albul

Jun 8, 2017
Damn so only hj with her in this update? Thought mc will be balls deep alredy with them nuts hanging out. Tsktsktsk.
Yeah, things are going veeeeery slowly with her. Kinda boring update overall, lots of things happening that I don't really care about, like Brooke's crush on Emily.

Reactions: xsikal

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
First time playing this and tbh i'm disappointed there is no incest ( no problem with dev on whether he should add or not but still the content with mother inssists there si tension between mother and mc but in the end there is no content ) the model of the mother is a bomb but with no content including her....i'm out.

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
It's been more than a year I played,
I barely remember some girls,
So is there throuple path with the girl where we fucked her in flight (I think her name is Alexis) & with MC's childhood friend Erynn/Erika I forgot her name

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
First time playing this and tbh i'm disappointed there is no incest ( no problem with dev on whether he should add or not but still the content with mother inssists there si tension between mother and mc but in the end there is no content ) the model of the mother is a bomb but with no content including her....i'm out.
I mean it has no incest tag..... tho if Nyx isn't trolling and using the cliffhanger as a way to add more fake drama we could of been having sex with our half sister . Won't know till the next update but yeah mostly likely the case is not cause Nyx said no incest would be in this game

It's been more than a year I played,
I barely remember some girls,
So is there throuple path with the girl where we fucked her in flight (I think her name is Alexis) & with MC's childhood friend Erynn/Erika I forgot her name
nope no throuple path infact that path has a way of blowing up in your face. I dont think this game will ever have a throuple path outside of Elena and Layla depending on how things play out in the future.

Reactions: mnotwoke and LSC82

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Yeah, things are going veeeeery slowly with her. Kinda boring update overall, lots of things happening that I don't really care about, like Brooke's crush on Emily.
Well I'm a wait it out for more updates til I play this again.

Aug 29, 2023
mc "That was amazing, Erynn!"
er "Happy you've enjoyed it. I didn't know if..."
mc "No, this was perfect!"
er "This was also the first time that I..."
And if he hadn’t persisted in interrupting her, she could have finished the sentence: “the first time that I jacked off someone I like.”

But okay, we’ll go with your explanation. Less disturbing that way.

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
I mean it has no incest tag..... tho if Nyx isn't trolling and using the cliffhanger as a way to add more fake drama we could of been having sex with our half sister . Won't know till the next update but yeah mostly likely the case is not cause Nyx said no incest would be in this game

nope no throuple path infact that path has a way of blowing up in your face. I dont think this game will ever have a throuple path outside of Elena and Layla depending on how things play out in the future.
Sigh, no incest,no harem heck I expect atleast throuple path with my favourite lis,
I am out, this game is not for me.
Bye fellas

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
So, what's with Alexis's pathological jealousy???

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
yeah if you dont like the drama or overly attached to certain characters you probably wouldn't like it anymore now.

Nyx said it was going to be a short update
it's a pity cuz i loved this game...but long time updates and screwing with all the story and LI and forcing to start from scratch over and over again had a tall on me

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Intertwined [v0.12.1] [Nyx]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac:
- - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Thank you kind sir.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes