hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
That was shorter than I expected. Nyx would have been better taking the time to make a longer episode because fuck that cliffhanger ending. I still stand by what I say! There are only three things I can't stand in this world, cliffhangers, people who are intolerant of other people's culture and the French.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I haven't been looking at this thread cause I dont want to get any spoilers for the update. I'm speed running through and getting my saves in order ( thought I had another week). Is it worth having a Alexis & Nikki / Cara save for this update or could I do that later. I assume I dont need to since I know this a story focus update but just asking just incase there is a small bit of content with that.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I haven't been looking at this thread cause I dont want to get any spoilers for the update. I'm speed running through and getting my saves in order ( thought I had another week). Is it worth having a Alexis & Nikki / Cara save for this update or could I do that later. I assume I dont need to since I know this a story focus update but just asking just incase there is a small bit of content with that.
Best to get all your ducks in a row. That way you're not too far behind. I have to restart myself so, am holdin off for another update or two.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Best to get all your ducks in a row. That way you're not too far behind. I have to restart myself so, am holdin off for another update or two.
I had to replay all my saves (missed a few updates so broken saves) so got all mine done before this update..but as said, only one thing really interests me/concerns me...and as have been told, it's not resolved...so I'ma wait this one out.

Edit: As Nikki not even it at all..even more reason to skip this.

Last edited:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I'm not doing mixed routes just solo stuff to avoid conflicts down the line, but I have solo routes for Nikki and Cara, they don't appear at all in the update, so I doubt they would show up in any other path.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I had to replay all my saves (missed a few updates so broken saves) so got all mine done before this update..but as said, only one thing really interests me/concerns me...and as have been told, it's not resolved...so I'ma wait this one out.
I just figured I'd wait and restart all my saves when 13 or 14 drops.

Reactions: Maviarab

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'm not doing mixed routes just solo stuff to avoid conflicts down the line, but I have solo routes for Nikki and Cara, they don't appear at all in the update, so I doubt they would show up in any other path.
thank you what I was kind of hoping for lol last I played left my saves in a mess wasn't sure which is what anymore expect for the Erynn one, so figure id clean house and redo them and actually organize them this time. So cause of that I was hoping I could just get away with the solo paths for this update haha.

Reactions: Elduriel

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
thank you what I was kind of hoping for lol last I played left my saves in a mess wasn't sure which is what anymore expect for the Erynn one, so figure id clean house and redo them and actually organize them this time. So cause of that I was hoping I could just get away with the solo paths for this update haha.
thank fuck for named saves :ROFLMAO:
1708188341851.png

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Mixed routes are funny. Sure, you shouldn't immerse much in that routes but some things are really interesting.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes