anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Competing for worst resolution of the cliffhanger?

MC: Santi's your Dad?
Lexi: Who the fuck is Santi.
MC: The person you said was your Dad.
Lexi: His name's not Santi.
MC: He told me it was.
Lexi: Dad, why did you tell MC your name is Santi?
Dad: Santi's an old mate, you know him, he's Gabi's husband, and I know who MC is so I thought I'd fuck with him for a laugh.
MC: You made me think I was dating my half-sister!
Dad: HA I knew you were dating, see I told you I'd find out who you were dating Lexi.
Lexi: Shit.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Competing for worst resolution of the cliffhanger?

MC: Santi's your Dad?
Lexi: Who the fuck is Santi.
MC: The person you said was your Dad.
Lexi: His name's not Santi.
MC: He told me it was.
Lexi: Dad, why did you tell MC your name is Santi?
Dad: Santi's an old mate, you know him, he's Gabi's husband, and I know who MC is so I thought I'd fuck with him for a laugh.
MC: You made me think I was dating my half-sister!
Dad: HA I knew you were dating, see I told you I'd find out who you were dating Lexi.
Lexi: Shit.
Somehow i think yours is better and way more funny than what we will get :HideThePain:

sarfid

Apr 15, 2018
I played the game through other routes once again since yesterday's update... and in fact some things could happen in the next updates such as:
- Valeria/Zach romance patch
- Valeria/Zach/MC threesome for fun
- MC/Layla/Elena Threesome
- MC/Jasmine

And perhaps it could be added:

- MC/Layla/Sienna/Isaiah foursome

- MC/Layla/Valeria Threesome

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I played the game through other routes once again since yesterday's update... and in fact some things could happen in the next updates such as:
- MC/Jasmine

My man. Homie. Did you actually play the same game as us ?
Three and foursomes ? Zach romance path ? Layla & Val path :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
- MC/Jasmine

delusion

de·lu·sion dē-

: something that is falsely or delusively believed or
under the delusion that they will finish on schedule delusions of grandeur

psychology: a persistent false belief regarding the self or persons or objects outside the self that is maintained despite indisputable evidence to the contrary

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I posted this almost 2 years ago:
Is it already certain that Layla, Lexi and the MC have the same father?
The MC's life is so fucked up that I'm already saving myself for Val, I hope the DEV doesn't invent that she's some lost cousin of the MC, I'm already on my fourth route...
Unfortunately, even my interest in Val disappeared after the many changes that the game underwent in these two years.

DMoney1000

Jan 6, 2020
And again...in all the time Erynn has been in the MC's bedroom...why has she never said something like...hey...that's Alexis' dad....
It's the biggest criticism I've had of the game: the dev took the term "Intertwined" too literally, to the point where the connections become contrived. Basically, the connections are only revealed when it creates a conflict, and never before, no matter how much it doesn't seem to make sense.

It's a shame, too, because I think most of the characters are actually pretty decently written, and for the most part, they talk and act like people.

satoru99999

Aug 28, 2023
It's the biggest criticism I've had of the game: the dev took the term "Intertwined" too literally, to the point where the connections become contrived. Basically, the connections are only revealed when it creates a conflict, and never before, no matter how much it doesn't seem to make sense.

It's a shame, too, because I think most of the characters are actually pretty decently written, and for the most part, they talk and act like people.
Funniest part is if Santiago is the husband of Adriana and father of Alexis and Layla that means that Melissa and probably Emily always knew where he was and never bothered to tell Mc after he learned the truth.

Krepax

Aug 17, 2022
Nyx just dropped an interesting response on discord:
" None of your theories have been correct. Start thinking outside the box. "

Whatever this means, it's anyone guess...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MV_1999
Oct 10, 2022
Emily left Santiago before his birth. She got in contact again six years before the actual game time. That's why Andres left Emily. It's never mentioned when Santiago and Adriana met and since when they're a couple.
Trem, do I need to spell it out? I was referring to the whole ordeal. You know when his parents said you both too young to have a child either they don't know Santi has already a child namely Alexis or they are lying through their teeth to coerce Emily to have an abortion. Santi was absolutely okay to get back together with Emily at the pier until she dropped the bomb then he ran away. Not only that but he sent his parents. Was he already with Adriana at that point? Was he playing with Emily? Adriana was Emily's roommate and to some degree her friend. Santiago is an utter pig, absolute piece of shit. Wherever you pull this, you cannot make it right. I am sorry Trem, I like you and usually agree with you but not on this. Whatever timeline you put it on, if Santiago is Alexis bio-dad he was playing double, if not he left, ran away from MC to be a father for someone else. This is just Alexis front btw, there is no explanation for Layla also.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Nyx just dropped an interesting response on discord:
" None of your theories have been correct. Start thinking outside the box. "

Whatever this means, it's anyone guess...
Depends on what theories have come up on discord, I assume that someone has suggested Santi being their stepdad rather than real dad, also assume someone has suggested Santi isn't MC's dad after all, and I assume someone has suggested that there's two Santis.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes