Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
the main story of intertwined is how MC walked into a new school and met the love of his life in his first class and let everyone know he likes her legs

gud gaem 10/10, would play again

I'd say the main story changes depending on your path. because, as raziel implied "that blackmail thing ain't my problem" if I'm not on erynn path. or if I get pushed into it on lexi path
MC's father? who cares. erynn's father? who cares. layla's father? who cares well, I have to tell him his younger daughter is mine now.

the only thing all paths have in common is disliking nyx's self insert :Kappa:
Not even close. Val is even better than the chick you said has great legs.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I wouldn't really say this game has a main story but rather it's a slice of life game with drama and sub plots arc's. Take Erynn For example if I recall correctly if you walk past her the Ethan story line just ends as far as we know and that one feels the most likely candidate to be the main plot, if I had to pick one.
There are things that operate independently from chosen LIs like the MCs family relationship, mother, father, stepfather...
I could say school too but there's barely anything that's focussed on how you are performing in class or athletics, it's all which girls that go to this school(or work here) you want to boink.
Maybe it's the whole Rachel murder case...

Erynn does get a lot more run than most in terms of story because she has both a romance and friend paths, and "problems with Ethan" is pretty much a premise of this game.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Officially she's no longer here (she was when the game was released but deleted her account due to constant arguing with other members) but many believe she's still around under a different account name.
I'd guess the same goes for other devs that left, they are probably still lurking around here on an alt, that way they are not pressured into pointless arguments :ROFLMAO:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I'd guess the same goes for other devs that left, they are probably still lurking around here on an alt, that way they are not pressured into pointless arguments :ROFLMAO:
I agree, just look at the amount of normal users who return under alts after leaving their main account. If they got any enjoyment out of the site at all before getting into arguments for being a dev then it makes sense for them to come back without the dev label.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Funny thing is my preference is Red hair , then black , brown and blonde about equal when going for my preference in appearance. Yet when I look at my top 40 AVN LI
15 blondes 7 red heads 12 brown Black hair 3 other 3. Yes I know top 40 is a weird number was gonna do top 50 but I'm reevaluating my LI list and yes Erynn is still at the top 3 and Kaija top 10
blonde , may be suits your list ,BUT unfortunately she is not LI
blond.png :love:

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022

If you're not so much interested in the main story itself but rather in the relationships with the girls or if you don't like cliffhangers, I'd suggest waiting for episode 13. That way you'll have much more content (possibly with every LI) and the whole conclusion of spring break.
Ep 13 it is.

Slowing things down to make her own music is a choice too.

balazar

Mar 30, 2019
Officially she's no longer here (she was when the game was released but deleted her account due to constant arguing with other members) but many believe she's still around under a different account name.
That is sad I understand folks being passionate but we must remember this is their creation.

Reactions: mnotwoke

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Thanks for the update. Looks like I'll be waitin till ep13. Probably. I hate cliffhangers with a passion.
As long as is not another bulshit cliffhanger like the Erynn is behind the dumpster one that turns out to be a ridiculous fake out that gets resolved in the first 20 renders of the new update.
she left this place a long time ago
she's active on her discord
@CrioniC.Syn
Shreee.jpg

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
I think i have a unpopular opinion about this subject.
IMO the thread becomes a lot more peaceful without the developer(s) around, some players have the tedency to simp really hard devs to the point where they dont tolerate anyone criticizing the game, and this is mutiplied X100 when the dev is a woman.
Without the dev around people speak freely about what they think and are more civil with each other, and when haters or lovers try to create any bad ambient they are ignored most of the time. Most of the wars are between ppl critizing vs ppl defending the game, and both sides get more motivated by dev's presence on the thread.
So i think its a good idea to have a alternate profile if they want to read feedback or to know what ppl are saying about the game.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Well, I'll just rely on you and others to post what it is. I'm just totally done with cliffhangers.
I feel that so much especially after playing a certain mafia AVN but at the same time I don't have the willpower to wait unless it's a AVN I don't care that much about.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
it is easy sir , the mc will drop from a cliff behind a dumpster then Zack will be the new Mc. :WeSmart: :whistle:
b0706b97-d5ef-4dfd-9992-28fffbd41d1a_text.gif

I feel that so much especially after playing a certain mafia AVN but at the same time I don't have the willpower to wait unless it's a AVN I don't care that much about.
Truthfully, I haven't really cared about many AVNs in a long time. This one annoys tf outta me with all the bs Nyx pulls.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
OK Sir , thanks.:devilish::sleep:
Oh, c'mon, bro. It's why I chose Eddie Murphy for that. When he says that it's like: "You're kiddin, right?" So, don't take it wrong. Go watch some Eddie Murphy movies, Beverly Hills Cop is a good place to start or even Coming to America.
He's not insulting you Kaz. It's just an expression.

And yes Eddie Murphy is great.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes