Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I just realised that I prefer black, brown or red hair colour over blonde. I was not aware of that before.
Funny thing is my preference is Red hair , then black , brown and blonde about equal when going for my preference in appearance. Yet when I look at my top 40 AVN LI
15 blondes 7 red heads 12 brown Black hair 3 other 3. Yes I know top 40 is a weird number was gonna do top 50 but I'm reevaluating my LI list and yes Erynn is still at the top 3 and Kaija top 10

Last edited:

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Funny thing is my preference is Red hair , then black , brown and blonde about equal when going for my preference in appearance. Yet when I look at my top 40 AVN LI
15 blondes 7 red heads 12 brown Black hair 3 other 3. Yes I know top 40 is a weird number was gonna do top 50 but I'm reevaluating my LI list and yes Erynn is still at the top 3 and Kaija top 10
Well, as is the case in real life, the sympathy or antipathy towards the LIs depends on the player's personal taste, character and/or age. In my case, Erynn barely makes it into the upper midfield. But I'm assuming that we have the same number 1.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020

Progress Update_Layla.png

Last progress update before release.
I've finished all the renders and am almost ready with the post-render work. Also did quite some coding already and tested some routes. The update is save-compatible.
Fixed a few more bugs in previous episodes as in spelling errors and some point calculations.
Release will be at the end of next week if everything works out.

Little info on this update. It's shorter than the last 2 updates but all in all, you should still have over 2 hours of content. The length of your run depends on how much 'intertwining' you do in your playthroughs.
This episode is heavily focused on story progression. There is a bit of relationship progression with 1 or 2 girls, but not much. It also ends on a cliffhanger. And as mentioned, one scene will get a makeover and be extended in the future once I find appropriate assets.
If you're not so much interested in the main story itself but rather in the relationships with the girls or if you don't like cliffhangers, I'd suggest waiting for episode 13. That way you'll have much more content (possibly with every LI) and the whole conclusion of spring break.

This update took me a little longer than I initially wanted but there are several reasons for it. Of course the few hiccups I mentioned in previous progress updates but mainly because I'm working on another project. I say another project, but it's still Intertwined related.
I'm actually working on creating my own music for Intertwined. Writing songs, recording, the whole shebang. And it takes a lot of time. Much more than I anticipated at first.
I still want to work on the music but it just takes too much time away from working on the game itself. So for now and the next updates, I'll focus again more on the game and leave the music for when the game is close to being finished. In the meantime I'll try to fill the game with background music/noise and maybe a song here and there when they are finished.
For the people who are interested in the music, I've added a small snippet of an Alexis song in the attachments.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022

View attachment 3331125

I've finished all the renders and am almost ready with the post-render work. Also did quite some coding already and tested some routes. The update is save-compatible.
Fixed a few more bugs in previous episodes as in spelling errors and some point calculations.

Little info on this update. It's shorter than the last 2 updates but all in all, you should still have over 2 hours of content. The length of your run depends on how much 'intertwining' you do in your playthroughs.
This episode is heavily focused on story progression. There is a bit of relationship progression with 1 or 2 girls, but not much. It also ends on a cliffhanger. And as mentioned, one scene will get a makeover and be extended in the future once I find appropriate assets.
If you're not so much interested in the main story itself but rather in the relationships with the girls or if you don't like cliffhangers, I'd suggest waiting for episode 13. That way you'll have much more content (possibly with every LI) and the whole conclusion of spring break.

This update took me a little longer than I initially wanted but there are several reasons for it. Of course the few hiccups I mentioned in previous progress updates but mainly because I'm working on another project. I say another project, but it's still Intertwined related.
I'm actually working on creating my own music for Intertwined. Writing songs, recording, the whole shebang. And it takes a lot of time. Much more than I anticipated at first.
I still want to work on the music but it just takes too much time away from working on the game itself. So for now and the next updates, I'll focus again more on the game and leave the music for when the game is close to being finished. In the meantime I'll try to fill the game with background music/noise and maybe a song here and there when they are finished.
For the people who are interested in the music, I've added a small snippet of an Alexis song in the attachments.
Thank you for the update.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

View attachment 3331125

Thanks for the update. Looks like I'll be waitin till ep13. Probably. I hate cliffhangers with a passion.

Mravac Kid

Jun 5, 2021
Nice try, now get crackin' on the current update :)

Reactions: xsikal

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
What exactly is the main-story of interwined not counting the relationships? School? Sports? Eryn-Plot (which kinda would be relationship again)? His origin? Im kinda confused, i always thoughts the main story is about the relationships in this one, can anyone ebalorate?

I dont remember any kind of overarching plot

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
hmmm looks like I need to replay the game this week to get my Alexis save in order then so I can replay Erynn's path come the update since all my saves are a unorganized messed. The question becomes is do I do a speed run and do a slow and steady replay when the update is out. Then the other question becomes does it become a Nikki and Alexis save. lol I should of fixed all my saves a long time ago once I found out about naming Page files

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
What exactly is the main-story of interwined not counting the relationships? School? Sports? Eryn-Plot (which kinda would be relationship again)? His origin? Im kinda confused, i always thoughts the main story is about the relationships in this one, can anyone ebalorate?

I suppose content will be about stuff like progress on the Ethan situation, possibly Lucas stuff on the Layla end (that hasn't been touched in a while), John/Erynn/Iris connection, etc. and less focus on going to the beach and clubs with the girls.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020

It is mainly relationship drama, but with a few overarching subplots like Ethan's shady business (which may be more complicated than just the Erynn blackmail), MC's birth father and where he is in the current story and the potential serial killer (which may or may not be related to Ethan's business).

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

Just wanted to ask the same...
Erynn/Ethan as well as the whole blackmail crap ain't my problem, walked by and never looked back...
We have the stalker thing for Layla, but that's also her path, not really main story...and depending how the last update ended she probably ain't in talking mood.
I mean, all drama is pretty much related to the girl path's...so i'm kinda drawing a blank for the 'main plot'.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I wouldn't really say this game has a main story but rather it's a slice of life game with drama and sub plots arc's. Take Erynn For example if I recall correctly if you walk past her the Ethan story line just ends as far as we know and that one feels the most likely candidate to be the main plot, if I had to pick one.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
the main story of intertwined is how MC walked into a new school and met the love of his life in his first class and let everyone know he likes her legs

gud gaem 10/10, would play again

I'd say the main story changes depending on your path. because, as raziel implied "that blackmail thing ain't my problem" if I'm not on erynn path. or if I get pushed into it on lexi path
MC's father? who cares. erynn's father? who cares. layla's father? who cares well, I have to tell him his younger daughter is mine now.

the only thing all paths have in common is disliking nyx's self insert :Kappa:

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes