socool

Jul 12, 2022
I think every relationship needs a cliffhanger.

Possible Cliffhangers in Ep. 12
Layla and Alexis are MC's step-sisters, Moore is his stepmom, Nikki/Alexis is pregnant depending on who you chose, Erynn and Iris are sisters, MC and Elena are cousins, Gabi is MC's aunt/Nikki's mom's sister, Valeria is Gabi's niece/Nikki's cousin

"The incest follows whoever he taps" - Motto of this game

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2023
Strange New Worlds is the best Star Trek show period. Just saying.

Took a break from the game for a bit, then tackled it again because I was curious whether the Erynn path was as bad as my first impression. Nope, still bad. It comes down to two things:

1. All the unnecessary drama. To be fair, Erynn and the MC are kids, and as I said before, kids don’t know shit. There are simple, legal ways to deal with the whole Ethan thing, which end with him either dead or somebody’s bitch in prison. Once John and Melissa get involved there’s some light at the end of that tunnel, but we’re still in the tunnel.

2. And speaking of tunnels, Erynn won’t give up hers. Which makes no goddamn sense. She loves the MC; she wants him; depending on us players, he wants her too; there’s absolutely no reason she shouldn’t jump all over his cock faster than Alexis on the airplane. There should be tons of graphic, nasty fuck scenes between the two of them, as they finally work out all the lusts and fantasies they’ve had about each other since childhood, and start experimenting on even crazier sexual shit they can do to each other.

So why are there none? Because Erynn’s saving it for her wedding night? Or was she raped and never said anything about it (and of course we don’t know either), and because she’s never been to therapy it’s gonna tank all her future relationships?

Or is Nyx saving Erynn to motivate people to stay with the game?—because if so, fuck that; I’m going with Layla. Or Alexis or Nikki or Cara. Or Melissa; I’m more attracted to women closer to my age anyway.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

Took a break from the game for a bit, then tackled it again because I was curious whether the Erynn path was as bad as my first impression. Nope, still bad. It comes down to two things:

1. All the unnecessary drama. To be fair, Erynn and the MC are kids, and as I said before, kids don’t know shit. There are simple, legal ways to deal with the whole Ethan thing, which end with him either dead or somebody’s bitch in prison. Once John and Melissa get involved there’s some light at the end of that tunnel, but we’re still in the tunnel.

2. And speaking of tunnels, Erynn won’t give up hers. Which makes no goddamn sense. She loves the MC; she wants him; depending on us players, he wants her too; there’s absolutely no reason she shouldn’t jump all over his cock faster than Alexis on the airplane. There should be tons of graphic, nasty fuck scenes between the two of them, as they finally work out all the lusts and fantasies they’ve had about each other since childhood, and start experimenting on even crazier sexual shit they can do to each other.

So why are there none? Because Erynn’s saving it for her wedding night? Or was she raped and never said anything about it (and of course we don’t know either), and because she’s never been to therapy it’s gonna tank all her future relationships?

Or is Nyx saving Erynn to motivate people to stay with the game?—because if so, fuck that; I’m going with Layla. Or Alexis or Nikki or Cara. Or Melissa; I’m more attracted to women closer to my age anyway.
i'm actually probably one of the only people that doesn't mind the slow burn / cockblock of her path. I see her hesitation as more of her trauma and having doubts cause of her bad experience with the blackmail. ( which plays part of why I like her character so much). From that pov it makes a little bit of sense at least to me it does until the scene in Episode 11.

That one felt a bit odd why it never happened since they spent an entire day together and the way they were interacting with one another was like they were an actual couple. So yeah at that point it kind feels odd it's like she wants to make sure he has real feelings for her or something. Which she should know he does if on the path. At least that's the only thing I can think of unless there is something we don't know. But yeah it probably would of happened already if the MC would tell her how he feels about her ( if you are on her path).

Reactions: LSC82 and mnotwoke

balazar

Mar 30, 2019

I have stayed out of the whole Star Trek discussion was a fan but I was always a bigger fan of Star Wars. To me TNG was always superior to TOS. As good as Nimoy was, he couldn't make up for Shatner's over acting.

As for the drama, 1. My wife has been a part of legal system for nearly 20 years over 12 as a victim's advocate in a prosecutor's office. I think Law and Order like Matlock before them and Perry Mason before that has skewed people's understanding of the legal system. and without hard proof all you have is he said she said.

2. We know she isn't saving herself as there is a sex tape with the star quarterback, which is how she is getting blackmailed. As far as crazy Erynn sex I suspect Nyx's mindset is it is beneath her.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Possible Cliffhangers in Ep. 12
Layla and Alexis are MC's step-sisters, Moore is his stepmom, Nikki/Alexis is pregnant depending on who you chose, Erynn and Iris are sisters, MC and Elena are cousins, Gabi is MC's aunt/Nikki's mom's sister, Valeria is Gabi's niece/Nikki's cousin
From my point of view, there are actually only two possible cliffhangers. Considering the information from the updates released by Nyx, we will have "only" one day in the game in Ep12, Thursday, where MC has to work at the restaurant. However, this day will obviously have it all. Nyx mentioned that there will be an automatic breakup in a route, depending on the choices you've made in previous situations. So this won't be a cliffhanger.

According to Nyx, Ep12 will mainly focus on the story and there won't be any significant progress in the relationships with the LI's. Which doesn't mean there won't be any, of course. But apparently nothing significant enough to make me think there could be a cliffhanger as a result. The cliffhanger will be based on the story.

Well, the story really only consists of three points: Erynn's problem due to Ethan's blackmail, the answer to the questions who is MC's dad and what happens when Erynn realizes that John is her father and how does it come out?

Based on these considerations, there are only two possible cliffhangers for me. The first concerns MC and his father. I still don't believe that Navarro is MC's father. He is Gabi's still-husband. If he's not a con man leading a double life and living a life with Gabi and Adriana at the same time, the only possibility that somehow still fits is the possibility that Santiago and Navarro are twins. But that doesn't fit because then some points in the plot don't go together. Nonetheless, the cliffhanger could be MC working at the restaurant, Emily looking at the door, something like "Oh, Santi! What are you doing here?" and the last image you see is MC with his mouth wide open.

But I think a cliffhanger regarding John is more likely. We know that Emily and John obviously want to date. I think it's entirely possible that John and Emily went on a date that day. John arrives at Emily's house to pick her up and meets Melissa, who has helped Emily dress up for the date. The cliffhanger would then look something like this: John and Melissa stand opposite each other and look at each other. With their mouths agape, of course, as is usual in such scenes.

As for MC's father, I still think Santi is this Dude right here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Doohan was exceptional, always been a fan of Nichols and Koenig and Kelly were fine. Shatter wasn't terrible all the time but even he admits he was just too over the top sometimes.
Yeah. That over the top I think was due to him being trained as a Shakespearean actor. Which taught him bad habits.

Reactions: balazar
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes