Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Other than that... You should realise that Santiago... well... is not the "loving" or "caring" type. He doesnt really care much about others only for his business as a sports-agent. He learned that Emily is pregnant with his child... and what was his reaction? Rejection and going to the parents so they pay for a abortion... nice father figure. He isnt really home, and dont pay much attention to his wife or her kids... they have a family dinner at Emilys and guess what, who doesnt even show up?
His parents also said that there were other women they paid off. THAT doesn't mean the women actually had abortions. The payments were made to NOT name Santiago as the father.

Then add in the fact that Nyx loves her drama. So, I believe(Not really. But it's funny to say it.) that Santiago is the father of everyone, except Erynn. I also believe that John is probably Iris's dad through marriage and Santiago is her bio dad. Just remember: You can't trust Nyx. :ROFLMAO:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Intertwined [v0.12.1] [Nyx]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac:
- - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Huh... thats a first for me... the compressed version out before the full version is leaked?

I dont like compressed versions... so i still have to wait for another hero i guess. Thanks anyways. Guys like you are very much appreaciated.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Alexis is even older than the MC, didnt you notice that?
3 years older.
Its more than obvious that Layla and Alexis are just adopted by him
cause otherwise it would be incest
Per patreon rules (and actually, many governments but that's an aside right now) that would still be classed as incest. So that theory also must be wrong unless Nyx is purposefully and intentionally walking a very fine line. Casual lover...fine. if he married her...legally 'adopted' them...then it's classed as incest.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
3 years older.

Per patreon rules (and actually, many governments but that's an aside right now) that would still be classed as incest. So that theory also must be wrong unless Nyx is walking a very fine line.
well yeah... counting peas... So lets make it simple... Layla and Alexis are NOT related in ANY way to the MC. Its not even mentioned if Santiago married Adriana? So... he could be just her boyfriend... to be on the safe-side here.

Doesnt matter, i dont care... the only thing i wanted to make clear... MC didnt bang his Half-Sister, Sister in law or anything else like that and never will, same goes for mother, aunt, or any other relation for that matter in that direction... and its kinda funny to see those ridiculous theories all over this thread again and again just because people "wish" there would be any kind of taboo incest... And of course... Nyx likes to play with those people and is teasing them all the time with it, and they fall for it again and again.

Reactions: Kipling

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
well yeah... counting peas... So lets make it simple... Layla and Alexis are NOT related in ANY way to the MC. Its not even mentioned if Santiago married Adriana? So... he could be just her boyfriend... to be on the safe-side here.

Doesnt matter, i dont care... the only thing i wanted to make clear... MC didnt bang his Half-Sister, Sister in law or anything else like that and never will, same goes for mother, aunt, or any other relation for that matter in that direction... and its kinda funny to see those ridiculous theories all over this thread again and again just because people "wish" there would be any kind of taboo incest... And of course... Nyx likes to play with those people and is teasing them all the time with it, and they fall for it again and again.
Yup...it's amusing at times for sure.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
they have a family dinner at Emilys and guess what, who doesnt even show up?
He may have skipped that one intentionally, since he's fully aware that Emily owns that restaurant... he knew he was in for a very awkward situation if he went there with his family(never mind his son, just the girl he knocked up in college and his wife, former roomates, is awkward enough).
Other than that he seems loving and caring at home, but not at the competition that's for sure.
Maybe Layla is to blame... Since she doesn't like people to know Adrianna is her mom, she probably doesn't want people to know her dad is a big shot either.

Anyhow, Alexis and Layla falling in love with the guy who looks(and behaves) like their "dad" lol.

• Haha
Reactions: mnotwoke

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Per patreon rules (and actually, many governments but that's an aside right now) that would still be classed as incest. So that theory also must be wrong unless Nyx is purposefully and intentionally walking a very fine line.
nah, just teasing us that mc has"few" half-sisters.

AgnorWolf

Sep 20, 2020

yeah pretty sure they are not married because that would immediately make it step cest which is against the patreon rules so long term partner is almost 99% the answer or nyx made a huge oversight.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Again with the incest... dont you people get tired of this nonsense?

Santiago is the father of the MC (propably, not even 100% confirmed) but he ist NOT the biological father of Layla or Alexis. Alexis is even older than the MC, didnt you notice that? Santiago didnt have a kid back than before he puts the MC in Emilys belly. Its more than obvious that Layla and Alexis are just adopted by him. Its not that uncommon for a guy to marry a woman who already has kids. Santiago is just the Step-Dad for Layla and Alexis, not by blood... cause otherwise it would be incest again, and there is no incest in the game and never will be... get it in your heads people.

Other than that... You should realise that Santiago... well... is not the "loving" or "caring" type. He doesnt really care much about others only for his business as a sports-agent. He learned that Emily is pregnant with his child... and what was his reaction? Rejection and going to the parents so they pay for a abortion... nice father figure. He isnt really home, and dont pay much attention to his wife or her kids... they have a family dinner at Emilys and guess what, who doesnt even show up?

And you are really suprised that he doesnt pay attention to Layla for her race where she didnt win? And Layla made it somewhat clear too that her "father" well... is not really a "father" to her.

Santiago is a crappy dad, and a overall crappy person, so much is clear. He is the biological father of the MC (propably) but not the biological father of either Alexis or Layla. Adriana had those two already before she married Santiago which is totally obvious during the game, even if its not "outspoken" directly.
Well, step family and adopted also counts as incest per patreon rules...
So it really doesn't matter if Santi is Alexis/Layla real or step dad.
We also don't know if Santi (Navarro) is Layla's father or Adriana's husband, he could only be the bio dad of Alexis, nothing shocking considering Santi's past.
Ah well and somehow Gabi's husband...however that is fitting with the Monroe family, considering Adriana and Gabi work at the same school and this is pretty much impossible to hide ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But Santi can't be the real father of any LI
Not be married to Adriana cause step cest
Also can't be married to Gabi cause step cest
Or not be MC's father...which doesn't make a lot of sense considering what we heard

Per patreon rules (and actually, many governments but that's an aside right now) that would still be classed as incest. So that theory also must be wrong unless Nyx is purposefully and intelionally walking a very fine line.
Yeah well, Navarro is called Santi, even specifically mentioned no one calls him that since college, except Emily (little Emi) and yeah the Emily in question is clearly MC's mother.
It's also clearly stated that he is Alexis father.

I have no idea what ass pull Nyx is trying to come up with to clear that up, even the secret twin makes not much sense, except if he looks like Santi, is named Santi, was going to college with Emily and also called that by Emily...but it will be a lot of unnecessary drama (likely one you want to roll your eyes and facepalm), that we can be sure of.

You can't trust Nyx. :ROFLMAO:
Amen to that

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dark Silence

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Every good soap opera has "surprise" incest, too bad if patreon's rules are kinda spoiling the story...

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Let's wait together!

View attachment 3359565

Tea? Coffee? Beer?
i hope John is already seated and Ethan is not if not the height of both is truly dissimilar to their descriptions!
Perhaps BikerJohn (BJ) is sitting on a stool?

baldur's gate, rpg where most adult thing is kissing. nothing like on this.
not really, a hug or a kiss can have more meaning then fucking a slut in the ass and finishing down her throat!
So yes the most adult as in mature thing can indeed be a kiss.. particularly if its inside a restaurant WC
while her husband tries and fails (or not...) to chat up the cute waitress you persuaded/blackmailed/cajole her/ forced to get the dudes attention!
fuck if well played the cute slutty waitress can end up in the bathroom sucking off the hubby
in the WC floor while you watch from a stall while fingering his wife! herm.. what were we talking again?

Is it weird that other than Elena's reaction to breaking Laylas heart, the scumbag save is the one I am more interested in? I hated it so much last update that now I think I have to hate play it. :Kappa:
hey hate fuck best fuck!

yes, ethan fucks nikki. :p
thats stupid... or the NTR path...
i mean on that path he has dunked down on Erynn so...
next one would have to be Lexxi not Nikki...
unless he goes out of his way to fuck up with the MC
but the end of that path is him fucking Emily in a foursome with BikerJohn and Mel!

- Is Santiago a gigolo?
he wished... gigolos get payed...
he is just a trust fund kid with too much testosterone and not enough sense!

Well, if you played this when it first dropped, you used to get points for checkin Emily out. I can't say for sure that the tag was there for it though. There was also a scene where Alexis spent the night and if you had the proper points with Emily, after Lexi leaves, she gets very jealous and thinks to herself that Lexi can't have him, because the MC is hers. But then Patreon started their crusade on incest and other shit and the game changed.

But take all of that with a grain of salt. It's what I remember and we all know how my memory can be. So, I will never double down on anything, unless I have the proof to prove what I say.
Val explained it clearly that a Mother does indeed feel jealousy from their children girlfriends,
does not justify incest its just a female thing since a new female means their kids are growing and thus have less time for their parents!
do notice she as no jealousy towards Erynn only against girls she does now know who are trying to steal her little boys time with his mommy!
Incest as best as i believe was never an option in this game, its the reason why i gave this game a chance back in the olden days!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx and mnotwoke

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Just continue with what you were doing. Why stop, the deed is already done, no take backs, so you can just as well enjoy boning your sister :whistle:
(or wait for the explanation of why she isn't the sister and pretend to be surprised :HideThePain:)
thanks sir , but as I said before I played the game at least 7 times for each indvidual girl route , so , I will Complete the game in other routes and skip Lexi's route :cry::cry:
but it is still good update for Emily/Brooke future :whistle::giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: mnotwoke

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
thanks sir , but as I said before I played the game at least 7 times for each indvidual girl route , so , I will Complete the game in other routes and skip Lexi's route :cry::cry:
Your love is cheap if you'd just abandon her because of some minor inconvenience...
but it is still good update for Emily/Brooke future :whistle::giggle:
Not if i can prevent it, on the other hand, doing it with Brooke after she became Emily's gf would be so statisfying :giggle:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Your love is cheap if you'd just abandon her because of some minor inconvenience...

Not if i can prevent it, on the other hand, doing it with Brooke after she became Emily's gf would be so statisfying :giggle:
minor inconvenience , :unsure:, Sorry sir NO WAY.
and I cannot hurt mom with her GF. :devilish:

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes