Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
OK, time for off the wall theory of the day.

1st. Not only are Alexis and MC 1/2 brother and sister and Erynn and Iris 1/2 sisters but it will eventually come out that Nikki and Cara are cousins to Alexis. Mike and Adriana have same father. John will be found to be Erynn's dad and Val and Gabi will have a shared father. And Zach is the Danny Devito part of a failed Twins like experiment I think that pretty well screws everything as much as possible :p
I think you need to see a therapist. Somethin in you has broken.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Maviarab

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
What proof do you have? Is that normal behaviour for a father do you think? Not wanting to argue with you but it isn't...not in any normal sense of the world at all. Just accept that.

Daryl...yes, they are forced scenes depending on the route you are on. Very much forced scenes, and she seems perfectly fine with it also, annoyingly so, especially the beach scene. Now she may have her reasons for that if she likes you...but it's also not normal behaviour. I like her, but any womnan who did that in order to make me jealous...would be dropped like a sack of coal quicjker than she could say a safeword. However, it's just a VN...so I'll accept it for the sake of her route (if there will be one which I think there will, the only women you can kiss....are all LI's of one description or another). So she is a LI.

Is she playing with fire and a little too friendly/flirty/handsy with some other men? Very much so yes, that's a fact, no matter how much you wish to deny it.

Yup
:sneaky:
He is her father :cry::cry:

• Sad
Reactions: mnotwoke
Oct 10, 2022
OK, time for off the wall theory of the day.

1st. Not only are Alexis and MC 1/2 brother and sister and Erynn and Iris 1/2 sisters but it will eventually come out that Nikki and Cara are cousins to Alexis. Mike and Adriana have same father. John will be found to be Erynn's dad and Val and Gabi will have a shared father. And Zach is the Danny Devito part of a failed Twins like experiment I think that pretty well screws everything as much as possible :p
I am confused, is MC his own dad then? :confused::cautious::unsure:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I wonder when people stop with all the incest fantasy about this game... there is no incest, and never will be, end of story...

But, Nyx just LOVE to tease people with it, and so many are falling for that its just funny. I bet, even if the game is finally complete, the incest theories will not stop :D

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
That's actually one of the biggest issues I have with Erynn as a character. Everyone acts like she's still the MC's best friend even though he has been avoiding her for five years. Melissa wants to tell Erynn that you're back in town, and she is eager to play matchmaker with them. Erynn acts like the MC should be happy to see her. Layla tells you that you should definitely apologize to Erynn for brushing her off when they are walking to the train. Emily sees that Erynn is annoyed with the MC and lets her go into his room to wake him up. None of these things should happen. Nobody in any way will acknowledge the fact that he has deliberately shut her out of his life for five years. All of this leads up to Erynn going into his room to shake him awake and him getting angry with her. And what happens then? He says: "Hi. How are you? I've missed you. I'm sorry for everything."

What the fuck is that? Why isn't there a choice here? Just give us an option to say: "Get out of my room. I don't want to talk to you. I don't want to see you. Leave me alone." After that, you could have a scene where Emily and/or Melissa sit down with you and convince you to give Erynn a second chance. I mean, it's been five years. They were kids at the time, even if Erynn did laugh at him (which she didn't) it's not some sort of unforgivable sin. And from there we could go on as the game has.

I don't know if you remember, but way back when the wake up scene first existed, it did contain a choice about forgiving Erynn. It was something strange where he secretly plotted against her and only pretended to like her. That got cut, and it's likely for the best. I have no idea where it was headed, but it seemed too extreme. However, it should've been replaced with a reasonable choice instead of the nothing we have now.

The problem here isn't that she wants to have a conversation with someone she used to be friends with after 5 years, it's that she feels entitled to it despite the fact that he deliberately shut her out of his life. She should worried that he might not want to see her. She chases you down on the street when you try to leave her to be with your friends and says "That's it? We haven't seen each other for five years and I don't even get a how are you? Let alone a hug?"

Yeah that's it, take a hint lady. But she won't. She is so full of herself that can't even imagine that he just wants her to leave him alone. Even though he has avoided her for five years. That's crazy.
fair points indeed. Your original post just made me replay that part at the time as I did think saying that made her crazy at the time was a bit on the extreme side so got curious if I forgot something. It did make me look at it a bit more closely and saw how she was selfish because of all you said in this post. But I never considered what you said about the people around him until you pointed that out in this post.

Reactions: Maviarab

balazar

Mar 30, 2019
I wonder when people stop with all the incest fantasy about this game... there is no incest, and never will be, end of story...

But, Nyx just LOVE to tease people with it, and so many are falling for that its just funny. I bet, even if the game is finally complete, the incest theories will not stop :D
Oh I am not looking for incest but everyone else comes up with these crazy incest theories so I figured I would throw out something to trump it all.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes