Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Considering the limits of the engine these folks are working with I think the dev did a pretty good job. I don't get confused by the scene and I know who's who.
Oh no, I dont think the work is ugly nor that I didnt recognize her, was just an small observation.
In fact I am having a blast, I love the characters and the story so far

Reactions: balazar and Porthas

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
I would like to share my thoughts on the topic “What is the Main Story?” say something. The game title “Intertwined” says it all. The setting of the story begins in the past. Apparently the relationship between Emily, Melissa and Adriana forms the framework. We only know fragments of this, but by no means everything. This forms the story that we are now playing.

The core of the story is the network of relationships between MC and Erynn, who have known each other since childhood and are neighbors. Now they meet again.

No matter how you decorate your game, no matter which relationships you force, ignore or combine and it doesn't matter what decisions you make, one constant is ALWAYS present; ETHAN!!!

So far I have identified three alternatives for the MC, together with Zach, to meet Ethan. Not only is he Erynn's (possibly Alexis's) problem, but he is also the main person responsible for the last 5 years of the MC's life.

I now conclude that this is the main story; MC vs Ethan.

CodyOn

Jun 6, 2023
I would like to share my thoughts on the topic “What is the Main Story?” say something. The game title “Intertwined” says it all. The setting of the story begins in the past. Apparently the relationship between Emily, Melissa and Adriana forms the framework. We only know fragments of this, but by no means everything. This forms the story that we are now playing.

The core of the story is the network of relationships between MC and Erynn, who have known each other since childhood and are neighbors. Now they meet again.

No matter how you decorate your game, no matter which relationships you force, ignore or combine and it doesn't matter what decisions you make, one constant is ALWAYS present; ETHAN!!!

So far I have identified three alternatives for the MC, together with Zach, to meet Ethan. Not only is he Erynn's (possibly Alexis's) problem, but he is also the main person responsible for the last 5 years of the MC's life.

I agree

balazar

Mar 30, 2019

Or if you like Ethan it is Ethan vs the MC lol

• Haha
Reactions: minibaer12

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Lucky. I got like 12 yesterday and 90% of them were on topic.
At this point the mods or mod watching this threat just want a excuse to ban people lmao

Hey, maybe she'll pity us and give us a throuple with Layla and Elena. :)
So many options and you only can keep one, makes you think hard about your decisions
But lucky us we also have the save/reload option avaible haha

Zach is the first idiotic virgin best friend that actually rebels against MC, in my opinion a fresh air from all the loyal sidekicks I saw in several other VN's. But considering he choose the dark side he either redeem himself like Vader or perish like Sidius

balazar

Mar 30, 2019
At this point the mods or mod watching this threat just want a excuse to ban people lmao

So many options and you only can keep one, makes you think hard about your decisions
But lucky us we also have the save/reload option avaible haha

Zach is the first idiotic virgin best friend that actually rebels against MC, in my opinion a fresh air from all the loyal sidekicks I saw in several other VN's. But considering he choose the dark side he either redeem himself like Vader or perish like Sidius
I had an idiot friend like him back in the day. Finally gave up on him when he told two girls one night we were in Vietnam together. I am a moonshot baby, born while we were on way to the moon and he was two years younger than me. I told the girls the truth. I got laid he got mad. They were not buying it anyway, I mean we went to school with them. That is why I am deadset against a Zach redemption arc.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i'm with you there. Zach is the worst friend the mc could have. and he shows his true colors when he attacks the mc with that cock sucker Ethan. he blames the mc for taking girls away from him, when all along, the girls won't fuck him because he is a moron. losers like him always blame others for their own short comings. and in the mc's place, there is no coming back from what Zach has pulled. and the best part is that Valeria also saw what he did. so now he has truly fucked himself over since she will likely now not give him the time of day. #FUCKOFFZACH

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
nah there is nothing he can do to redeem himself in my eyes he could take a bullet for Erynn for all I care and id still consider him dead to me. There is no coming back from what he did, as you never know if he would do something untrusty worthy again. As well he is easily manipulated to the point that he will flips sides too easy. The most id be willing to do if he did do something to redeem himself is be friendly and be willing to casually hang out with him if he is at the same party or something like that. But id never be a friend, hangout with him on purpose or invite him to anything.

Aug 29, 2023
nah there is nothing he can do to redeem himself in my eyes he could take a bullet for Erynn for all I care and id still consider him dead to me. There is no coming back from what he did, as you never know if he would do something untrusty worthy again. As well he is easily manipulated to the point that he will flips sides too easy. The most id be willing to do if he did do something to redeem himself is be friendly and be willing to casually hang out with him if he is at the same party or something like that. But id never be a friend, hangout with him on purpose or invite him to anything.
I wanted nothing to do with Zack after the first time he badmouthed Elena.

He’s the typical untrustworthy douchey friend who fucks you over by trying to talk you into horny hijinks, and of course those actions have consequences. (Like peeking at the girls in the locker room, but as a result any progress with any the girls who hear of it, is gone.) Other games make these guys easier to avoid, but here he considers himself your best friend. He’s baked into the game like Erynn. You really can’t get rid of the fucker.

So if he shows up in the next episode, maybe the MC will treat him like the snake he is. But there’s just as much a chance of him apologizing, and the MC taking him back… no matter how much we the players don’t want him and can’t trust him.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Exactly, Zach is an absolute asshole, and I am glad to finally see a VN where we can cut that cunt off of our lives instead of keep tolerating his shenanigans for friendship sake, at the same time he isnt another 'haha funny guy that wanna have sex but is a good dude' cliche friend

Not sure why having so many options for a friend devs always choose these morons as sidekicks, maybe to make the MCs to seems clever at comparison?

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
First the good: In the game it's Thursday morning and Zach is still on vacation! Phew.....

Episode 12 only covers Thursday. Episode 13 will probably be on Friday and (maybe) Saturday. Then there’s still Sunday left. This will probably be episode 14. till Sunday. Since we very rarely meet the idiot outside of school, I guess we won't have to meet him until episode 15 14. *sigh* (as a spy for Ethan).

Unless I made a miscalculation, it will probably only be in 1 1/2 next year. *YEAH*

Edit: I have to correct my post because of an incorrect assumption on my part, see

First of all. Happy belated 2024!

I've finished all the renders I had to redo due to the problems I had I mentioned last progress update. I'm not quite happy with those renders since I had to change some things. I looked for different assets, but didn't find something suitable and I didn't want to waste more time on that scene. I will be redoing them in the future once I find an asset I'm happy with. It concerns a scene where MC isn't directly involved, so I also kept the scene a little shorter and only showed the important parts. So it's more like a synopsis than a full scene. But it works for now.

I'm working on the very last renders to conclude that scene, it will take me 2-3 days to finish it up. After that, I'll start working on the last scene for this update. As I mentioned before, it will only be a part of the full scene which will continue in episode 13 (which will be the end of spring break. Friday->Sunday.)
I still have most of the coding to do, and lots of post-render work since there are many clipping issues.

We're almost there.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
First the good: In the game it's Thursday morning and Zach is still on vacation! Phew.....

Episode 12 only covers Thursday. Episode 13 will probably be on Friday and (maybe) Saturday. Then there’s still Sunday left. This will probably be episode 14. Since we very rarely meet the idiot outside of school, I guess we won't have to meet him until episode 15. *sigh* (as a spy for Ethan).

Unless I made a miscalculation, it will probably only be in 1 1/2 years. *YEAH*
o damn it was only 2 days confirmed for episode 13 for some reason I thought it closer to 4 or 5 I must of forgotten. Yeah I don't see us seeing him outside of school unless it's part of the Ethan story. tho I cant wait for the next school day and and hope the MC tells the girls what he did tbh. Kinda bugs me enough as is that we yet to tell Layla or Elena but I guess didn't want to ruin to mood at the pool party.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes