Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
The same people from here who've reported 50 or more dev's since Thanksgiving of last year, and still ongoing today, and at the very least 50 of those dev's have lost their Patreon account or had their account under review.
Its not really that big of a surprise considering how entitled and butthurt a lot of people always react here about decisions from devs (not including incest for example). Not able to accomplish anything on their own, they have to fuck other people over.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Or people stop ignoring what the dev said since the very beginning. Countless times. Just an example:
View attachment 3365715

Patreon doesn't allow incest, so there won't be any. They even checked it:
View attachment 3365716
If she's sick of answering about incest, she shouldn't have teased it in game with lewd shots of MC's mom, relationship points and some dubious choices.

Though apparently those choices have been removed in the reworked version (still in progress)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
The obnoxius thing is:
wow my father is Santiago?, (Layla/Lexi Father)
is already moot as you pointed out, No incest is going to happen.

One. The buildup is flat with the consequences already negated.
My reaction with the Drama was
View attachment 3365360

And Mc reaction is WTF, Straight to acceptance.
Yeah, that revelation has about zero shock value, we already know it's nonsense and is just for more cheap drama...same for the cliffhanger.
It really just makes me roll my eyes that she pulls that sibling crap again after we already had it not long with Nikki/Cara and the whole incest teasing is just really tiring and overdone at this point.

The funny thing is, if Layla/Alexis would actually turn out to be the the MC's sisters it would create more and way better drama than whatever nonsense Nyx is coming up with, of why it's just an other missunderstanding.

Last edited:
Reactions: CSNRC and Maviarab

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Did the Douchebag scene get retconned, because the only save I can find around that doesn't check for variables anymore and he just laughs it off when Alexis says he looks like one? :unsure:
At first I thought I might have an Alexis save without Valeria, but wouldn't the game need to check for variables still at that scene?

1708270213908.png
In the save slot you can still see the old choice but if I load the choice on how to react is not there anymore, anyone has a full changelog, please?

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Did the Douchebag scene get retconned, because the only save I can find around that doesn't check for variables anymore and he just laughs it off when Alexis says he looks like one? :unsure:
At first I thought I might have an Alexis save without Valeria, but wouldn't the game need to check for variables still at that scene?

0.11.2 patch (0.11/0.11.1 -> 0.11.2)
The hat/douchebag option is gone. Good!

Krepax

Aug 17, 2022
Or people stop ignoring what the dev said since the very beginning. Countless times. Just an example:
View attachment 3365715

Patreon doesn't allow incest, so there won't be any. They even checked it:
View attachment 3365716
I saw that on Discord and, if we take it in the broadest sense of the term, then the only possible conclusion is that the mc and whatever girl met in the game do not share the same biological father. Also, in many legislations, an adopted child is considered in the same way as a biological offspring in regards to incest (so if Santiago married Adriana afterward and adopter her daughters it would still be a no go).

On the other side, I've read ALL the Patreon community guidelines and I wonder how many creations really do comply with all restrictions there. For example, if I was to create a homebrew FPS game featuring human enemies. chances are it will go against the restrictions against "depictions of violence against real humans: content depicting violent accidents or death and/or human corpses. Depiction of gore such as body parts, burning or decomposed bodies in a non-medical context. Real-world physical violence".

The wording is so vague and broad that it could mean anything and its contrary. It's entirely subjective and up to Patreon to say if your content is fine or not.

How about a situation like: "Person A and B don't know they're biologically related and start a relationship but they consensually break it once they discover the truth" ???

This is a morally grey area and, as such, open to interpretation because you can't say it's either deliberate or planned. On the other side, someone banging his mom/dad would clearly be a no-go situation, because you cannot spin it in any socially acceptable way.

If we've to believe Nyx, she has talked to the Patreon staff and they deemed her content acceptable, so that's the only thing that is sure.

Last edited:

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
from hating it with a burning passion, to now being sad is gone. I was curios if a scene as stupid at that could lead to a breakup with Alexis, lol. thanks, anways!
You're welcome.

I'll see if I can dig up some screenshots from it.

And it was also historic that it was one of the few times Nyx listened to the justified hatred for the scene haha.

Oct 10, 2022
Yeah, that revelation has about zero shock value, we already know it's nonsense and is just for more cheap drama...same for the cliffhanger.
Next episode,

Alexis: why you look so shocked?
MC: is he... i mean... Santi, your father?
Alexis: Santi? You have a nickname for him now?
MC: not that... it's someone else.... not important, you were saying he is your father?
Alexis: Huh? Oh no, I was just joking. He is a friend of my father, we'll have breakfast tommorrow.
MC: Oh? Ok.
Cliffhanger resolved.

It may be this or something like that, or even maybe he really is their father I don't know, tbh I don't care. Whatever it is, it will be same level as this. Unless, Andres is the real father of MC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I spent too much time that I cannot take it back to think about this game. I see last season of Game of Thrones on the horizon to be honest, I hope not. :unsure:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
You're welcome.

I'll see if I can dig up some screenshots from it.

And it was also historic that it was one of the few times Nyx listened to the justified hatred for the scene haha.
Well, let's be honest. For one, the MC looked like a complete morron/douchebag...and more important, that scene was just utterly stupid. But yeah, a historical moment :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: mnotwoke

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Next episode,

Cliffhanger resolved.

It may be this or something like that, or even maybe he really is their father I don't know, tbh I don't care. Whatever it is, it will be same level as this. Unless, Andres is the real father of MC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I spent too much time that I cannot take it back to think about this game. I see last season of Game of Thrones on the horizon to be honest, I hope not. :unsure:
Called it even before the update...called it 2 years ago....Nyx continues down this ridiculous soap opera overly convulated path of surprises and bullshit that she steadfastly refuses to address...it's gonna cost her...big time.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I saw that on Discord and, if we take it in the broadest sense of the term, then the only possible conclusion is that the mc and whatever girl met in the game do not share the same biological father. Also, in many legislations, an adopted child is considered in the same way as a biological offspring in regards to incest (so if Santiago married Adriana afterward and adopter her daughters it would still be a no go).

On the other side, I've read ALL the Patreon community guidelines and I wonder how many creations really do comply with all restrictions there. For example, if I was to create a homebrew FPS game featuring human enemies. chances are it will go against the restrictions against "depictions of violence against real humans: content depicting violent accidents or death and/or human corpses. Depiction of gore such as body parts, burning or decomposed bodies in a non-medical context. Real-world physical violence".

The wording is so vague and broad that it could mean anything and its contrary. It's entirely subjective and up to Patreon to say if your content is fine or not.

This means that in theory a situation like: "Person A and B don't know they're biologically related and start a relationship but they consensually break it once they discover the truth" could be accepted depending on how you see the situation. It's a morally grey area and, as such, open to interpretation. On the other side, someone banging his mom/dad would clearly be a no-go situation, because you cannot spin it in any socially acceptable way.

If we've to believe Nyx, she has talked to the Patreon staff and they deemed her content acceptable, so that's the only thing that is sure.
The bot holding the banhammer doesn't care about nuance like that. If a project gets too many reports in a short time, the hammer drops automatically. And just like most online platforms at this point, it takes too long for human eyes to look at it and even then, usually it's only surface level. So even "open to interpretation" cases get canned and it's not even consistent.

So at this point it's just a matter of which game will be targeted by the same small group of dedicated weirdos in order to pass the report threshold. Otherwise Patreon doesn't give a shit. Unsurprisingly, it's usually games where female characters whose sole life purpose isn't jumping on MC's dick...exist.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
If she's sick of answering about incest, she shouldn't have teased it in game with lewd shots of MC's mom, relationship points and some dubious choices.
Well, you know about "relationship points" because you looked into the code. This doesn't mean anything for the story. Variables are the way how a dev made a game. It doesn't say anything about the story. And btw there're just called points, not relationship points. But let's use your "term". A mother-son relationship is a relationship too. If you get enough Points with Emily she acts way better towards you. Without enough points you don't get a birthday present, for example.

And lewd shots... Well,... I don't know in which society those scenes would called "lewd". I just can speak for my country and here it's not uncommon to see the boobs of your mom. Be it at home after showering or at swimming or when she suns topless in the garden or many occasions more. It's the problem of the crowd, if they misinterpret such things as incest teasing. Wishful thinking of people with that fetish. They see it, because they want to see it. It's okay. There's no kinkshaming from my side. I respect that all. My one and only problem is why one can't just accept when a dev clearly states that they don't plan to please fetish beggars.

He left MC to become a father to Alexis and Layla, one older than MC and one around the same age.
Emily left Santiago before his birth. She got in contact again six years before the actual game time. That's why Andres left Emily. It's never mentioned when Santiago and Adriana met and since when they're a couple.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
MC knew Elena was talking about him but did not want to make it awkward. He said that guy will choose you to her, or there was not any indication or inner monologue but whatever.
you see, if this was planned properly it would have given the player a hint of that, instead I am going to say its another retcon, because it made the MC look dumb as a rock :cautious: :Kappa:

• I think Nyx butchered Val. What the fuck is that even mean she did not want to make a scene? She flirted with Daryl but does not see him like that, what's that even mean?
100%, she was so caught up in screwing with the players that she basically made her act out of character/ like trash last update and now tried to walk it back, making her look even weaker, by not at least owning it.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
The bot holding the banhammer doesn't care about nuance like that. If a project gets too many reports in a short time, the hammer drops automatically.
It's not that simple with Patreon. The bot didn't react on accounts who aren't a patron of the reported artist. They learned after they banned some artists which were reported by some bots. So it has to be a significant number of the own patrons. Sure, everyone can still report any account. But it doesn't impact the automatic ban anymore. If enough non-patrons reports, a person looks after it to make sure it isn't another raid against an artist. If they think it's not, well, then they contact this artist.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
you see, if this was planned properly it would have given the player a hint of that, instead I am going to say its another retcon, because it made the MC look dumb as a rock :cautious: :Kappa:
How dare you to say it wasn't properly planned :KEK:
But i guess it will be something similiar with the Navarro/Gabi relationship...so far there was pretty much no doubt that he is Gabi's husband, but now you got to fit that dad of Lexi, relationship with Adriana somehow in there...

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Did she ever elaborate why she removed it?
Yes. She got many feedback to that scene. She said she wasn't unsure about the scene herself and wanted to drop it, but she decided to let it in. After the feedback which stated the same problems she had with the scene (doesn't fit to the character) she drops it with the fix 0.11.1 to 0.11.2.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes