Oct 10, 2022
Based on these considerations, there are only two possible cliffhangers for me. The first concerns MC and his father. I still don't believe that Navarro is MC's father. He is Gabi's still-husband. If he's not a con man leading a double life and living a life with Gabi and Adriana at the same time, the only possibility that somehow still fits is the possibility that Santiago and Navarro are twins. But that doesn't fit because then some points in the plot don't go together. Nonetheless, the cliffhanger could be MC working at the restaurant, Emily looking at the door, something like "Oh, Santi! What are you doing here?" and the last image you see is MC with his mouth wide open.
I don't understand one thing about this, did Navarro being husband of Adrianna established fact that I am not aware of? If so it does not fit tbh. I still think Zo is the husband of Adrianna and father of Alexis&Layla. So Navarro being still-husband of Gabi, does not make Navarro a con-man.

As for MC's father, I still think Santi is this Dude right here:
Oh no, they even look like each other. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: mnotwoke

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Well, then I'm curious to see which LI it affects and how many of my routes are affected.
My guess is either Alexis or Erynn if you decide to go train with Layla cause If I recall correctly you can stay on both of their paths if you train with Layla.

Otherwise I think it has to do something with Nikki or Cara while on the Erynn or Alexis path. ( not sure how those girls interact if you are on the Layla path)
Other than that I don't see who else it could be. While Elena could make sense but it would also be a slap in the face I think cause then it would mean you made Layla cry for nothing.

Oct 10, 2022
My guess is either Alexis or Erynn if you decide to go train with Layla cause If I recall correctly you can stay on both of their paths if you train with Layla.

Otherwise I think it has to do something with Nikki or Cara while on the Erynn or Alexis path. ( not sure how those girls interact if you are on the Layla path)
Other than that I don't see who else it could be. While Elena could make sense but it would also be a slap in the face I think cause then it would mean you made Layla cry for nothing.
I don't think Elena would slap MC. Like you said Nikki or Cara would not make any sense. Nyx mentioned that Alexis Beach Points will effect some LIs, so if I have to guess maybe low Alexis BP will result Alexis breakup. Probably, she'll say you like Iris, Erynn, Valeria whomever she threatened by to begin with and breakup with MC. :unsure:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I don't think Elena would slap MC. Like you said Nikki or Cara would not make any sense. Nyx mentioned that Alexis Beach Points will effect some LIs, so if I have to guess maybe low Alexis BP will result Alexis breakup. Probably, she'll say you like Iris, Erynn, Valeria whomever she threatened by to begin with and breakup with MC. :unsure:
yeah im thinking Alexis would be the break up personally more with low points like you said. I recall I did a speed run once of Alexis and Erynn and I think I got the beach scene. It felt really weird cause prior to that Alexis and Erynn were hanging together and im like 99% sure Erynn kissed the MC infront of Alexis while we were in Erynn's back yard. ( could of been other way around) But they walked off like it was no big deal. So I expected the beach scene to be really weird and awkward but it wasn't it was like nothing happened.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
yeah im thinking Alexis would be the break up personally more with low points like you said. I recall I did a speed run once of Alexis and Erynn and I think I got the beach scene. It felt really weird cause prior to that Alexis and Erynn were hanging together and im like 99% sure Erynn kissed the MC infront of Alexis while we were in Erynn's back yard. ( could of been other way around) But they walked off like it was no big deal. So I expected the beach scene to be really weird and awkward but it wasn't it was like nothing happened.
Erynn, if memory serves, either kissed the MC on the cheek or not in the backyard.

Either event, the whole Eyrnn cluster fuck of drama has gone on way too long and needs to be put to rest. Like this deep in and we still can't get proper snu snu with her, not to mention her milf mom, let alone be circled jerked into constant issues with her personal lifelife. Fuck that. I'm fine with helping her out and shit but same time just put the fucking thing to bed already.

Oct 10, 2022
Erynn kissed the MC infront of Alexis while we were in Erynn's back yard.
Only Erynn kiss in front of Alexis is after everybody thought Erynn went missing, MC can choose to kiss both. Maybe that backyard kiss was the one MC kissed Emily in front of Erynn, then Alexis said we'll talk about that kiss. Or there was Iris kiss in front of Alexis, but it's not even remotely close to what you said. So......

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Iris could be the sticking point. Alexis is morbidly jealous and had already threatened the MC that if he kissed another girl, then...
I now conclude that the kissing scene in the club could be his downfall...

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Only Erynn kiss in front of Alexis is after everybody thought Erynn went missing, MC can choose to kiss both. Maybe that backyard kiss was the one MC kissed Emily in front of Erynn, then Alexis said we'll talk about that kiss. Or there was Iris kiss in front of Alexis, but it's not even remotely close to what you said. So......
gotcha yeah I only speed run that path once so don't have a good memory of it I just recall it felt awkward expecting Alexis to get jealous or break up with us at one point

Oct 10, 2022
gotcha yeah I only speed run that path once so don't have a good memory of it I just recall it felt awkward expecting Alexis to get jealous or break up with us at one point
Alexis is very jealous actually, so anything can be breaking point for her.
  • While they were talking about MC's ex gfs, he mentions Valeria to Alexis. She goes like who is Valeria etc. if beach points low I can see Alexis being jealous of Val.
  • MC can touch, be playful etc. with Erynn and as Iris said their eyes tell a story. In game, MC talked about Alexis and Erynn eye talk thing. So if Iris caught that, pretty sure Alexis did too. She may breakup to help Erynn or just breakup because she is jealous.
  • MC can kiss Iris at the club. Alexis was drunk but if she remembers that probably gonna kill both Iris and MC.
  • When MC joked about Adrianna, Alexis got too defensive. One could speculate the kiss MC gave to Adrianna, after the whole kiss/slap/squeeze fiasco, could push Alexis over.
  • Players can choose to not tell Alexis about Nikki showing up. Erynn knows about it. Alexis could learn about it and breakup with MC over that.
So if it's Alexis everything is possible. I don't see many possibility for other LIs, though as long as MC cheats one always possible to get the boot because of it.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Well this convo made me realize I think I need add a additional path / save before the update. Since im just playing the Alexis parts to re-organize my saves and gonna replay the entire game on the Erynn path once the update is out. Not sure if I will reorganize my layla / Elena saves tho until after I play the update.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
I mentioned a while back that on my Alexis route I actually avoided to do that exactly because of this.... I have a suspicion sober Lexi won't take this well. But I have another save where I try to go more for Iris just to see where things go :ROFLMAO:
I also avoided it in my pure Alexis route, but not in my "worst case" scenarios...

Reactions: Elduriel

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I'm more about Val or Melissa. Everyone else has either little too much drama or not really interesting to be honest.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I don't understand one thing about this, did Navarro being husband of Adrianna established fact that I am not aware of?
Many players thinks Navarro is the husband of Adriana. I really don't understand why. I think it's just because of some mentions of Lexi where she said she thought MC have already met her dad.
I still think Zo is the husband of Adrianna and father of Alexis&Layla.
I think the same.
So Navarro being still-husband of Gabi, does not make Navarro a con-man.
I can't follow. Why not? If Navarro is the husband of Gabi and the father of Layla and Lexi who's living for at least 18 years with Adriana, he's a con-man. Well, I don't believe Gabi's husband is the partner of Adriana and the father of Alexis and Layla. But that would be the only possibilty for all the players who still believe Navarro is Adriana's hubby.
Oh no, they even look like each other. :LOL:
I know, right? :LOL: But fun aside. I really think Navarro is Santi and he married Gabi. But Navarro isn't Lexi's and Lay's dad.

Well, then I'm curious to see which LI it affects and how many of my routes are affected.
Hmm, Alexis is flying to her cousin Lakeyn. Maybe they talked and this was one girl too much to handle for Lexi and she realised MC is a whore? But no. I don't think this happens. Lexi will learn about MC and Lakeyn but I don't think this would affect their relationship. My bets are on the simpliest possibility: the choice between Elena or Layla. Layla's hurting and their relationship ends.

It could effect other routes. If she tells Lexi what happened, well, Lexi would tell it her BFF and Erynn learns MC is into Elena. So the option with Erynn would be closed. Maybe Layla confronts Elena and both go the "chicks before dicks" route. That would be closing Layla's and Elena's route. At least for now. But to be honest I don't think any of that'll be happen. It's just Layla's path which closes with a call from Layla where she made it "official". That's all.

Other possibilties: the Riverside girls wants a decision, but I don't see the automatic choice Nyx mentions. Sure, MC told them after their visit at the airport he loves them and he'll clarify the thing with "the other girl" but that doesn't feel like a major decision. We will see. Then we have Iris while on Lexi's route. But what should happen? Alexis is in Alvorado at her cousin on that day and I don't think Lexi and Iris will talk which could lead to a break up. But Iris could still be an option. On the beach double date we learned MC and Iris never broke up in speaking it out loud. Could be happen now and Iris made it "official". That would fit in Nyx' way of teasing the players with little spoilers which aren't as big as the player thinks when reading it. Gabi could happen. Maybe she heard from Valeria's mother in the club that Val has the hots for MC, so Gabi decides to set an end to their thing.

We'll see the end of next week.

I still don't believe that Alexis & Layla have the same father until I'm proven otherwise!
I also thought the same but looks like the husband is their bio-dad. I still have my doubts though.
Lexi and Layla are both Monroe's. I really think they're the kids of Adriana and "hubby".

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
lmfao 2 of favorite threads got active when I was gonna go to bed now it's an 1hr 1/2 later. This for sure one of the better ones on this site when it gets active. Well peace till next time.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I can't follow. Why not? If Navarro is the husband of Gabi and the father of Layla and Lexi who's living for at least 18 years with Adriana, he's a con-man. Well, I don't believe Gabi's husband is the partner of Adriana and the father of Alexis and Layla. But that would be the only possibilty for all the players who still believe Navarro is Adriana's hubby.
I seriously doubt that's the case... he would be reaaally stupid to show up to the competition when he knew both his daughter and his secret wife would be both there. And it would be shit writing anyway, I get that there are some "intertwined" relationships in this game but that scenario is just way out there.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes