duz1nn

Jul 28, 2021
Bro, how Darryl acts with her is sexual harassments, both actions and dialogue, especially coming from a person she already rejected for being handsy. He is worse than Zach, yet Nyx claims on discord that Valeria sees it as playful, lol.

Plus she was always portrayed as the girl that can take care of herself and now, when the dude comes on to her, worse than Zach has ever done, she just goes along with it 'Fine' she says, while allegedly being coerced into a further 'date'. Everything she does this update is out of character for her, what happens in the scenes also doesn't align with Nyx's explanation that Valeria is 'playing the field', or that Darryl dry humping her and telling her how hot she is and how much he wants her is 'playful behavior'. Not even MC would get away with what Darryl did, especially in public.

I don't understand what Nyx's end goal is with this development, but seeing as Valeria has won last 3 updates in the popularity contest, she is playing a dangerous game. I for one at least hope the shitshow is worth reading.
I agree with everything u said .. also if you are in her route after taking pics with her on that PhotoCabin thing , after that she went to home and her mom saw the picture of two of u and they start talking about u , about how "cute" the MC is, and if she like him and they wanted to talk more about in the restaurant to celebrate her moms birthdays.
I dont know how a girl like this that talks to her mom about the boy that she likes could go from there to a point where she dont care about other harassing you in public , also SINCE when puting your hands over the body of someone is being playful ? Also her faces expressions shows that she clearly didnt like that and yet choose to be quiet ?! so how she is being playful here if her expressions clearly shows otherwise...
Also why you have to be in a relationship with someone else to be in a relationship with a person that you like ? Like whats the point here ?
I dont know man , im really confused

Oct 10, 2022
Avoid Alexis on plane, avoid her at the bar, date Layla, be friends-only with Erynn
Thanks.
in short, ignore lexi at the beginning, be on layla path, don't be on erynn love path I think, personally I won't touch it because it sucks for multiple reasons
Oh, what are the reasons if I may ask? I wanna see hot tub scene and Iris scene.

Reactions: Elduriel

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Biggest cliffhanger is seeing what Nyx will do with the Elena path
realistically nothing, Elena will probably hate MC if he breaks Layla's heart, so just go with Layla for now, hope for a Throuple Path, or an amiable breakup down the line, so you can finally pursue Elena alone. So 5-10 more updates, and all your dreams will come true.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Thanks.

Oh, what are the reasons if I may ask? I wanna see hot tub scene and Iris scene.
hot tub scene, you don't need secret path just be on Layla path and enough points with Elena... for Iris sex yes, secret path is needed, but it's a fucking scumbag thing, you are cheating left and right, and that doesn't sit right with me

Oct 10, 2022
hot tub scene, you don't need secret path just be on Layla path and enough points with Elena... for Iris sex yes, secret path is needed, but it's a fucking scumbag thing, you are cheating left and right, and that doesn't sit right with me
I also don't like cheating but it's like a must in this game. Also for hot tub scene, I was referring the first one that Erynn and Alexis showed up. They mentioned it a few post back.

unless at the secret path,
then alexis and erynn join in.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I also don't like cheating but it's like a must in this game. Also for hot tub scene, I was referring the first one that Erynn and Alexis showed up. They mentioned it a few post back.
it's only a must if you want it to, I'm keeping it clean man :ROFLMAO: I'm not a cheater irl and won't do it here either, if Nyx forces cheating paths on the players I won't partake... if I miss content because of that I'm fine with it rather than see shit like this
1692656011567.png

Oct 10, 2022
it's only a must if you want it to, I'm keeping it clean man :ROFLMAO: I'm not a cheater irl and won't do it here either, if Nyx forces cheating paths on the players I won't partake... if I miss content because of that I'm fine with it rather than see shit like this
View attachment 2868654
Interestingly enough this scene occurs if you are trying to be a good guy and not lead her.;)

I was a cheater irl and know what it does to other person first hand, it is a vile thing to do and cowardly but in a game I'd be okay with it to see more content though never ever on my main saves. :giggle:

Reactions: Elduriel
Sep 3, 2020
I agree with everything u said .. also if you are in her route after taking pics with her on that PhotoCabin thing , after that she went to home and her mom saw the picture of two of u and they start talking about u , about how "cute" the MC is, and if she like him and they wanted to talk more about in the restaurant to celebrate her moms birthdays.
I dont know how a girl like this that talks to her mom about the boy that she likes could go from there to a point where she dont care about other harassing you in public , also SINCE when puting your hands over the body of someone is being playful ? Also her faces expressions shows that she clearly didnt like that and yet choose to be quiet ?! so how she is being playful here if her expressions clearly shows otherwise...
Also why you have to be in a relationship with someone else to be in a relationship with a person that you like ? Like whats the point here ?
I dont know man , im really confused
you know NYX says MC can play the field why can't Valaria

except not every guy likes to play the field

I am monogamous and I hate to cheat I have a saved file just for Valeria and no one else

that means I've been rejecting every girl in the game until Valeria showed up

I don't like it when people make assumptions about other people assuming that everybody likes to play the field

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Interestingly enough this scene occurs if you are trying to be a good guy and not lead her.;)

I was a cheater irl and know what it does to other person first hand, it is a vile thing to do and cowardly but in a game I'd be okay with it to see more content though never ever on my main saves. :giggle:
for me it's even shitty in games to do that... you can call me a pussy but I never want to see that Layla scene again

SidoRu

Aug 31, 2022
Whats up with the writing for Valeria in this Update? Not only Darryl sexually harrassing her, which is just a big ??? from a supposedly female Dev, but also how the MC acts around her.

The dialogues and scenes with the other female chars feel super natural (sometimes a bit too much joking, but okay), but he is incredibly awkward around Valeria, to a point that you are wondering why she would even hang around with him. You can feel it for every other female char. The dialogues and some of the jokes are genuinly funny between them, but for her its like...why? Hes just nonstop trying to kiss or grope her, he can barely speak 2 sentences without a sexual innuendo towards her.

It really feels like Valeria is supposed to be a self-insert character that ist supposed to turn every male around her into a brainless horndog. Its slightly disappointing because I was hoping we would get to learn more about Valeria by now, but they ca barely hold a conversation for 2 sentences.

Dev is clearly talented in her writing, the dialogues are possibly the best in any game on this site, which makes it even weirder.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023

I don't agree with this...What makes a good guy MC in this scene? He only wanted her all day and all night, and when she invited him to her, he threw her away? He's not a good guy, he's stupid and a jerk...
Don't get me wrong, this is about the character...

Oct 10, 2022
I don't agree with this...What makes a good guy MC in this scene? He only wanted her all day and all night, and when she invited him to her, he threw her away? He's not a good guy, he's stupid and a jerk...
Don't get me wrong, this is about the character...
That's why I said tried. He did not want pop Layla's cherry to dump her next day for her best friend. A total asshole would do it regardless.

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017

I am monogamous and I hate to cheat I have a saved file just for Valeria and no one else

I don't like it when people make assumptions about other people assuming that everybody likes to play the field
So, after going over all this Valeria stuff I had to check it out. I haven't actually played the scene yet (no save that gets me on that route yet), but I'm looking through the code.

Val is jealous. She's trying to make the MC jealous just like her. Daryl is simply being used to make him jealous. How far will she take it? I don't know. But it's obvious from how the code is set up and how the variables are set, that she wants to be with the MC, but knows he's with Alexis.

1.) A lot of Valeria interaction is based off the variable "Valeria_Friends = False". That variable only goes to true if you aren't with Layla and/or don't have enough points with Valeria. If you're just friends with Layla and have a lot of points with Valeria, it stays false. Meaning she's trying to get your attention to see her as more than a friend.

2.) She takes a big point hit (-4) when you kiss Alexis in this scene. And the look on her face is obviously one of disappointment / hurt / jealousy.

Bottom line, my take is, Valeria wants to be with the MC and is using Daryl to make him jealous. Which... seems to be working to perfection with the Valeria crowd here, TBH.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Oh brother, everyone here thought you were talking about the threesome scene in the new update... But now it's clear what you're looking for... no, there's no threesome in that scene, only Layla and her mother actually interrupts them...
OK than now we are in the clear :) thanks everybody involved in this conversation than to clear the smoke :)

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020

If it is not a harem game I always go for one girl at a time. Don't need all that drama.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Whats up with the writing for Valeria in this Update? Not only Darryl sexually harrassing her, which is just a big ??? from a supposedly female Dev, but also how the MC acts around her.

The dialogues and scenes with the other female chars feel super natural (sometimes a bit too much joking, but okay), but he is incredibly awkward around Valeria, to a point that you are wondering why she would even hang around with him. You can feel it for every other female char. The dialogues and some of the jokes are genuinly funny between them, but for her its like...why? Hes just nonstop trying to kiss or grope her, he can barely speak 2 sentences without a sexual innuendo towards her.

It really feels like Valeria is supposed to be a self-insert character that ist supposed to turn every male around her into a brainless horndog. Its slightly disappointing because I was hoping we would get to learn more about Valeria by now, but they ca barely hold a conversation for 2 sentences.

Dev is clearly talented in her writing, the dialogues are possibly the best in any game on this site, which makes it even weirder.
This Valéria update is just like a fuck, it's just to annoy everyone... It doesn't depend on the player's decisions, but on what Nyx wants... It has nothing to do with reality, it ruins the Alex path, so I have no say. ..I didn't ask him to chase MC Valéria when I'm loyal...I would have accepted the version if there was a dialogue - "kiss-not kiss". But this...fuck me :mad:

Sep 3, 2020
So, after going over all this Valeria stuff I had to check it out. I haven't actually played the scene yet (no save that gets me on that route yet), but I'm looking through the code.

Val is jealous. She's trying to make the MC jealous just like her. Daryl is simply being used to make him jealous. How far will she take it? I don't know. But it's obvious from how the code is set up and how the variables are set, that she wants to be with the MC, but knows he's with Alexis.

1.) A lot of Valeria interaction is based off the variable "Valeria_Friends = False". That variable only goes to true if you aren't with Layla and/or don't have enough points with Valeria. If you're just friends with Layla and have a lot of points with Valeria, it stays false. Meaning she's trying to get your attention to see her as more than a friend.

2.) She takes a big point hit (-4) when you kiss Alexis in this scene. And the look on her face is obviously one of disappointment / hurt / jealousy.

Bottom line, my take is, Valeria wants to be with the MC and is using Daryl to make him jealous. Which... seems to be working to perfection with the Valeria crowd here, TBH.
Brother that doesn't make any sense because in the previous update, I made it clear that I'm interested in her

like I said I have a save where I only pay attention to her and no one else I'm not with anyone so

she doesn't have to do anything to get my attention and to see her as more than a friend because in

In previous updates, I've made it clear that she has my attention and I see her as more than a friend
screenshot0001.png
1692662278382.png
screenshot0003.png

so who is she jealous of exactly my fucking mother

:oops:

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
This Valéria update is just like a fuck, it's just to annoy everyone... It doesn't depend on the player's decisions, but on what Nyx wants... It has nothing to do with reality, it ruins the Alex path, so I have no say. ..I didn't ask him to chase MC Valéria when I'm loyal...I would have accepted the version if there was a dialogue - "kiss-not kiss". But this...fuck me :mad:
Maybe I'm missing something, but what part are you talking about not having a choice to kiss someone?

And one thing that I've learned going through the code is, if you're earning points, you're chasing that LI. These aren't friendship points. They're LI points. If you want to not pursue someone, you have avoid those points.

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Brother that doesn't make any sense because in the previous update, I made it clear that I'm interested in her

like I said I have a save where I only pay attention to her and no one else I'm not with anyone so

she doesn't have to do anything to get my attention and to see her as more than a friend because in

In previous updates, I've made it clear that she has my attention and I see her as more than a friend
View attachment 2868720
View attachment 2868721
View attachment 2868722

so who is she jealous of exactly my fucking mother

:oops:
She's jealous you're at the beach with Alexis and other girls. Whether or not she's misreading the situation is another story.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes