DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
yeah and I saw a post on discord not long ago re confirming there won't be any even after the update
Rule number one, if a dev, writer or director has to explain outside of their game, book or movie about something. Something is wrong with the game, book or movie. A product should stand on its own and someone that plays, reads or watches something should not need an outside source to understand said product.

Incest is absolutely teased in this game, so every criticism about it not being there without explanation in game is valid, just as is in a certain game about a basketball player in college that has every girl swooning over him in seconds and will be in comments on this thread as long as game continues, whether you like that or not. Decisions of devs have consequences.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Rule number one, if a dev, writer or director has to explain outside of their game, book or movie about something. Something is wrong with the game, book or movie. A product should stand on its own and someone that plays, reads or watches something should not need an outside source to understand said product.

Incest is absolutely teased in this game, so every criticism about it not being there without explanation in game is valid, just as is in a certain game about a basketball player in college that has every girl swooning over him in seconds and will be in comments on this thread as long as game continues, whether you like that or not. Decisions of devs have consequences.
Reminds me of Destiny 1. Game had all this lore but it was in the damn codex on the website. Couldn't even access it from in game. Then the classic "I don't have time to explain why I don't have time to explain" chefs kiss

• Haha
Reactions: BadMoonZ and DA22
Aug 29, 2023
So, what's with Alexis's pathological jealousy???
i'm actually looking forward to another path blowing up cause of that . She feels more jealous than any AVN Li ive seen or can remember.
On my first run though any game, my MC is usually a fuckboy. Most AVNs encourage fuckboy behavior, and consequences don’t happen until people start making commitments; i.e. you can have a dozen friends with benefits, but make any of them your girlfriend, and shit will hit the fan once she catches you fucking an FWB.

Intertwined, on the other hand? More like real life. DON’T. FUCK. AROUND. Alexis isn’t pathologically jealous; she simply has zero tolerance for fuckboys. Make her fall in love with the MC and she will be rightly pissed when she finds he treats her like just another piece of ass. Especially if he’s also trying to fuck Erynn or Layla.

I find I have no trouble at all with Alexis when I’m on a monogamous Alexis path. She loves the shit out of the MC, and trusts him enough to even let his ex hang out with them. That’s definitely not pathological jealousy there.

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Every update: Can we bang mom? :LOL:

Nyx put the suggestions of a possible thing with the mom purely to fuck with the incest lovers.
This dev loves to mess with people, she's kinda twisted which I love :devilish:

So, no, no banging your mom you sick fucks.
Yeah, I like the dystopian tag, meaning I'd like to see the world being bombed to shit so I can live out my dream...

Last edited:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
*finishes update with the playthrough on Alexis path*
*realizes entire update was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*goes back to playing BG3 - it's going to be a while before I get the energy to play the other paths*

View attachment 3365264
the Erynn path is pretty good so I'd recommend that one if you are interested in her. Elena one also has a unique scene.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
yeah and I saw a post on discord not long ago re confirming there won't be any even after the update
The obnoxius thing is:
wow my father is Santiago?, (Layla/Lexi Father)
is already moot as you pointed out, No incest is going to happen.

One. The buildup is flat with the consequences already negated.
My reaction with the Drama was
7a404b63ca40efffc564acfb2dddc348_w200.gif

And Mc reaction is WTF, Straight to acceptance.

Reactions: LSC82
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes