slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Erynn loved the young MC like a brother (hey incest fans!!!) and she wasn't aware she was making him horny(which is dumb, specially given things like she let him squeeze her boobs, but alas), and she was surprised when he wanted to be more than friends.
The intro with Alexis kinda debunks that though considering her cruel reaction towards MC admitting his feelings was to laugh/bully him (inciting her friends to make fun of him). She slowly distances herself from him as she grows older, so I'm not quite sure how she could suddenly miss him when she was already checking out.

"Don't stick your dick in crazy" - applies to both real life and fictional romances ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The Senior Perv

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
The intro with Alexis kinda debunks that though considering her cruel reaction towards MC admitting his feelings was to laugh/bully him (inciting her friends to make fun of him). She slowly distances herself from him as she grows older, so I'm not quite sure how she could suddenly miss him when she was already checking out.

"Don't stick your dick in crazy" - applies to both real life and fictional romances ;)
That intro was from the MC's point of view. All of the involved parties had different perspectives, so you shouldn´t just accept the situation based on what he thinks happened back then. I understand that a lot of people aren't Erynn's biggest fans, but at least play more than just the first minutes of the story and then make your own judgement.

balazar

Mar 30, 2019
Her coming into your room that first time is one of the best examples of her being crazy. If somebody completely shuts you out of their life for five years and is actively avoiding you, you should leave them alone. You aren't their friend anymore. You don't get to live in a fantasy world where you pretend everything is fine and go busting into their room uninvited while they are sleeping.

Her having romantic feelings for him is just an extra layer of crazy on top of what is already crazy behaviour.

Erynn is crazy, this is what it looks like.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Her coming into your room that first time is one of the best examples of her being crazy. If somebody completely shuts you out of their life for five years and is actively avoiding you, you should leave them alone. You aren't their friend anymore. You don't get to live in a fantasy world where you pretend everything is fine and go busting into their room uninvited while they are sleeping.

Her having romantic feelings for him is just an extra layer of crazy on top of what is already crazy behaviour.
I somewhat disagree with this. She has issues for sure. The first time the MC's mom gives her permission to go wake him up. So it's not like she snuck into his room or anything without permission. I wouldn't call it crazy to want to have a conversation with someone you used to be friends with after 5 years. I would say that's more her being selfish not crazy. Also I know it's his room but he lives with his mom and it's her house so it's not like she can't give permission either be different if he didn't live with her.

As far as her having romantic feelings being crazy well that depends on your pov. Because I think that comes more from the MC representing the last good memory she had in her life, + him being a childhood friend and she has a chance for it be a reality and not a fantasy is what makes her have the crush in the first place. So I don't think having feeling because of that makes her crazy but it isn't a healthy crush either. It's probably the reason she is clingy and jealous. But I do think her being jealous and clingy once the MC starts to show some interest does make her slightly crazy.

Reactions: Alfred the Fallen

balazar

Mar 30, 2019
I somewhat disagree with this. She has issues for sure. The first time the MC's mom gives her permission to go wake him up. So it's not like she snuck into his room or anything without permission. I wouldn't call it crazy to want to have a conversation with someone you used to be friends with after 5 years. I would say that's more her being selfish not crazy. Also I know it's his room but he lives with his mom and it's her house so it's not like she can't give permission either be different if he didn't live with her.

As far as her having romantic feelings being crazy well that depends on your pov. Because I think that comes more from the MC representing the last good memory she had in her life, + him being a childhood friend and she has a chance for it be a reality and not a fantasy is what makes her have the crush in the first place. So I don't think having feeling because of that makes her crazy but it isn't a healthy crush either. It's probably the reason she is clingy and jealous. But I do think her being jealous and clingy once the MC starts to show some interest does make her slightly crazy.

I appreciate this point of view. It is of a glass half full mindset. I think it is what we make it. To me she is loopy :p

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
That intro was from the MC's point of view. All of the involved parties had different perspectives, so you shouldn´t just accept the situation based on what he thinks happened back then. I understand that a lot of people aren't Erynn's biggest fans, but at least play more than just the first minutes of the story and then make your own judgement.
I still plan on seeing how the story develops, just pointing out an early bit of relevant character discussion.

As for whether his story is true or not, there's always a bit of truth behind every story. Even if Erynn only turned him down in favor of Ethan, that's still a major negative experience for MC given Ethan's treatment of him.

Also - speaking from personal experience here - there's absolutely no reason for him to give her a second chance to amend things. People aren't entitled to forgiveness because they think they didn't do anything wrong, and quite often that leads to gaslighting.

It's admirable that you're wanting to defend Erynn, and you're articulating your points pretty good. However, I think her character is written in way to be controversial enough that she actually divides the audience on their opinion of her - which is rare to see happen.

Reactions: balazar

Naps-On-Dirt

Dec 7, 2023
It is, I agree but see it from MC's eyes. MC does hate Ethan. When he came back, he is unsure about being friends with Erynn again. Erynn is always secretive about her relationship status, i.e. she got furious when Mel said she was single. Then he sees the photos, she still has Ethan's photos in her place and saw Erynn went to prom with Ethan etc. When he asked about prom she just brush it off with using gaslighting 101. Then suddenly Ethan showed up at the door calling Erynn babe etc. At this point he is suspicious about Erynn dating Ethan, she again brush it off with calling it only business. Then Erynn ditches MC for going on a date with Ethan, MC caught them red-handed while handholding. At this point, he is sure Erynn and Ethan are dating. When he saw Ethan and Erynn fighting it's a couple fighting in a back alley. Why should he put himself in danger at this point? Erynn is no longer a friend to him, she kicked him out at his worst without an explanation and she is dating his mortal enemy. There was no reason for him to intervene.
Even if the MC believes that she was secretly dating Ethan, what was going on in the alley was not just a "couples fight". Regardless of whether or not a relationship is involved, a guy groping a girl while she is telling him no and trying to push him off, is not acceptable. Period. I don't care if they are BF/GF or married. Add to the fact that she is his childhood friend, doesn't matter if MC has romantic feelings or not, there is no choice but to intervene.

Oct 10, 2022
I'm unable to retort to this, it's very well reasoned, and it makes perfect sense...

Yet i still like Erynn, because at times it isn't about who is right or wrong it's about what story hits the right notes for you(and i'm a little drunk lol).
I don't even like Erynn but I am not gonna skip the chance of beating the shit out of Ethan. :LOL: I think, mentioned a few times before, that option is lacking a counter. Like after every 10 punches a new render that his bitch face gets bloodier and maybe after 50 punches or so an easter egg, maybe an achievement. A flag for making fun of Ethan in the future encounters, anything really.

Don't say that, that is basically casus belli around here.

So you kinda convinced yourself she is being crazy while writing she is not crazy, huh? :LOL: Even this should be a proof that she is crazy. :p

Also - speaking from personal experience here - there's absolutely no reason for him to give her a second chance to amend things. People aren't entitled to forgiveness because they think they didn't do anything wrong, and quite often that leads to gaslighting.

Even if the MC believes that she was secretly dating Ethan, what was going on in the alley was not just a "couples fight". Regardless of whether or not a relationship is involved, a guy groping a girl while she is telling him no and trying to push him off, is not acceptable. Period. I don't care if they are BF/GF or married. Add to the fact that she is his childhood friend, doesn't matter if MC has romantic feelings or not, there is no choice but to intervene.
You have no idea what you are talking about, don't you? You just don't dive head-first in a toxic relationship! Period. That does not matter they are your friends, crush, neighbours' kids, relatives etc. You jumped in, beat the shit out of Ethan and he called the police on you. What the fuck are you gonna do? Do you have any proof that Erynn won't leave you stranded? Can you be sure she won't testify against you? Recite the experience of MC with Erynn up until that point. Did you even read what I wrote? :rolleyes:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
So you kinda convinced yourself she is being crazy while writing she is not crazy, huh? :LOL: Even this should be a proof that she is crazy. :p
Just a little bit crazy just not alot, just for different reasons than the post I replied too. After all usually jealously and being clingy does tend to make one a little crazy depending on the context imo. His post made me look at that part of the game again and it convinced me that once scene makes her a bit selfish not crazy haha.

Oct 10, 2022
Just a little bit crazy just not alot, just for different reasons than the post I replied too. After all usually jealously and being clingy does tend to make one a little crazy depending on the context imo. His post made me look at that part of the game again and it convinced me that once scene makes her a bit selfish not crazy haha.
Sorry, run out of reaction.
Here,
(y):LOL::unsure:

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
I don't even like Erynn but I am not gonna skip the chance of beating the shit out of Ethan. :LOL: I think, mentioned a few times before, that option is lacking a counter. Like after every 10 punches a new render that his bitch face gets bloodier and maybe after 50 punches or so an easter egg, maybe an achievement. A flag for making fun of Ethan in the future encounters, anything really.
If you're reading the thread Nyx, please offer the bloody Ethan render after 20 punches, easter egg/achievement of a bonus nude render of the gamer's current lady path after 50 punches, and option to mock Ethan in your next encounter after 80 punches.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
You should rethink that really, a second chance to someone who was a true friend and expresses desire to reconnect is a good idea.
Not telling you to fully press the reset button and forget, but... put one feet in the water and gradually step in.

Last edited:

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Intertwined with Scrappy's multi-mod and Koga3's cheat/music mod to v0.11.2.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Due to the size of this game, I've split it out so you will need to install the apk, run it to get it to create the game folder that can be found in your Documents folder: Documents/Eonor/e.intertwined/game. Then move the archive.rpa file into that folder and re-run the port.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Oct 10, 2022
You should rethink that really, a second chance to someone who was a true friend and expresses desire to reconnect is a good idea.
Not telling you to fully press the reset button and forget, but... put one feet in the water and gradually step in.
Get fucked over and over and over and over ....... Sounds fun. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Reactions: slick97

Naps-On-Dirt

Dec 7, 2023
You have no idea what you are talking about, don't you? You just don't dive head-first in a toxic relationship! Period. That does not matter they are your friends, crush, neighbours' kids, relatives etc. You jumped in, beat the shit out of Ethan and he called the police on you. What the fuck are you gonna do? Do you have any proof that Erynn won't leave you stranded? Can you be sure she won't testify against you? Recite the experience of MC with Erynn up until that point. Did you even read what I wrote? :rolleyes:
Who said anything about getting involved in a relationship? Did you even read what I wrote? Doesn't matter if he even knew who the people were. MC witnessed a dude grope a girl, she fights back, he hits her. You're gonna witness that and be like, "well, she was kinda mean to me when I was little, maybe she deserves it"??? Its not even very high of a bar to reach for, either be a decent human and try to prevent a sexual assault, or... how would you describe a person who witnesses that and just walks away?

Reactions: Porthas and LSC82

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Who said anything about getting involved in a relationship? Did you even read what I wrote? Doesn't matter if he even knew who the people were. MC witnessed a dude grope a girl, she fights back, he hits her. You're gonna witness that and be like, "well, she was kinda mean to me when I was little, maybe she deserves it"??? Its not even very high of a bar to reach for, either be a decent human and try to prevent a sexual assault, or... how would you describe a person who witnesses that and just walks away?
You're conveniently forgetting everything that's happened since you got back up to that point with both of them depending on your path.

Oct 10, 2022
This is why i said, don't jump in... put one feet in the water and take steps from there.
And that's for true friends.

Rancor and bitterness isn't healthy dude.
Yeah you grabbed me by the feet. :LOL: Btw, I am no Jesus can't walk on the water. :LOL: I know, I know it was a terrible joke. Still tad bit funny though, right? Right!

First of all what I meant there is meddling in someone else's business, if that was not clear. Whatever you do is meddling in their business whether you do it with good intentions or not. MC did not just witnessed that, if you catch the previous conversation. He was talking about going back to bar, business, clients etc. as far as MC knows he might be her pimp. MC thinks they are dating probably like last 5 years it might be their thing they may like playing rough and so on. Like I said before MC does not know jack shit about Erynn but she is involved with Ethan long time. You can't say he is not decent human being because he does not put himself in danger. It's not about Erynn or Ethan was mean to him, it's about self-preservation and not putting yourself in danger mindlessly. There is no bar to reach per se anyway. Unless, of course, you are the hero we need, not the one we deserve. ;)

Now let me tell you what I say in clear words, I am not saying MC should not help Erynn in that spot. I am saying I won't blame if someone chooses not to. I am starting to wonder how many people in distress you helped that you can judge people being decent humans.

Naps-On-Dirt

Dec 7, 2023
You're conveniently forgetting everything that's happened since you got back up to that point with both of them depending on your path.
Did you also not read what I wrote? Or are you also someone who witnesses an assault and has to figure out if he knows the victim and whether or not they are worthy of your attention?

Reactions: Porthas and LSC82
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes