Oct 10, 2022
:mad::mad::devilish:
Ofc I accept that Nikki is yours I have Val and Cara , and Mia also I have Sadie but NEVER EVEVR THINK about My Angel .
Maybe you should try your chance with Alice from Corporate Culture and Lexi from LoF. We settled Nikki and Mia but no way I am leaving Cece.

oh boy, I started my work talk. I hate it. :mad:

Oct 10, 2022
simple english pls.:unsure:
Sorry, getting sleepy and slipping the language. It's not you, it's me.

Anyway I was saying you don't have any chance with Cece. So try your chance with Alice from Corporate Culture AVN. Then you should try Lexi instead of Cece at Leap of Faith.

Edit: "Work talk" was a reference how I make deals at my job. Give some to take some. Tried to make a joke that this started look like a work negotiation.

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Sorry, getting sleepy and slipping the language. It's not you, it's me.

Anyway I was saying you don't have any chance with Cece. So try your chance with Alice from Corporate Culture AVN. Then you should try Lexi instead of Cece at Leap of Faith.
NO way
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: mnotwoke

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
* While these 2 argue over who is their they don't realize I took Nikki and Val to live with me on a private island with a Erynn*
:mad: :devilish: no reactions
So as I told you before and you did not answer "why you changed to be heartbreaker 2 " check with him for Nikki but the most important thing " Who is Erynn :unsure::unsure::unsure: " :ROFLMAO:

Oct 10, 2022
* While these 2 argue over who is their they don't realize I took Nikki and Val to live with me on a private island with a Erynn*
I don't worry about even tiny bit. Erynn gonna backstab you and Kaz and me will be there, he will be happy with Val and I'll be with Nikki. ;) We can use Erynn as a maid, right Kaz?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
So as I told you before and you did not answer "why you changed to be heartbreaker 2 "
cause it's fun

I don't worry about even tiny bit. Erynn gonna backstab you and Kaz and me will be there, he will be happy with Val and I'll be with Nikki. ;) We can use Erynn as a maid, right Kaz?
See this is where you are wrong. Me and Erynn will be at the top of the arena and once both of you show up. Zach and Ethan will be tied to a post. Whoever punches their target the most gets both Val and Nikki while me and Erynn watch

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab
Oct 10, 2022
View attachment 3323136
Nikki for you , Val for me and Erynn for him. :ROFLMAO: do not forget he is a 2nd writer up like you
Ok I accept if Kindra says so.:love:

See this is where you are wrong. Me and Erynn will be at the top of the arena and once both of you show up. Zach and Ethan will be tied to a post. Whoever punches their target the most gets both Val and Nikki while me and Erynn watch
I think we can settle with Kaz's way. I can put up with Erynn for your sake. Then we can take turns to punch Ethan and Zach.:)

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
*dream mode on*

The MC flies to Riverside and visits Nikki and Cara. As a surprise, the MC deflowers Cara while MY Nikki watches and masturbates herself.

or the other way around:

The MC fucks MY Nikki while Cara watches them both as an object lesson

*dream mode off*

Oh shit, that doesn't work with MY Nikki *sigh*

Oct 10, 2022
*dream mode on*

The MC flies to Riverside and visits Nikki and Cara. As a surprise, the MC deflowers Cara while MY Nikki watches and masturbates herself.

or the other way around:

The MC fucks MY Nikki while Cara watches them both as an object lesson

*dream mode off*

Oh shit, that doesn't work with MY Nikki *sigh*
Why are you trying to force Nikki make a murder on you, it's not allowed and they will put her in a room because of it.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
The game is really great made considering its the first game of this dev. Refreshing settings and reminds me on beverly hills 90210 and the old baywatch series...:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: LSC82 and mnotwoke
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes