minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
o damn it was only 2 days confirmed for episode 13 for some reason I thought it closer to 4 or 5 I must of forgotten. Yeah I don't see us seeing him outside of school unless it's part of the Ethan story. tho I cant wait for the next school day and and hope the MC tells the girls what he did tbh. Kinda bugs me enough as is that we yet to tell Layla or Elena but I guess didn't want to ruin to mood at the pool party.
Punish me for lying, but the MC hasn't told anyone yet. Or? Even on the beach he only thought it, but didn't tell Alexis, Erynn and Iris!

And to Emily he just said that he was wrong about someone.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Punish me for lying, but the MC hasn't told anyone yet. Or? Even on the beach he only thought it, but didn't tell Alexis, Erynn and Iris!

And to Emily he just said that he was wrong about someone.
o I forgot about that bit about Emily granted he was vague. I just don't recall him saying a word about the whole thing. So good catch on the emily thing. Didn't know he only thought it on the beach don't got a good memory of the beach scene tbh.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
o I forgot about that bit about Emily granted he was vague. I just don't recall him saying a word about the whole thing. So good catch on the emily thing. Didn't know he only thought it on the beach don't got a good memory of the beach scene tbh.
okay, that was a bit far fetched... sorry

Code:
    a "I didn't know you know Valeria."
    er "I met her when I drove [mc] to school right before the training camp. She's Zach's girlfriend."
    a "Zach's girlfriend? We're talking about the same Zach, right? [mc]'s friend?"
    mc "{i}(Friend...){/i}"
    mc "She isn't Zach's girlfriend!"
    er "No? Hmm... I thought she was. She seemed very annoyed when Zach tried to flirt with me."
    a "Who isn't annoyed with Zach?"
    mc "Exactly."
btw: The same dialogue in the "Alexis secret path"

Last edited:

Daughtry

Jan 5, 2024
Stupid question and probably asked a hundred times.

How can I display the current episode and the points for the respective lady in the current version.

Many thanks for the answer!

Reactions: balazar

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Stupid question and probably asked a hundred times.

How can I display the current episode and the points for the respective lady in the current version.

Many thanks for the answer!
current episode I'm not sure, but points you can view for example via URM, or if you use the cheat mod linked in the OP from KoGa3

Reactions: Daughtry

Jdzavrat

Aug 28, 2020
I had an idiot friend like him back in the day. Finally gave up on him when he told two girls one night we were in Vietnam together. I am a moonshot baby, born while we were on way to the moon and he was two years younger than me. I told the girls the truth. I got laid he got mad. They were not buying it anyway, I mean we went to school with them. That is why I am deadset against a Zach redemption arc.
I fucking hate Zach. He's a complete tool anyway. If I get the choice to cut ties with that moron, I'm taking it. He has a twelve-year-old's mentality. And after hanging out with MC, he blames MC for the fact that no one can stand him. On top of that, even if he was pissed, he actually punched the MC while they were holding him. That's an 'enemy for life' move. #StompZachshead.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes