mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Thursday? Didn't Nyx said end of the week? That would be Saturday or Sunday.

Just a little info on what's going on at the moment.

I'm on vacation right now and will be back at the end of next week. I'll be writing on the script for episode 12 whenever I have some free time and nothing else to do. It won't be much since I want to take a little break from the game as well.

Officially I'll start working on episode 12 the second week of September.

I want to make episode 12 a shorter episode, but I said that last time too, so take it with a grain of salt.
As of now, it will only include 1 day (Thursday) and it will focus more on story progression this time rather than relationship progress. Of course, there will be some scenes that will tackle some choices you've made in episode 11.

That's it for now. More info once I'm back.

Just a little update that I'm back from vacation and feeling refreshed to work on episode 12.

Work on this episode officially started yesterday and as I said in the info update, it'll most likely be a shorter episode, consisting of 1 in-game day (Thursday).

As you may know, MC has to work on Thursday (And maybe something else for the people who paid attention.) So there won't be any "dates" with the LIs. It will mostly be focused on story elements. There will be quite a few phone calls though, depending on some choices made.

Since I just started, there's really not much to share yet without spoiling anything.

Preview pictures will be back next week.

First of all. Happy belated 2024!

I've finished all the renders I had to redo due to the problems I had I mentioned last progress update. I'm not quite happy with those renders since I had to change some things. I looked for different assets, but didn't find something suitable and I didn't want to waste more time on that scene. I will be redoing them in the future once I find an asset I'm happy with. It concerns a scene where MC isn't directly involved, so I also kept the scene a little shorter and only showed the important parts. So it's more like a synopsis than a full scene. But it works for now.

I'm working on the very last renders to conclude that scene, it will take me 2-3 days to finish it up. After that, I'll start working on the last scene for this update. As I mentioned before, it will only be a part of the full scene which will continue in episode 12 (which will be the end of spring break. Friday->Sunday.)
I still have most of the coding to do, and lots of post-render work since there are many clipping issues.

We're almost there.
I think Nyx meant the Thursday scene from Episode 12 will continue into Episode 13 (Friday to Sunday).

I think she wrote Episode 12 by mistake.

balazar

Mar 30, 2019
Val got that hidden strength though ... But yeah, in a wrestling match, Nikki wins. Val will need to use her speed and flexibility.

As LSC82 and I discussed, to rescue Erynn from Ethan and/or Layla from Lucas, we should have John, Nathan, Nikki, Val and Elena as part of the rescue team.

Repost.

View attachment 3345081
I think I would add Alexis and Layla's dad we know he was an athlete and he thinks highly of Erynn much less his daughter. Also having the use of a fast getaway car couldn't hurt lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: mnotwoke

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
I think I would add Alexis and Layla's dad we know he was an athlete and he thinks highly of Erynn much less his daughter. Also having the use of a fast getaway car couldn't hurt lol
Yes I agree. Zo's a bruiser with those fast cars.

So with your suggestion and Dessolos suggestion, we have a solid rescue team.

John, Nathan, Nikki, Val, Elena, Dylan (and dog), Zo, MC

Iris (if she is Erynn's half-sister) will probably want in on it too.

If Zach wants to redeem himself, use him as a human shield.

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
I want to see what will happen when MC finally tells Valeria about Zach's involvement in that fight with Ethan and his gang, she will problably scold Zach and ghost him...dude will be hella pissed with MC, and i dont know why MC didnt tell Valeria about it yet as he would not need to talk about Erynn and would be smart to talk about it with her as Ethan could possibly try to harm Valeria, using Zach as a bait to lure her.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I want to see what will happen when MC finally tells Valeria about Zach's involvement in that fight with Ethan and his gang, she will problably scold Zach and ghost him...dude will be hella pissed with MC, and i dont know why MC didnt tell Valeria about it yet as he would not need to talk about Erynn and would be smart to talk about it with her as Ethan could possibly try to harm Valeria, using Zach as a bait to lure her.
Umm.. What? She already avoids that lil prick like the disease he is.

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Ahhhh the lovely Brooke. The wholesome Li for those not wanting to deal with the shit, drama and hassle of everyone else.
no drama? sure...
i mean appart from her father being a left wing revolutionary
enacting a revolution in a carabean island as we speak!
by the way thats because her older brother was murdered by the current dictator!
the manner of execution was banana´s...
seriously they executed him by over feeding him banana´s thus poisening him with potassium!
potassium poisening is not pretty,
only worst form of execution would be over feeding apples and thus cianet poisening!
or cocconuts... but thats not by poisening...
thats anally inserting cocconuts until anal bleeding takes the target away!
so her father is not wrong trying to take out the vicious "fruit vendor" dictator
of the fruit sallad island paradise in roughly half way beteween venezuela cuba and the yucatan peninsula!

and do you really want to talk about her older sister
thriving only fans career that is financing her fathers revolution?
now that is a nasty bitch doing some really wierd and nasty shit!
in one of her videos she promissed twin dwarfs a pittbull 3 strippers and a cassarole
i bought the video... all i can say is that the description is better then what really went on...
so deceiving marketing technics...

or her mother turning into a religious nut that is now recruiting innocent young man
and turns them into NPC`s that will join her ex-husband revolutionary army?
by the way she oficially married the holy goat her strange and occult god avatar on earth...

or ofc she being the mastermind of rape video auction houses on the darkweb
she has an organisation that breaks the unholy bitches by attracting them into dark alleys
and then her acolytes proceed to do unspeakable...
i mean not really unspeakable just plain old rape and bukakke and painal and hog tieing
well i guess i had assumed it was too horrible to describe it... but i guess i could!
anyway any woman who is not a virgin or married is called tainted if they don´t go to church
their only other salvation is to join Brooke´s mother cult of the holy goat...
which is a sexed in event just like gangsters when initiating girls...
so her cult splits into chapters and go around scurring the streets and bar and discos
or the internet and newspaper add´s to try and find impure women and purify them by gangbang
if they by the end submit to the holy goat and become acolytes they are spared...
if not... their bodies will be found behind dumpsters in dark alleys!

thus why Brooke said "another one..." and Layla said the same...
except that layla is no longer a virgin...
and its been 2 years since she last attended church...

but yeah you´re right... Brooke is an healthy and sollid no drama path!

Oct 10, 2022

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
no drama? sure...
i mean appart from her father being a left wing revolutionary
enacting a revolution in a carabean island as we speak!
by the way thats because her older brother was murdered by the current dictator!
the manner of execution was banana´s...
seriously they executed him by over feeding him banana´s thus poisening him with potassium!
potassium poisening is not pretty,
only worst form of execution would be over feeding apples and thus cianet poisening!
or cocconuts... but thats not by poisening...
thats anally inserting cocconuts until anal bleeding takes the target away!
so her father is not wrong trying to take out the vicious "fruit vendor" dictator
of the fruit sallad island paradise in roughly half way beteween venezuela cuba and the yucatan peninsula!

and do you really want to talk about her older sister
thriving only fans career that is financing her fathers revolution?
now that is a nasty bitch doing some really wierd and nasty shit!
in one of her videos she promissed twin dwarfs a pittbull 3 strippers and a cassarole
i bought the video... all i can say is that the description is better then what really went on...
so deceiving marketing technics...

or her mother turning into a religious nut that is now recruiting innocent young man
and turns them into NPC`s that will join her ex-husband revolutionary army?
by the way she oficially married the holy goat her strange and occult god avatar on earth...

or ofc she being the mastermind of rape video auction houses on the darkweb
she has an organisation that breaks the unholy bitches by attracting them into dark alleys
and then her acolytes proceed to do unspeakable...
i mean not really unspeakable just plain old rape and bukakke and painal and hog tieing
well i guess i had assumed it was too horrible to describe it... but i guess i could!
anyway any woman who is not a virgin or married is called tainted if they don´t go to church
their only other salvation is to join Brooke´s mother cult of the holy goat...
which is a sexed in event just like gangsters when initiating girls...
so her cult splits into chapters and go around scurring the streets and bar and discos
or the internet and newspaper add´s to try and find impure women and purify them by gangbang
if they by the end submit to the holy goat and become acolytes they are spared...
if not... their bodies will be found behind dumpsters in dark alleys!

thus why Brooke said "another one..." and Layla said the same...
except that layla is no longer a virgin...
and its been 2 years since she last attended church...

but yeah you´re right... Brooke is an healthy and sollid no drama path!
Warscared, I would pay to watch the movie based on your story. I'm serious.

Éowyn for me please, I don't like princesses.
Ah, a man after my own heart.

I changed it to Eowyn.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
While I understand that people changes with age, the body isnt the same etc I still find Alexis quite weird, like the present Lexi and the one from the flashback looks like two different people

I get it, she was a child back then, but even Erynn and to some extend the MC dont look so different from what they looked back then

Idk, maybe is just me

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
While I understand that people changes with age, the body isnt the same etc I still find Alexis quite weird, like the present Lexi and the one from the flashback looks like two different people

I get it, she was a child back then, but even Erynn and to some extend the MC dont look so different from what they looked back then

Idk, maybe is just me
Considering the limits of the engine these folks are working with I think the dev did a pretty good job. I don't get confused by the scene and I know who's who.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes