Yeah, i have a strong suspicion that the friend that was in the club with Gabi was Val's mom, and they could be sisters...
And Gabi can mean problems by herself given who she's married to.

Brooke seems largely forgotten.
Tori is just random sex machine.
Sienna is either trap to ruin Layla and Elena relationships or future couples switching(her boyfriend is into both Layla and Elena, totally cool with you expressing having the hots for his GF and Sienna also has hints of bi curious and playful with the MC).

Correct me if I'm wrong as id need to replay to see. But I think the only one you aren't in a forced relationship is Erynn the closest thing I can think of that be considered cheating is sleeping in the same bed as I don't think you even kiss until the whole Ethan thing. Tho now I think about it maybe Layla kinda counts cause I recall on the Alexis path I had break up with Layla even tho I always kinda turned her down when possible.
The only thing forced is that to get Elena you must string Layla along for a long time...
Everything else is optional, sometimes there's some weird decisions on how to get certain scenes, scenes that might involve more than one character...
For example locking the beach scene behind Alexis, but that doesn't mean you have to be with Alexis to get Erynn or Val, you just lose this one scene(which sucks but it is what it is).

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Alexis-Erynn-Iris, highly volatile relationships, technically you are in a relationship with one but you might be angling for the others, lots of hints of conflict, and the MC having second thoughts about his commitment to Alexis... fireworks ready!!!!
it's so volatile that I can almost see it happening if it's only Alexis + Erynn but not as a throuple cause but just for some casual fun threesome sex here in there since the both known each other for years and know how each other feels about the MC. But if it does happening I truly think it would only Happen on the Erynn path and be more of a one time thing or when they are drunk. If it does happen i think it will be for the late 18th birthday gift Erynn said she still wants to get the MC at one point.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LSC82
Oct 10, 2022
Welcome :LOL:
I'm sure you will find some nice girls for you here, curious which of them will be your favorite.
It will be either Erynn or Iris. One is long lost love interest other is an ex, so both fits him.;) Tori will be the bonus one, because he tends to go after bitches. :LOL:

layla and tori.
I'd put money on it.
'and' is not for him. He always goes I like everyone but X is the one for me blah blah blah ..... :ROFLMAO:
I was between her and layla
but thought that layla is a total sweetie
and he might get annoyed by all the erynn bullshit
Do you not know him?! He lives for these dramas. :whistle:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Raziel_8

jimbro

Jan 30, 2022
I don't think that's true. She's made it known several times (especially to Zach and in this case Daryll) that she doesn't like getting grabbed or touched, but doesn't seem to have a problem when the MC does it. Also, the fact of the matter is that we were invited and Nyx wrote it as us not going. Plus in the alternate Beach Scene, Daryll goes so heavy on Val because he sees you with 3 girls and wants to prove he can have multiple too by going after Val. Which she hates and it pisses of Tori.
Some guys (like Zach) can't even talk to girls without being called a creep. Others can get away with whatever ( as Keanu Reeves said some girls like to be r*ped - I guess he can get away with that ). So girls having stated that they don't like something, only means they don't like it with that guy. Some other guy can do whatever to them. In this case you can obviously see that Val likes Daryl.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
it's so volatile that I can almost see it happening if it's only Alexis + Erynn but not as a throuple cause but just for some casual fun threesome sex here in there since the both known each other for years and know how each other feels about the MC. But if it does happening I truly think it would only Happen on the Erynn path and be more of a one time thing or when they are drunk. If it does happen i think it will be for the late 18th birthday gift Erynn said she still wants to get the MC at one point.
Maybe it can happen in the so called secret Alexis path, since in that one both girls "like you" but neither one is overly attached/in love.
In a normal path for either girl i can't see it, they both get extremely possessive and show jealousy towards of one another...

And in the one where i have both active... oh boy it can only end in tears :oops:

Reactions: mnotwoke

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Maybe it can happen in the so called secret Alexis path, since in that one both girls "like you" but neither one is overly attached/in love.
In a normal path for either girl i can't see it, they both get extremely possessive and show jealousy towards of one another...

And in the one where i have both active... oh boy it can only end in tears :oops:
fair points I think my perspective of them got a little mixed up after the make up but you are right . I do still think a threesome is possible on the non secret path but after thinking about how they are possessive and show jealousy towards one another i think if you did agree to a threesome path if we ever got it would cause mix feeling and end in tears. Unless it happens when they got blackout drunk or something

Reactions: LSC82

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
Hey guys, does anyone know how to unlock the Iris scene this update? Ive read some stuff in the earlier posts and it is suggested I need to be in a relationship with alexis while trying to get it on with eryn and iris? is this the case?

Oct 10, 2022
Hey guys, does anyone know how to unlock the Iris scene this update? Ive read some stuff in the earlier posts and it is suggested I need to be in a relationship with alexis while trying to get it on with eryn and iris? is this the case?
As I understood you need to be on Alexis' secret path and have enough points with Iris. For Alexis' secret path, you need to avoid her and be strictly on Erynn's friend path and also be in relationship with Layla.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
So I replayed the game again today after getting episode 11. Does anybody know why I ended up going to the garage with Zach instead of Emily? What choices impact these outcomes?
You have to have enough Emily points. Don't lie to Emily (like when she asks you who are you going to the beach with), always look out for her (don't let her take the bus-fetch her instead, help at the restaurant), always comfort her (with the Andres situation) and say I love you to her. Basically, be a good son.

Reactions: Dalish and LSC82

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Bro, how Darryl acts with her is sexual harassments, both actions and dialogue, especially coming from a person she already rejected for being handsy. He is worse than Zach, yet Nyx claims on discord that Valeria sees it as playful, lol.

Plus she was always portrayed as the girl that can take care of herself and now, when the dude comes on to her, worse than Zach has ever done, she just goes along with it 'Fine' she says, while allegedly being coerced into a further 'date'. Everything she does this update is out of character for her, what happens in the scenes also doesn't align with Nyx's explanation that Valeria is 'playing the field', or that Darryl dry humping her and telling her how hot she is and how much he wants her is 'playful behavior'. Not even MC would get away with what Darryl did, especially in public.

I don't understand what Nyx's end goal is with this development, but seeing as Valeria has won last 3 updates in the popularity contest, she is playing a dangerous game. I for one at least hope the shitshow is worth reading.
Darryl is a world-class asshole for sure. Valeria does show her backbone and that independence. But she also plays catch with him. Maybe to get him off her. Maybe to play the dangerous flirting game to get the MC's attention. We'll definitely have to wait several months to see where that is going to go. That will be painful.

I would've loved to see her back that ass up and ball-tap him. He rolls off in pain. But again, I am sure she is toying with the MC. Seeking that attention.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes