Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Has there been any hot content with Elena yet?
not really, in the previous update you can make out with her
have not played for two years, is there any scene with mom or Milf friend of mom?
no, just the usual teasing/dream sequences with Melissa (the friend)... also there won't be any scenes with Mom coz that would be incest

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
not really, in the previous update you can make out with her

no, just the usual teasing/dream sequences with Melissa (the friend)... also there won't be any scenes with Mom coz that would be incest
Confirmed by dev there wont be any scene with mom? or maybe in future ?

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
yes she said multiple times there won't be incest in the game, they could pull her patreon page otherwise
will not prevent them to ask every page in this thread again and again and build up wild incest theories all over the place... its kinda... like being Don Quichote fighting against windmills to tell those guys that there will not be any incest in the game ever. Sometimes its funny, sometimes its annoying, most of the times its just... sad how desperate they want incest and dont care for anything else.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I just figured it was a simple ass mod that showed stat increases. I've literally done this before with other games, but go off.
Ok, didn't know you wanted the cheat mod from koga. Then you unfortunately had the wrong (and not updated) one installed from scrappy. Still, it's always better to check if the mod version is matching with the game version to prevent such issues.

cucubau111

Jan 24, 2019
will not prevent them to ask every page in this thread again and again and build up wild incest theories all over the place... its kinda... like being Don Quichote fighting against windmills to tell those guys that there will not be any incest in the game ever. Sometimes its funny, sometimes its annoying, most of the times its just... sad how desperate they want incest and dont care for anything else.
The mother has always been on the banner and there was quite a bit of teasing with her in the beginning. She's even one of the membership girls on Patreon. It's not surprising that people think she will be one of the LI.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Or a dev could NOT intentionally tease said content with suggestive scenes and whole shots dedicated to mommy nudes. And people wouldn't be asking.

It's obvious to anyone who has played this, that it was planned content. Patreon getting stricter a couple years ago probably changed that. Otherwise that's a lot effort and rendering time just to needlessly fuck with people.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
The mother has always been on the banner and there was quite a bit of teasing with her in the beginning. She's even one of the membership girls on Patreon. It's not surprising that people think she will be one of the LI.
And that the DEV herself said it more than once that there will never be any incest is not that important too i guess. Ah... why do i even bother.

Reactions: Sasanid

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
And that the DEV herself said it more than once that there will never be any incest is not that important too i guess. Ah... why do i even bother.
yeah and I saw a post on discord not long ago re confirming there won't be any even after the update

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes