Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I don't see any drama. Sure, when you go on a manwhore path like dating two siblings at the same time or try to get into the pants of two girls which are the best friends since ages, it doesn't end well. But that's all selfmade drama. Just be honest when there's reached the point to tell and make decision. Drama only appears when you're lying and refuses to make a decision between the girls. I wouldn't say that's unnecessary drama.
With Nyx, that's not even close to bein the truth. I'm not a manwhore on either of my saves. Well, I did have to get with Layla to hopefully get on Elena's. That's not really manwhorin, that's just bein an asshole. :ROFLMAO:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Which doesn't stop her from breaking up with you first if you on are on Erynn's and Alexis's path and you dont train with Layla. At that point in the game i didn't even realize I was in one with her either but was waiting for a option to show up to stop perusing Alexis, when I played this on my first playthrough and bam blew up in my face.
Honestly i don't remember that one, well time for an replay i guess.
While during the Marry,Kill,fuck scene you pick Erynn to marry since Alexis is the jealous type. I could see that affecting you in a pretty negative way later.
Ah, in that one i choose to Kill Alexis, fuck Iris and marry Erynn....it makes sense to kill Alexis, so the MC doesn't cheat on her :LOL:
And afterwards i snuck in Erynn's cabin to change...but she doesn't need to know that.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: mnotwoke

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Honestly i don't remember that one, well time for an replay i guess.

Ah, in that one i choose to Kill Alexis, fuck Iris and marry Erynn....it makes sense to kill Alexis, so the MC doesn't cheat on her :LOL:
And afterwards i snuck in Erynn's cabin to change...but she doesn't need to know that.
Say what? Immediately calls Alexis You're as fucked as I am now. May the odds be ever in our favor!

Oct 10, 2022
Which doesn't stop her from breaking up with you first if you on are on Erynn's and Alexis's path and you dont train with Layla. At that point in the game i didn't even realize I was in a relationship with her just yet but was waiting for a option to show up to stop perusing Alexis, when I played this on my first playthrough and bam blew up in my face.
Less than what you deserve if you ask me, after all you are chasing Erynn. Something should end up on your face whether it's a punch from Ethan maybe Zach too or breakups(yep plural) with Alexis. ;):LOL:

Only reason I can think of for the beach scene is if you are on both Erynn and Alexis path still since you if you train with Layla it doesnt blow up in your face. While during the Marry,Kill,fuck scene you pick Erynn to marry since Alexis is the jealous type. I could see that affecting you in a pretty negative way later.
iirc, Alexis is pretty much okay with being picked as fuck or marry options. So choosing marry option for Erynn was okay as long as you chose to fuck Alexis. I really am starting to wonder about what is auto-breakup thing. :unsure:

Oct 10, 2022
Is that for real and how ?!
You kiss Erynn after the promise of help while you are on Alexis path. Then instead of training with Layla you meet up with Alexis. Then the next morning, this happens. Though, you can say Erynn is lying and delay the breakup.

Edit: Best outcome of this scene, you can choose to scold Emily so she can stop sending people into MC's room. Pretty sure won't work because she is self-centred asshole but still.....

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Less than what you deserve if you ask me, after all you are chasing Erynn. Something should end up on your face whether it's a punch from Ethan maybe Zach too or breakups(yep plural) with Alexis. ;):LOL:

iirc, Alexis is pretty much okay with being picked as fuck or marry options. So choosing marry option for Erynn was okay as long as you chose to fuck Alexis. I really am starting to wonder about what is auto-breakup thing. :unsure:
exactly that's why I wanted to stop chasing Alexis cause I saw how things were getting serious with Erynn at that point, just didn't know it was serious enough to be considered a break up yet haha. 100% deserved cause IRRC not only did he bang Alexis and got caught but he stuck it in her butt and that was a bit much for her so she was already pissed off haha.

Yeah i'm thinking it would have to be Marry Erynn and Kill Alexis tbh for it to be a breakup from that game if on both paths.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Whoops! Dessolos Raziel_8

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You kiss Erynn after the promise of help while you are on Alexis path. Then instead of training with Layla you meet up with Alexis. Then the next morning, this happens. Though, you can say Erynn is lying and delay the breakup.
OK ppl , Now we have

00 Traitor 1.png lexi_erynn_02.jpg lexi_erynn.jpg is there any one else want to humiliate him before I ask Val to kick his ass before asking for another Mc.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
1707502679723.png
So, in my opinion, this is the absolute worst case scenario that can be done so far. A total of 4 paths are automatically closed and 2 LI's are therefore no longer accessible (because of Alexis and Layla). Here's my expert question: Do you think the paths will remain closed for the rest of the game? I'm just asking this out of pure interest.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
View attachment 3340906
So, in my opinion, this is the absolute worst case scenario that can be done so far. A total of 4 paths are automatically closed and 2 LI's are therefore no longer accessible (because of Alexis and Layla). Here's my expert question: Do you think the paths will remain closed for the rest of the game? I'm just asking this out of pure interest.
seems likely, especially Lexi is not the forgiving type. Why would she come around?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
View attachment 3340906
I think they will remain closed they all kind of ended in a bad way ( playing the field). It would be nice if you can re open them and get them to forgive you but I dont see any way in hell that would happen or make any sense, other than maybe Alexis dumping you for not helping Erynn tho that one is a bit of a stretch.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I think they will remain closed they all kind of ended in a bad way ( playing the field). It would be nice if you can re open them and get them to forgive you but I dont see any way in hell that would happen or make any sense, other than maybe Alexis dumping you for not helping Erynn tho that one is a bit of a stretch.
Well it makes sense, story-wise, people get back together all the time in soap operas and in real life. But it may be more work than the dev wants to do, they may be looking to close out branching, not keep the branching going or make it more complicated, idk. :unsure:

Reactions: mnotwoke
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes