SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Huh... thats a first for me... the compressed version out before the full version is leaked?

I dont like compressed versions... so i still have to wait for another hero i guess. Thanks anyways. Guys like you are very much appreciated.
No, the link is on the same page as that compressed post.

Reactions: Hahn1900

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
No, the link is on the same page as that compressed post.
oh, yeah missed the google drive thingy. Thanks.

Weird that the OP isnt updated though. Or can only the one who did make the opening post edit it? Cause it seems Maleficent isnt active anymore... at least not for about 3 weeks now. But i guess any mod can post those links too? Or dont do mods that around here? I dont know that... *shrug* whatever, thanks for mentioning that the not compressed version is available too, playing that now. Compressed just doesnt look good on a 4k monitor...

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So... EITHER, Nyx is entirely trolling those who have wanted incest for so long and is willing to risk her Patreonage OR there is semi plausiable reasoning for this forced bullshit drama for the sake of the title of the game.

Lets think: Layla and Alexis being our Half Siblings. It could be possible and could maybe slip through the cracks with Pateron as with Chasing Sunsets with the whole half sibling/genetic mom shit. So who really fucking knows.
Alternatively, it could be that even though Daddy Dearest sired us he might not have been able to truly sire Layla and Alexis and family could have gone with either the sperm donor route or surrogacy.

At this point though, in all likelyhood to Nyx's own bullshit shitshow dramashow it's gonna end up every girl we are trying to hook up is somehow half related to us in some manner. Like Val is probably our cousin's nephews sisters sisters brothers uncles 5 times removed niece or some shit.

Just another day in the worlds of bullshit that is Nyx's storytelling: Attempting "shock value trolling" for the sake of shit drama.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
So... EITHER, Nyx is entirely trolling those who have wanted incest for so long and is willing to risk her Patreonage OR there is semi plausiable reasoning for this forced bullshit drama for the sake of the title of the game.

Lets think: Layla and Alexis being our Half Siblings. It could be possible and could maybe slip through the cracks with Pateron as with Chasing Sunsets with the whole half sibling/genetic mom shit. So who really fucking knows.
Alternatively, it could be that even though Daddy Dearest sired us he might not have been able to truly sire Layla and Alexis and family could have gone with either the sperm donor route or surrogacy.

At this point though, in all likelyhood to Nyx's own bullshit shitshow dramashow it's gonna end up every girl we are trying to hook up is somehow half related to us in some manner. Like Val is probably our cousin's nephews sisters sisters brothers uncles 5 times removed niece or some shit.

Just another day in the worlds of bullshit that is Nyx's storytelling: Attempting "shock value trolling" for the sake of shit drama.
Well, if you played this when it first dropped, you used to get points for checkin Emily out. I can't say for sure that the tag was there for it though. There was also a scene where Alexis spent the night and if you had the proper points with Emily, after Lexi leaves, she gets very jealous and thinks to herself that Lexi can't have him, because the MC is hers. But then Patreon started their crusade on incest and other shit and the game changed.

But take all of that with a grain of salt. It's what I remember and we all know how my memory can be. So, I will never double down on anything, unless I have the proof to prove what I say.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Well, if you played this when it first dropped, you used to get points for checkin Emily out. I can't say for sure that the tag was there for it though. There was also a scene where Alexis spent the night and if you had the proper points with Emily, after Lexi leaves, she gets very jealous and thinks to herself that Lexi can't have him, because the MC is hers. But then Patreon started their crusade on incest and other shit and the game changed.

But take all of that with a grain of salt. It's what I remember and we all know how my memory can be. So, I will never double down on anything, unless I have the proof to prove what I say.
The game didn't really change though all that much, to my memory. Something were towned down sure, and reorganized a bit but the impression I got was that Emily was never gonna be a option. And I think those points are mainly for approvals with her atleast. With Alexis though... Don't actually remember that jealous bit so either you or I are miss remembering.

The thing with this whole 'incest' thing is that, fans very much have clamoured for it, before Pateron went crusader and after. So like I said before, either Alexis and Layla will end up somehow our possible half siblings and for shitshow drama purposes force a break up for either OR they both aren't his biological half sisters in the case of either use of sperm donor or surrogacy. Naturally I would wager the NOT Half Sisters being 70/30 given the Pateron debacle but we won't truly know for another update.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Intertwined [v0.12.3] [Nyx] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.11.2 -> v0.12.1 [621 MB]
- - -

Universal: v0.12.1 -> v0.12.3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
oh, yeah missed the google drive thingy. Thanks.

Weird that the OP isnt updated though. Or can only the one who did make the opening post edit it? Cause it seems Maleficent isnt active anymore... at least not for about 3 weeks now. But i guess any mod can post those links too? Or dont do mods that around here? I dont know that... *shrug* whatever, thanks for mentioning that the not compressed version is available too, playing that now. Compressed just doesnt look good on a 4k monitor...
Only so many uploaders, they deal with so many reports daily, and have to upload to 5 different hosts for each version of the game Win/Linux/Mac, so sometimes it just takes time.

• Crown
Reactions: Bob69

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
We all feel differently and I'm glad you and others like it. Same with the folk that want Emily and John together. I got no hate for any of you.
OMG , you let me think about what ifs ?!! what if Emily get back to santi , do not say No , cause every thing is possible with our Beloved Nyx.:WeSmart::unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
The game didn't really change though all that much, to my memory. Something were towned down sure, and reorganized a bit but the impression I got was that Emily was never gonna be a option. And I think those points are mainly for approvals with her atleast. With Alexis though... Don't actually remember that jealous bit so either you or I are miss remembering.

The thing with this whole 'incest' thing is that, fans very much have clamoured for it, before Pateron went crusader and after. So like I said before, either Alexis and Layla will end up somehow our possible half siblings and for shitshow drama purposes force a break up for either OR they both aren't his biological half sisters in the case of either use of sperm donor or surrogacy. Naturally I would wager the NOT Half Sisters being 70/30 given the Pateron debacle but we won't truly know for another update.
It's really too bad we can't find and dl the first 5 eps somewhere.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
OMG , you let me think about what ifs ?!! what if Emily get back to santi , do not say No , cause every thing is possible with our Beloved Nyx.:WeSmart::unsure:
That... is unlikely. Why? Because that would involve ruining Alexis's and Layla's family marriage, which for the sake of drama, is probable.

Honestly though... John-Emily or Brooke-Emily I'm fine with either. John would be a solid Step Dad, awkward as fuck though for some. Brooke... would be one hell of a interesting dynamic no less.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Hm, disappointing update... not much content, not even half of the last update but took nearly the same time... not good. Hopefully the next update has more to it and doesnt take that long.

And... not much happening either. The "Santi-reveal" was not one, cause everyone already knew that before this episode... and iam getting tired of the game Nyx plays with the incest thingy. Of course many do fall again for that... and think "woah!!!! sister-banging-time" but its not. Nyx kinda milks that for a long time now and iam a little annoyed about that, just... stop it... and i dont think that it does have any effect on paying customers. The guys around here on F95 going crazy over that incest stuff arent paying anything, the patrons and guys on discord dont really fall for it anyway and are interested in the game for other things than getting the "incest-carrot" dangled before their heads. And to make it clear, i play incest games too, and like them if they are well made... but i dont like the thing Nyx does with the incest teasing all the time while its clear that there will not be any incest at all, i dont get the point in it.

On top of that Nyx isnt able to handle all the characters anymore... not the first episode where many "main-characters" doesnt get much time or any at all.

Nyx has to step up a little, last episode was a good one, but with little progress overall too, the whole progress of the storyplots is a issue for some time now. And all the branching is something Nyx clearly struggles with too. And i know that those branching things are a really tough thing. I cant even name more than 5 DEVs around here who are able to handle more than 3 or 4 branches per game and Nyx has several branches already... Overall iam a little worried about the progress and development cycle of the game for the future. And iam concerned not because i wanna beat a DEv here, no because i really really like the game. So it worries me if the development isnt going in a good direction and i really hope Nyx can step up with the next updates and can handle the struggles better... the DEV reports already revealed that she has many problems, technical issues and just sometimes not being able to create content the way it is in her head and so on... Hopefully things are getting better

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes