minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Nah, that wouldn't fit. Adriana told Layla she was pregnant as she was 18.
My doubts are based on Emily's flashback. We just don't know what last name Alexis had at the time: Moore or Monroe or maybe something else entirely!

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
My doubts are based on Emily's flashback. We just don't know what last name Alexis had at the time: Moore or Monroe or maybe something else entirely!
Bruh... you are forgetting that Alexis is the split image of Adriana. Adriana also mentioned somewhere that she was always with the same guy, aka Hubby.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
... Nyx mentioned that there will be an automatic breakup in a route, depending on the choices you've made in previous situations...
Oh shit, I thought of another scenario that could happen. What if Alexis asks Erynn and/or the MC after the photo shoot (assuming (of course) you took part)? I don't think Alexis will be very happy. Guys, that would really be a worst case scenario!!!

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Oh shit, I thought of another scenario that could happen. What if Alexis asks Erynn and/or the MC after the photo shoot (assuming (of course) you took part)? I don't think Alexis will be very happy. Guys, that would really be a worst case scenario!!!
yeah when I saw how spicy the shoot got I went back and decided not to do it on my pure Lexi route. She can be jealous enough as it is.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I don't think Elena would slap MC. Like you said Nikki or Cara would not make any sense. Nyx mentioned that Alexis Beach Points will effect some LIs, so if I have to guess maybe low Alexis BP will result Alexis breakup. Probably, she'll say you like Iris, Erynn, Valeria whomever she threatened by to begin with and breakup with MC. :unsure:
Well, i agree break up with Nikki/Cara wouldn't make much sense imo (if Nyx doesn't do some ass pull).
Valeria and Iris are not in a relationship or even dating the MC at this point, so neither them.
Elena is in a bit of a weird spot, so closing her path maybe, but break up makes no sense either.
Erynn, probably should state their feelings to each other and if they are a thing, before we can consider a break up...so also no.
Layla...maybe if she walks in when the MC makes out with an other LI...but as the most of the LI content seems to be related to phone calls this ep i don't really see it happening.
The most likely maybe if you are on the Alexis secret path.

Which leaves us with Alexis...again, i really think she has way too much content compared to other LI's...
As how beach points affect other LI's, not sure, but if anything what happened at the beach is a reason for her to break up i would find it a very weak reason.

• While they were talking about MC's ex gfs, he mentions Valeria to Alexis. She goes like who is Valeria etc. if beach points low I can see Alexis being jealous of Val.
  • MC can touch, be playful etc. with Erynn and as Iris said their eyes tell a story. In game, MC talked about Alexis and Erynn eye talk thing. So if Iris caught that, pretty sure Alexis did too. She may breakup to help Erynn or just breakup because she is jealous.
  • MC can kiss Iris at the club. Alexis was drunk but if she remembers that probably gonna kill both Iris and MC.
  • When MC joked about Adrianna, Alexis got too defensive. One could speculate the kiss MC gave to Adrianna, after the whole kiss/slap/squeeze fiasco, could push Alexis over.
  • Players can choose to not tell Alexis about Nikki showing up. Erynn knows about it. Alexis could learn about it and breakup with MC over that.
- If anything it looks like it is Valeria who is jealous at the beach and Tori's fuckboy.
- Yeah i really don't see Alexis so magnanimous to break up with the MC to help Erynn. Out of jealousy i don't believe either, if she doesn't find out he cheated on her.
- IIRC doesn't Alexis kiss Iris as well if you agree to the who kisses best thing ? I mean, being pissed at the MC seems a tiny bit hypocritical.
- Yeah i really don't think so. If anything Alexis found the accident quite funny after the first shock wears off, MC should have really asked her to wear the wig for sex afterwards :whistle:
- Erynn also says she won't tell Alexis, but yeah that could be a good reason for jealousy, don't think enough for an break up...well if she doesn't find out the MC is still doing her :sneaky:

Oct 10, 2022
I can't follow. Why not? If Navarro is the husband of Gabi and the father of Layla and Lexi who's living for at least 18 years with Adriana, he's a con-man. Well, I don't believe Gabi's husband is the partner of Adriana and the father of Alexis and Layla. But that would be the only possibilty for all the players who still believe Navarro is Adriana's hubby.
It was related to rest of the post. I think Zo is the husband of Adrianna and Navarro being husband of Gabi is not a problem or makes him a con-man. That's what I meant.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Given the choice, i will immediately show Alexis these very nice pictures, just to see her reaction of this very professional work of art and our great support for her bff :KEK:

Oct 10, 2022
That was purely professional though, even though she may get angry there is no base for to get upset afterwards. However the kiss after the photoshoot will definitely breakup worthy, even if they stopped before anything happened if Alexis learns that I am pretty sure Alexis will call, scold then breakup with MC.

I think there is a way for Nikki breakup. Daryl knows she is coach's daughter and he had ominous reaction when he learned it. Also if I am not mistaken coach was going to visit Nikki on spring break. He also knew Layla and MC. Maybe Daryl snitch on MC or maybe coach acts from his volition but if he tells to Nikki MC being a player, there is a chance Nikki breakup with MC on phone. Maybe choosing to talk about other girls with Nikki have effect on it. After all, you can choose to not talk to her.

- If anything it looks like it is Valeria who is jealous at the beach and Tori's fuckboy.
- Yeah i really don't see Alexis so magnanimous to break up with the MC to help Erynn. Out of jealousy i don't believe either, if she doesn't find out he cheated on her.
- IIRC doesn't Alexis kiss Iris as well if you agree to the who kisses best thing ? I mean, being pissed at the MC seems a tiny bit hypocritical.
- Yeah i really don't think so. If anything Alexis found the accident quite funny after the first shock wears off, MC should have really asked her to wear the wig for sex afterwards :whistle:
- Erynn also says she won't tell Alexis, but yeah that could be a good reason for jealousy, don't think enough for an break up...well if she doesn't find out the MC is still doing her :sneaky:
Yeah, maybe or maybe not. I was just speculating and Alexis kinda inconsistent about her relationship with MC. She can breakup with MC on a whim.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
That was purely professional though, even though she may get angry there is no base for to get upset afterwards. However the kiss after the photoshoot will definitely breakup worthy, even if they stopped before anything happened if Alexis learns that I am pretty sure Alexis will call, scold then breakup with MC.
After the photo shoot you have two options:

a) you throw her on the bed -> both Erynn and MC are very vague in their statements and want to tell her later
b) you kiss Erynn -> here too the MC is very daring on this topic

Ergo: the report to Alexis is still pending.

I just flew through the Alexis path again and here the MC tells Alexis how the photo shoot went.

And I noticed something else on the beach. When it came to the subject of Alexis' sunglasses, the MC said: "Deal. I earned 200 bucks from the photoshoot, so I have some money to spend." otherwise he replies: "Deal." In the "Alexis secret path" this dialogue is completely missing.

Last edited:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Well, Erynn asked us to not tell Lexi about the kiss. So why should she tell it herself? And when should this happen? It's Thursday. Alexis is on a six-hours-trip to visit Lakeyn. I don't think Erynn would tell her such things over a phone when Lexi is on the other side of the country.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I think you hit the nail on the head with this. IF Lakeyn tells Alexis about gettin fucked by the MC(Player choice of course.)
View attachment 3340091
View attachment 3340189

They weren't in any kind of relationship at that point.
Eh, Alexis wasn't asking MC about his sexual history when she asked to bang him in the airplane bathroom. I don't think she'll hold it against him.
OH , thank you very much , I have been saved of this
00 Traitor 1.png :cry::cry:

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes