Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
something something some things are better left in imagination :Kappa:

Nah, with how much Nyx emphasizes the update won’t focus on relationships I‘ll remain sceptical the talk will actually be all that big yet :cautious:
Well yeah, also that this update won't be as big as the last 2, ep 10 was the one with the code changes and last update wasn't that big either, at least from what i remember and overal underwhelming (except for the Layla/Elena part) imo.
Same line, if your not into Erynn/Layla you should skip and wait for more...now again if your not into the main story just skip (not that anybody seems to know what the main story is, even after 3.5 years :KEK:)

From a former update post i think there are 3 large scenes, biggest in the restaurant, a other big one where the MC isn't even present, no idea for the last one.

Then whole thing about spending a lot of time on songwriting to create her own songs for the game...:cautious:

So yeah, i don't have any expectations for this update.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
So yeah, i don't have any expectations for this update.
Same here i'm keeping my expectations a bit low for this one I mean I love this game and it's still my #1 AVN but still I see this as a set up episode more than anything which even in tv is a disappointment 9 times out of 10. Personally im gonna play it anyways cause any content with Alexis and Erynn is better than none for me even tho I know it's probably gonna be just phone calls or something. As I recall Nyx mentioned some of the LI content would be just over the phone IIRC on one of the progress updates.

Reactions: Raziel_8 and LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Same here i'm keeping my expectations a bit low for this one I mean I love this game and it's still my #1 AVN but still I see this as a set up episode more than anything which even in tv is a disappointment 9 times out of 10. Personally im gonna play it anyways cause any content with Alexis and Erynn is better than none for me even tho I know it's probably gonna be just phone calls or something. As I recall Nyx mentioned some of the LI content would be just over the phone IIRC on one of the progress updates.
Those phone calls more likely would be to give the girls some screen time, but just window dressing, updating you on what they are doing(i barely have patience for that IRL)... you won't get break ups or anything relevant over the phone(doubly so when he's at work), maybe a warning about the cliffhanger "go there, something is going on".

There might indirect proggress with Erynn if "story" includes Ethan and/or his dad.

Reactions: Raziel_8

balazar

Mar 30, 2019
Everything you say from now on is automatically worthless.
I never said I was a Carlin fan I said he never changed to become mainstream. Rodney was closest of that group to selling out and his "family" movies were still way to raunchy for my kids to see.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Everything you say from now on is automatically worthless.
NO sir , Not good.

Sorry was a comment on how many comics and heck technicaly artist in general sell out for a few bucks.
Sorry sir , you miunderstand my post cus simply I wondered who are these ppl

Simply I only consider the most famous foreign celebrities out my country , so forgive my ignorance pls.:cry::sleep:

• Red Heart
Reactions: balazar

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
something something some things are better left in imagination :Kappa:

Nah, with how much Nyx emphasizes the update won’t focus on relationships I‘ll remain sceptical the talk will actually be all that big yet :cautious:
I think it will be
but then again it's nyx
it might be the cliffhanger
imagine how dumb that would be

actually, anything other than val getting shot would be a shit cliffhanger :Kappa:

• Wow
Reactions: LSC82

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Not sure what you mean by passion. A cliffhanger is an ending to an episode that makes you want to know what happens next as soon as possible, it usually involves someone being in a dangerous situation which may result in injury or death.
not necessarily!

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I think it will be
but then again it's nyx
it might be the cliffhanger
imagine how dumb that would be
Add to that Nyx's history with cliffhangers... she likes to tease cliffhangers but often doesn't answer then or "it was nothing" answers.

What is the meaning of cliffhanger passion?
Cliffhanger means she will cut the episode right when it's about to get interesting...
When you have that "WHOLLY SH... Cut", please comeback for the next episode.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes