minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Well, I would like to throw in two more logical variants. With regard to the list of available LIs, we know that two LIs are missing here: Valeria and Iris. Here you could construct something that justifies the lack of it, at least one of them. That's my thought...

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
What the hell is this? :eek:
My stretch of trying to compare/relate Jill and Lexi. It must be the similar expression on their face and their wealth and privilege.

I know it's a stretch, kind of like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lmao this going to sound random as hell and idk why this post made me think of this. But I think it would be funny if there was a time travel AVN the MC went back in time messed things up and there is now 2 versions of him male and female and he had sex with himself lol.
That's Back to the Future meets Ranma 1/2 territory.

83437648_390adf8820_o.jpg Screenshot 2024-02-10 144103.png

zokzuk

May 1, 2022
I'm impressed that no one mentioned anything about Gabi. Perhaps by chance she will come to the restaurant and say that this "relationship" cannot be continued.

Reactions: mnotwoke

balazar

Mar 30, 2019
  • Hey there
Reactions: mnotwoke

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I don't think he'd dump Layla for Nikki after taking Layla's virginity. I think it'd be an internal monologue, and because he realises how shitty that would be you wouldn't get a choice and he'd dump Nikki in that scenario. If dating Nikki and another girl then you'd get the choice on who to dump. So it's dumping Nikki if you take Layla's virginity that is the forced break-up scene in that scenario.
You made the choice to take Layla's virginity after giving that promise to Nikki, it would be easy to have MC's inner monologue declare that he had broken the promise to Nikki by sleeping with Layla so the right thing to do would be to dump Nikki.

If you didn't want the Nikki relationship to end then you shouldn't have taken a relationship with another girl further after promising her that you'd be finishing any relationship with other girls.
I mean, the MC also takes Cara's V-card and promise the same thing as to Nikki and the MC can break up after taking her V-card or cheat on her with the blond at the bar (Julia ?), i see no reason why Layla should be any different.

Well, after making that promise to either Nikki or Cara at the airport my MC was banging Gabi, going on a date with his gf Alexis banging her too, kissing Erynn, making out with Val and then making out with Iris at the club...ah, also trying his luck with Melissa.
I mean, why force an break up with Nikki/Cara at this point just because of that promisse ?
And Layla is special why, did he suddenly grow a conscience because she was virgin ?

As for sinner dialogue, like the one with Gabi when your on Alexis path ? Which amounted to, ''fuck what i'm doing! well i still like Alexis, so why did i cheat on her ? Because it's fucking Gabi!''

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
That does not change the fact I am content with Nikki though
OH , Realy what about YOUR Goddess MIA and Angel Cece who you fight for :mad::devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:p
Content is basically means be happy or satisfied with something or someone. Often used as not seeking anything else but you don't have to mean that. So as long as I am happy with Nikki, I can say I am content with her. I really like Mia and Cece along with other characters.

Seriously. Have you ever played the Cara route? In my opinion, it contains a lot more explosives than it seems.
I can safely say I played every path of Intertwined. I'd like some more Nikki content tbh but I still like Nikki's path more than Cara's one, especially when they came to visit. I really did not like how MC and Cara met, her story arc at the school and a few more. Also Cara a bit too young for me, at least acts too young. So when you put all together, Nikki makes more sense for me even if I did not go for the characters.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
So house fire with Nikki and ......

Just kidding of course I actually really do like Nikki if she moved to Madison Hills or her content was more constant she probably be in 3rd place for me potentially 2nd.

• Love
Reactions: minibaer12
Oct 10, 2022
So house fire with Nikki and ......

Just kidding of course I actually really do like Nikki if she moved to Madison Hills or her content was more constant she probably be in 3rd place for me potentially 2nd.
Okay a house fire you say? Now, Nikki in it would not be fair because I'd choose her in every case.
Let say Elena and Layla in a house fire, almost the same situation in anyway with the last Layla choice, who would I save?
I think I'd brought Erynn in and took both of them together, I believe I can carry both of them.

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes