Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Seems like game fucked up old saves ?
If you bothered to look at the op..

v0.11.2
- This update contains 3500+ new renders and another 200+ render updates for episode 2 (which is also completely redone now and worth checking out.).
- Episode 11 is save-compatible if you played version 0.10.5 and only then. If you haven't played 0.10.5, you'll have to start a new game.

v0.10.5

There is no new content in this update! It's mostly code changes.
Old saves do not work! You'll have to start a new game.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
And that the DEV herself said it more than once that there will never be any incest is not that important too i guess. Ah... why do i even bother.
Bingo, you're wasting your time, some just don't know how to read.

Last edited:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Why can't they just ban user who don't use the search engine? We aren't your personal search assistant.

Reactions: cxx

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Why can't they just ban user who don't use the search engine? We aren't your personal search assistant.
Modern world unfortunately Trem..I want it yesterday, I don't want to do the work to get...can't be assed...lazy as fuck...entitled...want saves...world owes me everything...

Surprised sometimes that these dumb fucks don't want us to download and play it for them too! And on top of that shit, you don't even get a fucking please!

And those are the generation that's supposedly going to fix the shit that our generation apparently broke? I'm amazed some of them can even get dressed in a morning on their own.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Or a dev could NOT intentionally tease said content with suggestive scenes and whole shots dedicated to mommy nudes. And people wouldn't be asking.
Or people stop ignoring what the dev said since the very beginning. Countless times. Just an example:
no incest.png

Patreon doesn't allow incest, so there won't be any. They even checked it:
no incest 2.png

DavidF1970

May 3, 2021
Well i have been so looking forward to the update, i was a little disappointed it was a very short update and not much happened apart from maybe finding out who his father is and that layla and lexi are his half siblings.

I really hope the next update comes out sooner than this one took and there is a lot more content, but fair dos to the Dev i absolutely love this game so much it is easily in my top 3 games. So thank you for your hard work

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xXwankerXx

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
Was there any way to keep more than one girl without getting caught? Alexis and Ern got caught fast.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I really like interwined but i feel like it sometimes lacks choices. I think its a bit weird to have to actively try to not be (too) nice to the girls because our protagonist is really really indecisive.

In my Erynn save he decided its a great idea to meet Erynn and Valeria at the beach at the same time at the same day, i already curious how this will happen but i kinda expect a "Oh damn! i completly forgot that i made plans with both girls!!!" from him in the morning.

Another thing which i didnt remembered this intense .. was the protagonist always such a horndog? It kinda really annoyed me this chapter how he wasnt able to stop thinking about tits or lewd encounters and i dont remember it this apparent in the chapter earlier but maybe my memory blocked it lol

Reactions: LSC82 and mnotwoke

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Or people stop ignoring what the dev said since the very beginning. Countless times. Just an example:
View attachment 3365715

Patreon doesn't allow incest, so there won't be any. They even checked it:
View attachment 3365716
Nothing from that contradicts my post...

I'm just saying there would be no questions, if the game itself didn't tease it in its early parts. So if someone really wants to avoid that question, removing/changing those scenes would be the way to do it. As long as they are there, people will ask because you can't expect every single player to have followed the history of this game's development.

If you consider that there are so many devs of pure incest games who claim their game has none (even here), because they are afraid of daddy Patreon spanking them, you can understand why so many are asking that.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes