minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
And another for the list.

Now, I've also been thinking about reasons for Erynn's hot and cold displays with affection towards the MC. I'm starting to have a theory that Erynn has only have had sex once. The one we know about with Zane which was filmed. Shortly after that (presumably, becuase Ethan would never keep it to himself for long, he'd be unable to contain himself) he blackmailed her with the prom date..>Zane never seen again (though would love to know if he was aware and in it...if he was..we have another fucker to deal with at some point).

We already know Ethan has destroyed any chance of Erynn having a relatrionship with anyone else. So I'm thinking Erynn is just incredibly inexperienced, has only had sex once, and while at the time, she might have enjoyed it, the whole situation around her losing her virginity is incredibly and completely soured. She says a couple of times that 'she wants to' to the MC....but often runs away or stops things.

I think she is just terrified of being intimate.
Another clue: If you go the 100% Erynn path, you get to the petting scene and that's where the MC gives her her first orgasm ever!
btw. The MC then thinks, "Take that Zane!" Zane, the name sounds familiar... Oh yeah, there are two games from OceanLab!!!

Oct 10, 2022
how many times I told you , Jealousy is not good for health and stay away and stick to your nikki (who is mine 2) :p :devilish:
First of all, nope not a chance no fucking way, stay the fuck away from Nikki. ;) If you don't want me to show you how unhealthy jealousy can be. :LOL:

Secondly, having a list is not bad thing. Let the woman have a little bit of fun. :p:LOL::p

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
To be fair, given how she acts in general....she is a very conflicting figure. Alloows mystery dude to slap her ass...allows Daryl to paw all over her (uugghhh....*shudders*) yet she is also very aloof at times with people invading her personal space...

Guess it depends on if you have money/fit body and/or if you're good looking. So Nyx definitely hit the nail on the head with Val for sure in how she acts ;)

• Sad
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
First of all, nope not a chance no fucking way, stay the fuck away from Nikki. ;) If you don't want me to show you how unhealthy jealousy can be. :LOL:

Secondly, having a list is not bad thing. Let the woman have a little bit of fun. :p:LOL::p
WHAT ?!!
1st : is that english "stay the fuck away from Nikki" as exaggerating , it is not my 1st language realy and sometimes you use expressions i do not know.
2nd : you want me to step away then said having a list is not bad , hey choose one :unsure::unsure:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
WHAT ?!!
1st : is that english "stay the fuck away from Nikki" as exaggerating , it is not my 1st language realy and sometimes you use expressions i do not know.
2nd : you want me to step away then said having a list is not bad , hey choose one :unsure::unsure:
Doesn't matter for either of you....you're both noob amateurs....

Nikki been mine for a veeeerrrry loooonnnng time guys ;)

• Haha

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
To be fair, given how she acts in general....she is a very conflicting figure. Alloows mystery dude to slap her ass...allows Daryl to paw all over her (uugghhh....*shudders*) yet she is also very aloof at times with people invading her personal space...

Guess it depends on if you have money/fit body and/or if you're good looking. So Nyx definitely hit the nail on the head with Val for sure in how she acts ;)
Dear Sir , he is her father and for Daryl is not forced meaning I do not have the scene of Daryl to paw all over her at all in my all many plays and I only see it when my heartbreaker Defenestrator.for.traitor post it and I hate it very much to see it and pls accept that he is her father :cry:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Dear Sir , he is her father and for Daryl is not forced meaning I do not have the scene of Daryl to paw all over her at all in my all many plays and I only see it when my heartbreaker Defenestrator.for.traitor post it and I hate it very much to see it and pls accept that he is her father :cry:
What proof do you have? Is that normal behaviour for a father do you think? Not wanting to argue with you but it isn't...not in any normal sense of the world at all. Just accept that.

Daryl...yes, they are forced scenes depending on the route you are on. Very much forced scenes, and she seems perfectly fine with it also, annoyingly so, especially the beach scene. Now she may have her reasons for that if she likes you...but it's also not normal behaviour. I like her, but any womnan who did that in order to make me jealous...would be dropped like a sack of coal quicjker than she could say a safeword. However, it's just a VN...so I'll accept it for the sake of her route (if there will be one which I think there will, the only women you can kiss....are all LI's of one description or another). So she is a LI.

Is she playing with fire and a little too friendly/flirty/handsy with some other men? Very much so yes, that's a fact, no matter how much you wish to deny it.

You are a Brit, right?
Yup
:sneaky:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I didn't have it either. You need a certain amount of points with Val, if you don't, well, Daryl gets the girl. :ROFLMAO:

Oct 10, 2022
Okay, I accept he is her father and she thought Daryl being a playful friend, nothing sexual. I can't make you sad after all I took Cece from you, you can't handle another one. :devilish:

• Angry
Oct 10, 2022
I didn't have it either. You need a certain amount of points with Val, if you don't, well, Daryl gets the girl. :ROFLMAO:
If we are getting a little bit of serious, Nyx said she is never interested in Daryl and just playing the school politics. Also if she noticed lying on top of her was a sexual behaviour Daryl would have get Ethan treatment from her. So you have nothing to worry Kaz.

• Red Heart

balazar

Mar 30, 2019
OK, time for off the wall theory of the day.

1st. Not only are Alexis and MC 1/2 brother and sister and Erynn and Iris 1/2 sisters but it will eventually come out that Nikki and Cara are cousins to Alexis. Mike and Adriana have same father. John will be found to be Erynn's dad and Val and Gabi will have a shared father. And Zach is the Danny Devito part of a failed Twins like experiment I think that pretty well screws everything as much as possible :p

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
OK, time for off the wall theory of the day.

1st. Not only are Alexis and MC 1/2 brother and sister and Erynn and Iris 1/2 sisters but it will eventually come out that Nikki and Cara are cousins to Alexis. Mike and Adriana have same father. John will be found to be Erynn's dad and Val and Gabi will have a shared father. And Zach is the Danny Devito part of a failed Twins like experiment I think that pretty well screws everything as much as possible :p
Whataver ya smokin'.....time to lay off it.

fainted-dark-helmet.gif

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes