Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yes. She has the same variables as all the others. She told us to keep in contact, we promised we would and then BAM! Apparently Nyx said: "Nah. Fuck her. She can be a one and done."
I have Lakeyn in my 'randoms' save...so it goes like this: (loool...this is a good one...upset everyone hahah):

Rachel/Lakeyn/Julia (hehe)/Tori/Gabi so far.

Gabi the best of the lot, she awesome, genuinly nice person as hot as hell. But she a side romance chick...so put her into this save. Wonder what other randoms might appear...Shar'Carra maybe? Who knows. This MC ain't for settling down yet and just enjoy his teens lol.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I have Lakeyn in my 'randoms' save...so it goes like this: (loool...this is a good one...upset everyone hahah):

Rachel/Lakeyn/Julia (hehe)/Tori/Gabi so far.

Gabi the best of the lot, she awesome, genuinly nice person as hot as hell. But she a side romance chick...so put her into this save. Wonder what other randoms might appear...Shar'Carra maybe? Who knows. This MC ain't for settling down yet and just enjoy his teens lol.
Gabi is the best of the lot? Really, bro? Is she an amazin artist? Can she sling ink with the best? Can she even pull off short hair? No. She can't. She is hot though and I do have a save for her, even though you have to alienate pretty much everyone to keep her. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Maviarab

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Yes. She has the same variables as all the others. She told us to keep in contact, we promised we would and then BAM! Apparently Nyx said: "Nah. Fuck her. She can be a one and done."
1st : I know exactely what you will said but you have to not forget Arti saying (no bad words) for the 2nd
2nd
: and Nyx forget a role for him

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but remember
0000 NO bad words 3.png

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
She is hot though and I do have a save for her, even though you have to alienate pretty much everyone to keep her. :ROFLMAO:
I mean, sooner or later you will piss of the most girls anyway, like Nikki which already warnt me that the next time she returns she will be pissed if i still have some side chicks...so more Gabi :giggle:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
1st : I know exactely what you will said but you have to not forget Arti saying (no bad words) for the 2nd
2nd
: and Nyx forget a role for him

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but remember
View attachment 3329443
Listen, I've said it before and I'll say it again: "Sometimes we need to use bad words. Most times we don't. We just want to say them."

This isn't a need or want time. Dylan is cool. He's the only other dude that's not an MC that is. The rest, includin so-called best friends, can all die. See? No bad words.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes