Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I think they will remain closed they all kind of ended in a bad way ( playing the field). It would be nice if you can re open them and get them to forgive you but I dont see any way in hell that would happen or make any sense, other than maybe Alexis dumping you for not helping Erynn tho that one is a bit of a stretch.
when the game is finished I'll do a depression playthrough where I fuck up everything as much as possible locking out all the paths, will be able to finish the game prolly in an hour or two :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
View attachment 3340906
So, in my opinion, this is the absolute worst case scenario that can be done so far. A total of 4 paths are automatically closed and 2 LI's are therefore no longer accessible (because of Alexis and Layla). Here's my expert question: Do you think the paths will remain closed for the rest of the game? I'm just asking this out of pure interest.
Sorry sir , I was a traitor with 3 LI (Lexi , Layla and Cara /Nikkib ) and this happened at the same time when Cara /Nikki inside the house with my mom , and I stick to them to the end of update , and you know in v11 you have to start from the beginning .
and I agree with Elduriel but with Nyx EVERY THING is possible.:whistle::giggle:

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
yea just wait that mc has banged his half-sisters.
lmao this going to sound random as hell and idk why this post made me think of this. But I think it would be funny if there was a time travel AVN the MC went back in time messed things up and there is now 2 versions of him male and female and he had sex with himself lol.

• Haha
Reactions: mnotwoke

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
lmao this going to sound random as hell and idk why this post made me think of this. But I think it would be funny if there was a time travel AVN the MC went back in time messed things up and there is now 2 versions of him male and female and he had sex with himself lol.
might exist already.

• Wow
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Wait, wasn't Lakeyn coming for a visit? :unsure:

One thing that will probably happen is that there'll be a phone call or a visit between Layla & Elena, she will have news to share either way, so that could be part of the cliffhanger, but I think the cliffhanger is gonna be story related, probably the reunion of John & Melissa...

As for break-ups, you guys are assuming it's a girl who's gonna dump the MC, but it could also be the MC dumping someone (I think that's actually more probable, tbh).

Oct 10, 2022
As for break-ups, you guys are assuming it's a girl who's gonna dump the MC, but it could also be the MC dumping someone (I think that's actually more probable, tbh).
Oh right the promise to Nikki. So he could theoretically dump Layla or Alexis. Though, I really hope it's not that. Could you imagine next day of Layla's first time, MC breaking up with her. If something like that happens, I think it will be an early ending for the game because Elena will literally kill MC by beating his sorry ass. :unsure:

Reactions: mnotwoke

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Oh right the promise to Nikki. So he could theoretically dump Layla or Alexis. Though, I really hope it's not that. Could you imagine next day of Layla's first time, MC breaking up with her. If something like that happens, I think it will be an early ending for the game because Elena will literally kill MC by beating his sorry ass. :unsure:
I don't think he'd dump Layla for Nikki after taking Layla's virginity. I think it'd be an internal monologue, and because he realises how shitty that would be you wouldn't get a choice and he'd dump Nikki in that scenario. If dating Nikki and another girl then you'd get the choice on who to dump. So it's dumping Nikki if you take Layla's virginity that is the forced break-up scene in that scenario.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
maybe if that happens Layla and Elena will murder him and it becomes the Layla & Elena game and the cliffhanger turns into they are the serial killers :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Oct 10, 2022
I don't think he'd dump Layla for Nikki after taking Layla's virginity. I think it'd be an internal monologue, and because he realises how shitty that would be you wouldn't get a choice and he'd dump Nikki in that scenario. If dating Nikki and another girl then you'd get the choice on who to dump. So it's dumping Nikki if you take Layla's virginity that is the forced break-up scene in that scenario.
Yeah, it's a no-go from me. After giving promises to Nikki, at least we need to have an option.

Reactions: xsikal and Raziel_8
Oct 10, 2022
maybe if that happens Layla and Elena will murder him and it becomes the Layla & Elena game and the cliffhanger turns into they are the serial killers :LOL::LOL::LOL:
I don't remember where I read it but I think it was discord page, people were talking about who would be the MC if MC gonna die or something like that. Tbh, could not care less about MC he is plain idiot and kinda scumbag if you go for it. Maybe Daryl will be the next MC so finally he could get Val. :LOL:

• Hey there
Reactions: Dark Silence

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Yeah, it's a no-go from me. After giving promises to Nikki, at least we need to have an option.
You made the choice to take Layla's virginity after giving that promise to Nikki, it would be easy to have MC's inner monologue declare that he had broken the promise to Nikki by sleeping with Layla so the right thing to do would be to dump Nikki.

If you didn't want the Nikki relationship to end then you shouldn't have taken a relationship with another girl further after promising her that you'd be finishing any relationship with other girls.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
if he dump Nikki , he will see who the serial killer is :devilish:

Oct 10, 2022
If you didn't want the Nikki relationship to end then you shouldn't have taken a relationship with another girl further after promising her that you'd be finishing any relationship with other girls.
Well for my main save, I only have Nikki path. MC even mentions to Layla and Elena his gf came so he got late.

You made the choice to take Layla's virginity after giving that promise to Nikki, it would be easy to have MC's inner monologue declare that he had broken the promise to Nikki by sleeping with Layla so the right thing to do would be to dump Nikki.
Or it will be, I've broken my promises to Nikki so I should stop doing that and breakup with all my side girls and ask forgiveness from Nikki. As you can see, there is an alternative which makes it choice worthy.

I don't think MC will be the one who breaks up on the phone. He'd probably receive the breakup call.

Reactions: Raziel_8
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes