mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
I promise you this, I quit the game the second Nyx pulls something like this and I will never look behind. :LOL:
God forbid I've given her bad ideas with the Mr. Coleman meme. I would probably quit too if she pulled some ridiculous twists.

And I'll be all:
182053.gif
I saw The Thing on bootleg Betamax when I was seven or eight. It freaked the hell out of me. I love that movie.

Meh, sorry i'm just ranting at this point
I agree. The overall quality of entertainment, art, and many facets human life has gone down the drain.

Since they weren't available to me before the internet, I've instead been watching a lot more older media from the 20th century.

Sorry Sir , my son said to me " Hey , take it or leave it , so I leave it " :cry::cry:
I leave a lot of current things too. I go back to older things.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
These fuckers pretty much ruined all scifi shows i once liked.
on a scale of 10 to 10, how much do you hate matt ward? :HideThePain:
everything he did to the lore and everything they've done since...
I don't know man...

Nowdays you get Star Trek...were you can listen endless whining of a gay couple in the machine room and the bridge is filled with crying and sobbing every other scene :mad:
Patrick Stewart doesn't play Picard any longer but Patrick Stewart plays Patrick Stewart and somehow the whole 'better future thing' also got down the drain.
trek died the day klingons stopped looking like worf, martok, gowron...
I stopped STD after a few episodes
never gave picard a chance
I was satisfied with the orville though. even though it's mcfarlane, the show has some serious trek moments and episodes
if you haven't, I suggest you give it a chance

And i'm still waiting for a good movie like Beverly hills cop...or the Bud Spencer/Terence Hill movies
agreed! we need the good old 80s his-partner-got-killed-and-now-he's-getting-revenge movies back

I agree with most of things said
I've seen a comment in the past few days saying "yet another game which gave up the N part for the V part"
lots of new games I've tried in the last two years have been visually great but fail to deliver on the story
sure, you can watch shiny renders or the new 60fps animation thing (...) but how many new games reeled you in with the story?
I was lucky enough to avoid most of the usual "oh, MC I see you are a male and therefore have a penis so I would like to bang you" games and played stuff people recommended but I got reeled only on one new game and it was because it was wacky

now intertwined never had a story that reeled me in and I dislike a lot of the stuff in the game itself, I just find it ridiculous. I just liked mel from the first moment I saw her and that was it :lepew:
after the resolution of that last cliffhanger with "erynn" behind the dumpster, I got so tilted that I didn't know if I should just turn off the game, delete it or continue playing for shits and giggles.
I have completely lowered my expectations now and just find the new cliffhanger stupid
not just because it's a cliffhanger but to add insult to injury, this 6 months cycle was for a short episode in which nothing happens. nyx already said the next episode will be a longer one. so to reach the conclusion of said clifhanger, we'll have to wait for what, 8? 9 months? we'll have an easter break, the summer vacation, add some rework on older episodes she might do... I don't expect episode 13 coming out before novemeber.
and that's just... unacceptable :cautious:

Last edited:

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Yes you are ranting but no need to be sorry, I share the rant. I don't like most of the new stuff, I still rewatching stuff at least from a decade ago.
Almost everything being made now is a retread/ripoff of stuff from before and a lot of it just adds gender/race swaps and gay. Hollyweird is artistically bankrupt at this point.

Maybe that's why the Korean soap operas are getting more popular on Netflix.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
on a scale of 10 to 10, how much do you hate matt ward?
I'd say somewhere around 10, fucking smurf sucker :poop:
trek died the day klingons stopped looking like worf, martok, gowron...
I stopped STD after a few episodes
never gave picard a chance
I was satisfied with the orville though. even though it's mcfarlane, the show has some serious trek moments and episodes
if you haven't, I suggest you give it a chance
Yeah i gave STD several changes and didn't make it far, cinematics aside, everything is else is garbage + fucking up the lore. And yeah, that were not klingons...heck even the klingons in TOS looked better.
I dunno who wrote that shit, but they either never watched star trek or they hated it...

Orville on the other hand is great, what i hoped the new star trek would be.
agreed! we need the good old 80s his-partner-got-killed-and-now-he's-getting-revenge movies back
Yeah count me in.
I agree with most of things said
I've seen a comment in the past few days saying "yet another game which gave up the N part for the V part"
lots of new games I've tried in the last two years have been visually great but fail to deliver on the story
sure, you can watch shiny renders or the new 60fps animation thing (...) but how many new games reeled you in with the story?
I was lucky enough to avoid most of the usual "oh, MC I see you are a male and therefore have a penis so I would like to bang you" games and played stuff people recommended but I got reeled only on one new game and it was because it was wacky
Yes, pretty much this. Same problem i have with so many new movies & games, they can have the best visuals there are, but without a good story and characters that amounts to nothing.

LOL, yeah 60fps and in 8k and jokes like that...sorry, but the fuck do you need that for in a VN ?

Or the new trend of adding animations everywhere, like character walking and such, i don't know why you would add that in the first place, it doesn't add anything of value to the game imo, but adds a lot of work for something which could be done in a couple of renders (DPC and Ocean are especialy notorious for that).

It's already hard to find VN's here were the MC is likeable, not some creep/pervert/(and much as i dislike the term) a little beta bitch which takes any shit because titts...and not to forget the ''best friend'' which i most of the times want dead after meeting him once or twice (like Zach) :rolleyes:

now intertwined never had a story that reeled me in and I dislike a lot of the stuff in the game itself, I just find it ridiculous. I just liked mel from the first moment I saw her and that was it :lepew:
after the resolution of that last cliffhanger with "erynn" behind the dumpster, I got so tilted that I didn't know if I should just turn off the game, delete it or continue playing for shits and giggles.
I have completely lowered my expectations now and just find the new cliffhanger stupid
not just because ito's a cliffhanger but to add insult to injury, this 6 months cycle was for a short episode in which nothing happens. nyx lready said the next episode will be a longet one. so to reach the conclusion of said clifhanger, we'll have to wait for, what, 8? 9 months? we'll have an easter break, the summer vacation, add some rework on older episodes she might do... I don't expect episode 13 coming out before novemeber.
and that's just... unacceptable :cautious:
I like the game, a bit too much drama for dramas sake at times, but overall good.
Yeah, that cliffhanger, i could only roll the eyes to that...i mean, it was pretty clear it wasn't Erynn, like Nyx would kill off the main drama source.
Yes the updates take ever longer, sadly. And i admit i facepalmed hard when i read one reason was because Nyx was going full into creating music, song writing, recording etc for the game herself and she found out it takes a lot of time...

Last edited:

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
layla em choice wew lad.jpg

Man she must really hate them harem folks. She makes the wamen choices as in-your-face and painful as possible, sometimes. The timing on this one...

wew lad.gif

Reactions: mnotwoke

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Are you seriously trollin right now? Maybe you're drunk? High? Somethin. Because up till now, you've been cool.
Why should I troll? I take my Star Trek very serious. TOS wasn't good at all. They had four maybe five good episodes. That's it. The most funny thing is the worst rated episodes are all written by Gene Roddenberry himself. Star Trek becomes good as the great bird of the Galaxy died from his continued abusing of drugs and alcohol and Berman, Piller and Moore made the show with Ira Steven Behr on their side.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Why should I troll? I take my Star Trek very serious. TOS wasn't good at all. They had four maybe five good episodes. That's it. The most funny thing is the worst rated episodes are all written by Gene Roddenberry himself. Star Trek becomes good as the great bird of the Galaxy died from his continued abusing of drugs and alcohol and Berman, Piller and Moore made the show with Ira Steven Behr on their side.
Again: Opinions and assholes.

I'm old, I say TOS was better. You're young. You say TNG is better. Either way, we're OT. Opinions and assholes.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes