Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Bwahahahahaha......

If you think it won't matter if she finds out...you either don't know women very well...or know Nyx very well..hahaha...bwahahahaha....

CHmBhqM.gif

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo
Aug 29, 2023
I don’t mind if some person the MC is fooling around with explodes a relationship. That’s on him for not sticking to one girl. What really frosts my pastry is if it’s something we can’t help; something unavoidable built into the game, like sitting next to Val on the bus, and suddenly Alexis irrationally loses her shit and breaks up with him again. It’s the stuff you can’t help.

The stuff you can help—yeah, I’m fine with making them causes with big effects. Just make em logically consistent at least.

Reactions: rolfcopter

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Why do you care? If Alexis breakup with MC then MC can be with Val. Just don't kiss Alexis at the beach, then you are golden.
You are right , but as I told you before ,in games without Harem I play the game no. of times = LI I love No. , so , I play Lexi Only , Cara only , my beloved Val Only and so on

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I don’t mind if some person the MC is fooling around with explodes a relationship. That’s on him for not sticking to one girl. What really frosts my pastry is if it’s something we can’t help; something unavoidable built into the game, like sitting next to Val on the bus, and suddenly Alexis irrationally loses her shit and breaks up with him again. It’s the stuff you can’t help.

The stuff you can help—yeah, I’m fine with making them causes with big effects. Just make em logically consistent at least.
But stuff before her: ie Lakeyn. Shouldn't matter, but will. Because Nyx.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
If it was just some hoe, I'd say you're right. But they're cousins. It's goin to matter.
Well, it could be the last drop for Lexi, that he had so much girls in the past and she decided she can't handle it. But I don't think so. This game is supposed in modern era not middle age.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Well, it could be the last drop for Lexi, that he had so much girls in the past and she decided she can't handle it. But I don't think so. This game is supposed in modern era not middle age.
I don't think I'm pissin in the wind on this one. I'm on her path with one save and Elena on another save. I really think I'm fucked and so is anyone else on her path that fucked Lakeyn. Which on both saves that I have, I did.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I don't think I'm pissin in the wind on this one. I'm on her path with one save and Elena on another save. I really think I'm fucked and so is anyone else on her path that fucked Lakeyn. Which on both saves that I have, I did.
We'll see. I don't think Lakeyn will be a problem. There're other choices in the game where I think it would've more impact. Sure, Lakeyn could be a problem, but I really can't see why.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
We'll see. I don't think Lakeyn will be a problem. There're other choices in the game where I think it would've more impact. Sure, Lakeyn could be a problem, but I really can't see why.
This is Nyx we're talkin about. The queen of unnecessary drama.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Excited for the ... phone calls ... half joking ...

Is Erynn in trouble? Ethan kidnapping

Is Layla in trouble? Lucas kidnapping

Will Alexis/Elena call the MC to tear him a new one on the phone over Layla?

Will Val call?

Will Iris call?

No, MC. I am your father.

Will the cops show up at the restaurant? Serial killer investigation

Will we finally get a chance at Brooke's boobs and ass?

Will Nikki screw Cara over? (in later updates)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
This is Nyx we're talkin about. The queen of unnecessary drama.
I don't see any drama. Sure, when you go on a manwhore path like dating two siblings at the same time or try to get into the pants of two girls which are the best friends since ages, it doesn't end well. But that's all selfmade drama. Just be honest when there's reached the point to tell and make decision. Drama only appears when you're lying and refuses to make a decision between the girls. I wouldn't say that's unnecessary drama.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Erynn, probably should state their feelings to each other and if they are a thing, before we can consider a break up.
Which doesn't stop her from breaking up with you first if you on are on Erynn's and Alexis's path and you dont train with Layla. At that point in the game i didn't even realize I was in a relationship with her just yet but was waiting for a option to show up to stop perusing Alexis, when I played this on my first playthrough and bam blew up in my face.

As how beach points affect other LI's, not sure, but if anything what happened at the beach is a reason for her to break up i would find it a very weak reason.
Only reason I can think of for the beach scene is if you are on both Erynn and Alexis path still since you if you train with Layla it doesnt blow up in your face. While during the Marry,Kill,fuck scene you pick Erynn to marry since Alexis is the jealous type. I could see that affecting you in a pretty negative way later.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes