Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I agree long hair Iris is the best version of her
Character model wise she was yes. Not even close imo....the racoon look is never a good one imo (plus I dislike short hair on young women). Also younger version of her (albeit only by 2 years).

So from an actual character perspective, 2 years ago (that we saw...though we know the MC is a terrible narrater) she wasn't a complete and utter slut, flirts with your friends, tries to get into the pants of the girl you're after (if on Erynn's path), disrespects people, forces herself on her own friends (repeatedly I might add) and is overall, just a rather unpleasent individual and person to be around.

Reactions: xsikal

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Character model wise she was yes. Not even close imo....the racoon look is never a good one imo (plus I dislike short hair on young women). Also younger version of her (albeit only by 2 years).

So from an actual character perspective, 2 years ago (that we saw...though we know the MC is a terrible narrater) she wasn't a complete and utter slut, flirts with your friends, tries to get into the pants of the girl you're after (if on Erynn's path), disrespects people, forces herself on her own friends (repeatedly I might add) and is overall, just a rather unpleasent individual and person to be around.
Sorry to ask , but what do you think of Cara New look. :cry::cry:

• Sad
Reactions: mnotwoke

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Sorry to ask , but what do you think of Cara New look. :cry::cry:
I was never overly keen on her anyway (I have a save for her, but minor differences aside, she really just a copy and paste character from Nikki...they are completely interchangeable within the story aren't they and as they are written as characters, Nikki blows her away every day).

From an actual model perspective...neither here nor there to me honestly. I think she has the best body of all the LI's but that's just personal taste on body types. Pity her face didn't match..bvut oh well. I did always hate her old hair though lol.

Reactions: Kond and xsikal

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
You know on my first playthrough Cara was my favorite initially cause cute redhead with a good body then I ended up liking Erynn and Alexis more . Then around the time of my Alexis playthrough which was my 2nd or 3rd Playthrough I ended up preferring Nikki over Cara.

Reactions: mnotwoke

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I was never overly keen on her anyway (I have a save for her, but minor differences aside, she really just a copy and paste character from Nikki...they are completely interchangeable within the story aren't they and as they are written as characters, Nikki blows her away every day).

From an actual model perspective...neither here nor there to me honestly. I think she has the best body of all the LI's but that's just personal taste on body types. Pity her face didn't match..bvut oh well. I did always hate her old hair though lol.
Cara4.png :cry::cry::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Um, sorry guys, I didn't mean to start a discussion about Iris' looks or her hair. I just wanted to document Erynn and Iris' behavior after receiving a kiss from the MC. I had the discussion in the back of my mind about whether Erynn and Iris were half-siblings. By the way, I don't like Iris either, but so far she's doing a really good job in her role as an EX-GIRLFRIEND.

Think bad ...

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
Um, sorry guys, I didn't mean to start a discussion about Iris' looks or her hair. I just wanted to document Erynn and Iris' behavior after receiving a kiss from the MC. I had the discussion in the back of my mind about whether Erynn and Iris were half-siblings. By the way, I don't like Iris either, but so far she's doing a really good job in her role as an EX-GIRLFRIEND.

Think bad ...

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
shorthaired iris>erynn

then again
pretty much anyone>erynn
so not really a bar set that high :whistle:

joking aside
I really like the shorthaired look on her. too bad the game already has mel and layla :lepew:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
even if I didn't like Erynn alot more than some people here. I think id like Erynn over Iris still. Im super picky when it comes to short hair , unless I just straight up like the character.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes