Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
thank fuck for named saves :ROFLMAO:
yeah I wasn't paying attention last I played and didn't realize the save loaded didn't load the name I had assign and so my names got confusing and messy once I included mixed paths since I didn't separate them on pages files lol.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Mixed routes are funny. Sure, you shouldn't immerse much in that routes but some things are really interesting.
I'll probably do one or two chaos runs when the game is done, I'm somewhat vary ever since my first playthrough where I messed with everyone and Layla and Lexi showed up and told me to fuck off :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'll probably do one or two chaos runs when the game is done, I'm somewhat vary ever since my first playthrough where I messed with everyone and Layla and Lexi showed up and told me to fuck off :ROFLMAO:
Yeah they only worth playing if you specifically want to see shit go south and the drama that comes with it as none of those routes are ever going to work out..ever lol.

Damn VN has enough faux pointless drama, without conciously making decisions to add to it.

Reactions: Elduriel

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Drama, when it is inserted for the sake of "shock" is honestly not good. I honestly believe Nyx has lost the plot with this one. There was already multitude of threads and plot points to follow in the game, why insert another ham-fisted "oh shit the girl I like is actually my sister" bullshit. She cannot go by without inserting drama and new revelation into every single update, instead of you know, focusing on solving the already existing numerous ones. I think the VN will collapse under its own plot points at this point.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Drama, when it is inserted for the sake of "shock" is honestly not good. I honestly believe Nyx has lost the plot with this one. There was already multitude of threads and plot points to follow in the game, why insert another ham-fisted "oh shit the girl I like is actually my sister" bullshit. She cannot go by without inserting drama and new revelation into every single update, instead of you know, focusing on solving the already existing numerous ones. I think the VN will collapse under its own plot points at this point.
It's very likely...I'm not as heavily invested in this as I once was (was a supporter a long time ago and this is still my third most commented/posted in thread) but omfg....it's just relentless...it's worse than the bullshit they put on USA tv in an afternoon for bored housewives to get into because their own lives are so godamn empty and pathetic. As you say, it's drama for the sake of creating overly complicated and overly convulated drama...purely for the sake of creating it.

If she doesn't start resolving stuff soon I can see it affecting her bottom line. Been 4 years of this shit now...enough is enough. I would not be the least bit surprised in a few chapters to see the MC in the shower and Erynn comes in to join him and the Dallas end credits theme starts playing. Was alll juuuusssst a dreeeaaam.

Last edited:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
It's very likely...I'm not as heavily invested in this as I once was (was a supporter a long time ago and this is still my third most commented/posted in thread) but omfg....it's just relentless...it's worse than the bullshit they put on USA tv in an afternoon for bored housewives to get intom because their own lives are so godamn ampty and pathetic. As you say, it's drama for the sake of creating overly complicated and overly convulated drama...purely for the sake of creating it.

If she doesn't start resolving stuff soon I can see it affecting her bottom line. Been 4 years of this shit now...enough is enough. I would not be the least bit surprised in a few chapters to see the MC in the shower and Erynn comes in to join him and the Dallas end credits theme starts playing. Was alll juuuusssst a dreeeaaam.

It is worth reminding it is 4 years with the main girl of the game still not getting a single scene.

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
So this game, in the end, is not about the mc and his magic wand, but about a certain man who banged all the hottest moms in town during their prime time! :oops:
He will most likely regreat fucking Emily when he learns that his son is cucking him. Unfortunately for him that's the fate of most fathers in VNs.

Reactions: mnotwoke and LSC82

Krepax

Aug 17, 2022
Well, the last chapter in this AVN better be good... After all these revelations I can already picture it.

We're transported to an old monastery in southern Europe. The MC is dressed as a novice. He's speaking with two brothers. His last lines are "...and that's why I decided to drop everything and become a servant of God!" :p

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah, it's getting too much drama for drama's sake imo, i still like the game, but it gets very tiring.
And the Layla/Lexi thing is just crap, also again...we already had the whole she is my sister thing with Nikki/Cara, i'm not even surprised, just another ass pull for more unnecessary drama, same thing for Brooke (yeah, i don't give a shit about Emily's love life) :rolleyes:
While the existing drama is still not getting solved...

Last edited:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Oh, that route becomes interesting with that Episode now, when you're on Erynn's route. Also you get a nice conversation with Valeria in the park, when you're not on Erynn's route. It looks like there's a door opened to somewhat like a redemption arc.

Reactions: Elduriel

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I have even more questions now.

- Is Santiago really MC's father?
- Santiago was banging both Adriana and Emily?
- Is Santiago also married to Gabi? The guy in the wedding photo looks like him
- He's the worst at leading a double life. Is also married to another woman, in the same town as his "real" family. Both wives work at the same place. (If Santiago is married to Gabi) How does he keep up with this double life?
- Why didn't Layla say anything at the race? There was no interaction or any suggestions
- Why didn't Santiago mention anything at the meet if he saw you at the house? The scene where Adriana tells him "I caught Layla and MC making out the couch."
- Is Santiago a gigolo?

• Haha
Reactions: BruceWayne123

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I have even more questions now.

- He's the worst at leading a double life. Is also married to another woman, in the same town as his "real" family. Both wives work at the same place. (If Santiago is married to Gabi) How does he keep up with this double life?
- Why didn't Layla say anything at the race? There was no interaction or any suggestions
- Why didn't Santiago mention anything at the meet if he saw you at the house? The scene where Adriana tells him "I caught Layla and MC making out the couch."
- Is Santiago a gigolo?
eh the whole situation is sus as fuck... Santi is most def MC's father. I could somewhat accept Layla being his daughter (they are approx. the same age, but still too close for comfort to knock up both Emily and Adriana around the same time). But Lexi is the outlier then, no way he had a two year old daughter, then knocked Emily up, then went on to marry Adriana. Something is still missing. Also the Gabi husband thing is still confusing

Reactions: vireker

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
- Is Santiago a gigolo?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
eh the whole situation is sus as fuck... Santi is most def MC's father. I could somewhat accept Layla being his daughter (they are approx. the same age, but still too close for comfort to knock up both Emily and Adriana around the same time). But Lexi is the outlier then, no way he had a two year old daughter, then knocked Emily up, then went on to marry Adriana. Something is still missing. Also the Gabi husband thing is still confusing
It's not unrealistic. My mom is a retired teacher. There was one school year when she had four kids in her class with the same last name. My mom found out they all had the same father, but different mothers. This one guy had contributed to the population of that town. I guess he had no job or no hobbies to keep himself busy because this guy had thirteen kids with nine different women.

Last edited:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it's risky af though if she wants to go this route, Patreon could easily look at it once, see "oh he fucked his sister?" and pull the whole thing. Whether that's the case or not in the future. Right now it sure looks like incest.

Reactions: vireker

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
it's risky af though if she wants to go this route, Patreon could easily look at it once, see "oh he fucked his sister?" and pull the whole thing. Whether that's the case or not in the future. Right now it sure looks like incest.
Isn't it technically already incest (as per patreon rules at least) ?
Navarro is Santi and also Gabi's husband, so MC is banging his step mom.

Reactions: Maviarab

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
It's not unrealistic. My mom is a retired teacher. There was one school year when she had four kids with the same last name. My mom found out they all had the same father, but different mothers. This one guy had contributed to the population of that town. I guess he had no job or no hobbies to keep himself busy because this guy had thirteen kids with nine different women.
Sounds like Nyx knows him and tells his story.

They contact the devs and she has to spill the beans then. Maybe they already did in the past. That would mean that someone at Patreon knows about the relationships of the characters.

With the last sentence in your spoiler you are only confirming what you can/are actually allowed to play in the game!
Yes. What else? I don't know any more than any other player.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes