Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I literally played that a few days ago and got Brooke points.
Yes, you still get the Brooke points... what isn't there is the dialogues I mentioned... unless you can find me a screenshot of those from this last update... those dialogues happened after the Monroe family shift, once you're both changing...

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yes, you still get the Brooke points... what isn't there is the dialogues I mentioned... unless you can find me a screenshot of those from this last update... those dialogues happened after the Monroe family shift, once you're both changing...
I thought you were talkin about the points. I wasn't payin attention to anything else.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
I literally played that a few days ago and got Brooke points.
From a past play through the Brooke path seems available in if you don't take the Cara-Nikki paths and/or if you've pissed off all the ladies before and during training camp.

I have to clarify if the choice to ask her out for a date relies solely on no Cara-Nikki and not being on other ladies paths or having no friends because everyone is angry at you.

I will get screenshots after a speed run.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Question, only Patrons have access to the discord server?
nope I thought so for awhile I clicked the link recently and was able to join. Never thought about trying till then. But im sure there is patron only channels that the free users cant see. ( not sure if that last part is true just a guess)

Reactions: Noneless

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
From a past play through the Brooke path seems available in if you don't take the Cara-Nikki paths and/or if you've pissed off all the ladies before and during training camp.

I have to clarify if the choice to ask her out for a date relies solely on no Cara-Nikki and not being on other ladies paths or having no friends because everyone is angry at you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
One on one, I think Nikki still win and I don't think Alexis will add anything on it, so Nikki will win against Val+Alexis duo. Though, if you go for Val+Elena duo I am not sure Nikki can win that one. :unsure:
Val got that hidden strength though ... But yeah, in a wrestling match, Nikki wins. Val will need to use her speed and flexibility.

As LSC82 and I discussed, to rescue Erynn from Ethan and/or Layla from Lucas, we should have John, Nathan, Nikki, Val and Elena as part of the rescue team.

Repost.

My project-1(2).jpg

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Val got that hidden strength though ... But yeah, in a wrestling match, Nikki wins. Val will need to use her speed and flexibility.

As LSC82 and I discussed, to rescue Erynn from Ethan and/or Layla from Lucas, we should have John, Nathan, Nikki, Val and Elena as part of the rescue team.

Repost.

View attachment 3345081
This was one of the first things I thought after playing this game for the first time. Tho I did not think about Nathan. However now I think about maybe we can get Alexis to talk Dylan ( the bartender) into helping as backup, he might be okay in a scrap plus I just his character haha.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
This was one of the first things I thought after playing this game for the first time. Tho I did not think about Nathan. However now I think about maybe we can get Alexis to talk Dylan ( the bartender) into helping as backup, he might be okay in a scrap plus I just his character haha.
I agree. Dylan would be of great help too. And Dylan can bring his dog too.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Just a question: And who will save the MC if Nikki actually makes her threat the next time Cara visits the MC while he is still in another relationship? Huh???

Reactions: mnotwoke

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022

Dark Silence Defenestrator.for.traitor Jacowboy LSC82 Kazanovaromeo

Near as I can figure, you ask Brooke out on a date if you're not the Cara-Nikki paths and you don't go to Riverside for the wedding.

She rejects your date offer but you end up walking with her to the bus stop.

and decide not to help Erynn out with the Ethan problem. (Clarification: You can help Erynn out by beating Ethan up after he slaps her. But you can decide not to help her with the blackmail problem when you get to the apartment.)

You end up asking Brooke out in the restaurant locker room because you are no longer meeting Erynn at the bar after work. (Although you will still be given the choice to go to the bar or wait while Brooke changes in the locker room.

As of this point, you already have 6 Brooke points.

Hopefully these pay off on Thursday in update 12.

screenshot0049.png

Last edited:

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Dark Silence Defenestrator.for.traitor Jacowboy

Near as I can figure, you ask Brooke out on a date if you're not the Cara-Nikki paths and you don't go to Riverside for the wedding.

She rejects your date offer but you end up walking with her to the bus stop.

and decide not to help Erynn out with the Ethan problem. (Clarification: You can help Erynn out by beating Ethan up after he slaps her. But you can decide not to help her with the blackmail problem when you get to the apartment.)

You end up asking Brooke out in the restaurant locker room because you are no longer meeting Erynn at the bar after work. (Although you will still be given the choice to go to the bar or wait while Brooke changes in the locker room.

As of this point, you already have 6 Brooke points.

Hopefully these pay off on Thursday in update 12.

View attachment 3345335
Ohhh... so it's about not helping Erynn then... I'm pretty sure you can also get to that point if you go back to Riverside, since you get brooke points in another scene (I think)... Oh well, I'll keep that in mind for another PT down the line... nice job investigating it, tho... thanks =)

Oh also, it should be added to the WT... pretty sure there's no mention of that... although maybe it's not necessary yet.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes