minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Okay a house fire you say? Now, Nikki in it would not be fair because I'd choose her in every case.
Let say Elena and Layla in a house fire, almost the same situation in anyway with the last Layla choice, who would I save?
I think I'd brought Erynn in and took both of them together, I believe I can carry both of them.
Sorry, I don't see a house fire there. I only see two "fighting bitches" (Alexis+Nikki) who are finishing off the MC!!!

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Did Nyx ever explain why she changed Brooke's dialogues? It used to be that you would ask her on a date (or she would ask you on a date, don't recall exactly) but then those dialogues disappeared :unsure:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Did Nyx ever explain why she changed Brooke's dialogues? It used to be that you would ask her on a date (or she would ask you on a date, don't recall exactly) but then those dialogues disappeared :unsure:
That was dependent on how your interaction went with the mom at the restaurant. Last time I checked it was still there.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
That was dependent on how your interaction went with the mom at the restaurant. Last time I checked it was still there.
Nah it ain't anymore, and yes, it was dependant on that because that gave you brooke points... or at least according to the WT...

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes