schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
She never goes overboard in her dev logs, but boy, the status update doesn't exactly ooze with release hype. :HideThePain: Almost sounds like Nyx expects there to be more negative reactions than usual and wants to preemptively lower expectations lol. Well it worked for me, I'll probably wait until Ep 13..

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
She never goes overboard in her dev logs, but boy, the status update doesn't exactly ooze with release hype. :HideThePain: Almost sounds like Nyx expects there to be more negative reactions than usual and wants to preemptively lower expectations lol. Well it worked for me, I'll probably wait until Ep 13..
wdym, this is a make or break situation for elena
or are you afraid of elena finally becoming a legit option? :Kappa:

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
wdym, this is a make or break situation for elena
or are you afraid of elena finally becoming a legit option? :Kappa:
something something some things are better left in imagination :Kappa:

Nah, with how much Nyx emphasizes the update won’t focus on relationships I‘ll remain sceptical the talk will actually be all that big yet :cautious:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
The so called "main story" has taken so much of a backseat that nobody even knows what she means by it(is it family stuff? Ethan? Or something else?), and now we are getting a whole bunch of it dumped on our lap at once.
I can hardly fathom a 2 hour(irl 2 hours) conversation with Santiago... or whatever is in store for us.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Carlin, Pryor, Foxx and Dangerfield never did they refused to give in
True. But I was never a Carlin fan. I'm mainly talkin about how these people try and make a comeback. It's not their fault they're floppin now. It's because of how the world is now. They can no longer be themselves. Which truly sucks.

• Sad
Reactions: mnotwoke
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes