Oct 10, 2022
even if I didn't like Erynn alot more than some people here. I think id like Erynn over Iris still. Im super picky when it comes to short hair , unless I just straight up like the character.
Why did not this surprised me, even a little bit? You literally the exact opposite of me when it come to these things. I really am wondering can we find a common interest in any AVN. :LOL:

see, I'm quite the opposite
if a chick can pull off short hair
and mind you, not many of them can, they gotta have a face for it
then this is me:

View attachment 3328944
I knew I liked you dude, if someone can pull off short hair, ohhhhh mama. :LOL:

Oct 10, 2022
Sorry sir , you misunderstand , cause that is exactely what I mean to him , he said he love Nikki and said he love short hair so, he should leave Nikki alone for Me and you 2 , even I put :WeSmart: to see the contradiction
Hey, I did not say that, it was in quote. Also you should honour your promises before you commit to something new. :cool:

we both hate vulvamort? there is one :)
That is correct but I was wondering common interest instead of common hate. After all, it's not too much work to hate Vulvamort or Erynn.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hey, I did not say that, it was in quote. Also you should honour your promises before you commit to something new. :cool:
attachement to the contract : if Defenestrator.for.traitor said he Like/Love/want any girl beside Nikki , the contract will be not valid cause I will not accept he betray Nikki . End of discussion :mad: :devilish:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Nikki's biggest flaw is that she doesn't get enough screentime.
yep, I like her, but the long distance stuff really does bring down the Nikki/Cara paths... if not cheating, best case you get a phone call from them an update, great... also fucking boring.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well mc has town/city full of girls so he doesn't have time to think nikki or cara. :p

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes