луна

Aug 24, 2021
Hope is there another way to open Elena´s path in the future, if not for me it isnt worth it break Layla´s heart for some content with Elena.

Reactions: mnotwoke

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Hope is there another way to open Elena´s path in the future, if not for me it isnt worth it break Layla´s heart for some content with Elena.
ive yet to play that path but from what I hear id probally have a hard time doing it as well even if I only ever saw Layla as a friend

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I hope that there is a path where MC could date both together. I can see a Lexi + Erynn's path, Layla + Elena's path, Lexi/Erynn + Iris' path.

StultusAnglicus

Donor
Jan 6, 2019
I don't know brother I'm so confused
Val only path - She is invited by a gropey at the gym Darryl to the beach the next day, MC wants to take her to the beach first so they go to the beach in the morning to "train", flirty times ensue, you kiss a few times. She says she is going to the beach later with Darryl & others, she leaves with her mum at the end. END OF UPDATE for Val Only run

Lexi path - You will see her at the beach with Darryl, he continues his weird aggressively touchy ways, she looks a bit pissed at Darryl but doesn't really do much

I don't have mixed path saves so IDK about the other permutations.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
When I played the val path I didnt see it however, I feel it's implied she still goes to the beach with daryl i think might be up in the air not 100% sure on that id need to play the solo path again to see. But I feel if she does the dry dumping daryl does to her probably doesn't happen as I think that only happens to make the MC jealous if he's there since he hates the MC.
Well she did say "Maybe".

But I agree. A lot of what what Darryl does on the beach is because he's intensely jealous of the MC showing up to the beach with three hot girls and being the center of attention. All the shit Darryl does to Valeria is in direct response to seeing MC and the girls playing in the water, and then he even tries to disrupt MC's group by intentionally throwing the football at Alexis.

On a Valeria only path, there's no way of knowing if she actually ends up going to the beach with Darryl, but I don't think she would have any reason to unless she's legitimately become friends with Tori and Jazz.

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Well she did say "Maybe".

But I agree. A lot of what what Darryl does on the beach is because he's intensely jealous of the MC showing up to the beach with three hot girls and being the center of attention. All the shit Darryl does to Valeria is in direct response to seeing MC and the girls playing in the water, and then he even tries to disrupt MC's group by intentionally throwing the football at Alexis.

On a Valeria only path, there's no way of knowing if she actually ends up going to the beach with Darryl, but I don't think she would have any reason to unless she's legitimately become friends with Tori and Jazz.
I think she still goes, but I don't think it plays out the same. It's obvious she's into the MC by that point. She's just being friendly with them like the MC is with Layla and Elena and she was with Zach before he got too annoying.

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
If you are on Val's path, the scene at the beach doesn't happen? Or is it different?
I think it still happens. The whole thing is determined by Darryl's actions and not what Valeria feels. Darryl will not take into consideration if MC is pursuing only Valeria or not when harassing Valeria, he is thirsty and horny for Val and he wants her. Val didnt like what Darryl did on the beach, and she still would not like if we are on her path, and even with us being on her path she still goes to the beach with them, and this after MC openly says he wanted to go out with her on a 1x1 date and that he wanted to see her in a bikini...maybe in this case (Val only path) the right thing would be her changing her plans with Darryl and going out with MC to the beach instead, there Darryl would realize she likes MC more and the drama would still be present (dev seems to like it a lot).
But maybe dev made like this to make Val regret not going with MC and start to avoid Darryl....but i doubt it would make sense for him to give up, he would think it was MCs doing.
But the way its now, everything makes me think that nothing changes, including Valeria's lack of reaction.
And Val even seems to be fond of going out with Darryl and company... She doesnt hang out with Layla and Elena (and she could now), thankfully dont like Zach and if I remember correctly Layla invited her to the her hot tub party and she didnt go....she likes to be around Tori, Darryl and that other dude...
AND, i got the impression in the school trip update that she didnt like to be around them that much...but now she seems to like a lot as she refused Layla, Elena and MC to be with them.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Bottom line, my take is, Valeria wants to be with the MC and is using Daryl to make him jealous. Which... seems to be working to perfection with the Valeria crowd here, TBH.
From where I sit, the scene did exactly what it was intended to do. Make anyone who like Valeria insanely jealous.
Ehm...not really imo. Sure she is jealous, but it's this does not look like her using Darryl, but her clearly not being comfortable with what he does.
And there is also the gym scene where she has no problem other guys groping her ass and sending them pics of her...the Mc is not even present.

From what i see most aren't jealous, but clearly dislike the sudden 180 turn in her behaviour which makes no sense and is completely out of character, even Nyx statement doesn't add up with it imo.

you know NYX says MC can play the field why can't Valaria

except not every guy likes to play the field

I am monogamous and I hate to cheat I have a saved file just for Valeria and no one else

that means I've been rejecting every girl in the game until Valeria showed up

I don't like it when people make assumptions about other people assuming that everybody likes to play the field
In other games where you have the option to have multiple LI's whitout cheating and heartbreak i like to go for the ones i like, but why would i want to do this in this game ?

There is pretty much zero chance that you will get more than one LI, with much luck you may get Layla + Elena...and i'm not convinced Nyx will give them a happy ending (if she even gives us a throuple), everyone else and you you will get fucked over.

Add to that, i dislike cheating and more so, hurting the other LI's, like Layla, even if they are not my favorites.
Also not a fan of non stop drama, i like my sweet romance like with Nikki.
So i rather miss some content, than playing like what seems to be the intended manwhore playstyle.

(Actually, where is Joshy our self proclaimed simp sensitive new age man who respects women, when you need his opinion for once :whistle: )

if I'm not on a girl's path I don't care what she does

now I'm hearing something different if I'm on her route
it does not happen
I may have to finally play the update myself

I've been avoiding playing all time because I didn't want to see it

aaaaaaaaaaaa I'm so confused
True The Val beach scene happens only if you are on Alexis path/Alexis secret path.

If you are just with Val, you get a really short scene with her and she says she now going to the beach with Darryl and co, but you don't see it, as you are not invited. (again the beach scene should not be depending on Alexis...)

If you are on Alexis and Val path you get both scenes, first the short scene with Val, and later you meet her at the beach with Darryl and co.
As such i would say that scene is pretty much canon, if you see it or not.

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Ehm...not really imo. Sure she is jealous, but it's this does not look like her using Darryl, but her clearly not being comfortable with what he does.
And there is also the gym scene where she has no problem other guys groping her ass and sending them pics of her...the Mc is not even present.

From what i see most aren't jealous, but clearly dislike the sudden 180 turn in her behaviour which makes no sense and is completely out of character, even Nyx statement doesn't add up with it imo.
That's where I disagree. It's not a change in behavior at all. You could clearly see in the beginning, she was giving Zach every opportunity to get to know her. He just kept screwing it up.

As far as the people here, call it what you want, jealousy or something else, it's clearly rooted in the fact they don't want Darryl near her. And frankly, I get that, but the reaction was still overblown. She might not mind being touched by other guys, but she's not into Darryl. I think her reactions at the beach scene prove that more, not less.

In other games where you have the option to have multiple LI's whitout cheating and heartbreak i like to go for the ones i like, but why would i want to do this in this game ?

There is pretty much zero chance that you will get more than one LI, with much luck you may get Layla + Elena...and i'm not convinced Nyx will give them a happy ending (if she even gives us a throuple), everyone else and you you will get fucked over.

Add to that, i dislike cheating and more so, hurting the other LI's, like Layla, even if they are not my favorites.
Also not a fan of non stop drama, i like my sweet romance like with Nikki.
So i rather miss some content, than playing like what seems to be the intended manwhore playstyle.
Agree. That's why my last play through was just kinda seeing what land mines are out there before I go back and do the solo paths. I think there is a natural inclination for most of us to be nice and flirty with the girls and having clear cut choices about who we're 'pursuing'. This game, though, is more about the girls being attracted to the MC through what he does rather than the MC actively pursuing the girls. The points are clearly the girls becoming more attracted to the MC and wanting to be with him. And then if he doesn't choose them, it breaks their heart. Which is why you just need to not show interest. If you don't show interest in Layla, she actively pushes you to ask out Val if you pursue her. You can avoid the drama if you understand how Nyx is structuring the game.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
And Val even seems to be fond of going out with Darryl and company... She doesnt hang out with Layla and Elena (and she could now), thankfully dont like Zach and if I remember correctly Layla invited her to the her hot tub party and she didnt go....she likes to be around Tori, Darryl and that other dude...
AND, i got the impression in the school trip update that she didnt like to be around them that much...but now she seems to like a lot as she refused Layla, Elena and MC to be with them.
Yeah pretty much this.
She didn't seem to like that group, at all and was rather hanging out with MC/Layla and co.
And since then we see her becoming closer friends with Layla and MC...

Reactions: RanchFTW and Kond

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Whats up with the writing for Valeria in this Update? Not only Darryl sexually harrassing her, which is just a big ??? from a supposedly female Dev, but also how the MC acts around her.

The dialogues and scenes with the other female chars feel super natural (sometimes a bit too much joking, but okay), but he is incredibly awkward around Valeria, to a point that you are wondering why she would even hang around with him. You can feel it for every other female char. The dialogues and some of the jokes are genuinly funny between them, but for her its like...why? Hes just nonstop trying to kiss or grope her, he can barely speak 2 sentences without a sexual innuendo towards her.

It really feels like Valeria is supposed to be a self-insert character that ist supposed to turn every male around her into a brainless horndog. Its slightly disappointing because I was hoping we would get to learn more about Valeria by now, but they ca barely hold a conversation for 2 sentences.

Dev is clearly talented in her writing, the dialogues are possibly the best in any game on this site, which makes it even weirder.
She's a trap character, Nyx loves to troll people and people are falling for it, if people are really interested in her character give 2-3 updates to play her path, maybe by them Nyx gets tired of trolling (If she doesn't ruin her character by them, i doubt it'll happen... but..).

Oct 10, 2022
(Actually, where is@ @Joshy our self proclaimed simp sensitive new age man who respects women, when you need his opinion for once :whistle: )
I don't think Joshy92 play this one, I haven't seen him in this thread.

(again the beach scene should not be depending on Alexis...)

As such i would say that scene is pretty much canon, if you see it or not.
I also think the same. She goes there regardless but maybe dry hump is conditional because they did it after they saw MC and the girls playing.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
She's a trap character, Nyx loves to troll people and people are falling for it, if people are really interested in her character give 2-3 updates to play her path, maybe by them Nyx gets tired of trolling (If she doesn't ruin her character by them, i doubt it'll happen... but..).
I had a feeling something was off about her since her introduction at the camp. Cause how late she came in and pretty she was not that she had nefarious intentions but the fact she seemed very likeable yet not enough time to get a good amount of character development or backstory at least in my personal opinion. So because of that I always treated her as a side character / someone to see the content despite liking her at least until a time comes she gets better updates / development .

Reactions: Skye8 and linkinn

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
As far as the people here, call it what you want, jealousy or something else, it's clearly rooted in the fact they don't want Darryl near her. And frankly, I get that, but the reaction was still overblown. She might not mind being touched by other guys, but she's not into Darryl. I think her reactions at the beach scene prove that more, not less.
I mean, yeah i don't like to see Darryl dry humping Val, but her reaction or rather lack of it, combined with that gym scene is what irritates me more then Darryl being an horny prick.

Kind of clashes with the whole no nonsense, kicks Ethan in the balls and not liking being touched, which was shown so far.
If you don't show interest in Layla, she actively pushes you to ask out Val if you pursue her. You can avoid the drama if you understand how Nyx is structuring the game.
The problem is i really like Elena and would like an solo path with her.
But the option to choose Elena at the end of this update is clearly not the way to go, neither do i believe it will lead to an Elena path, but chances she will crush the MC's balls a rather good imo :LOL:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes