Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
yeah it's pretty much mainly a Erynn update. if you miss the lewd scene you messed up and didn't have enough RP with her like I did my first time playing the update.
Yes, that's exactly it. As others have probably already mentioned, you need 58 points to get the full shower scene. However, there is one important thing that may matter a lot later on... During the shower scene, it is possible to "stop" or "continue". And here's the catch, if you "continue" you lose 4 points, and that might count a lot later. Because really, RP points make or break scenes in many cases.

Reactions: minibaer12

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Unfortunately, I can't understand your enthusiasm for Erynn. Especially since I played a certain constellation. I was on the Alexis, Layla and Erynn path. I wanted to know if Erynn behaves any differently when Alexis breaks with the MC. Yes, but not in the way I expected. There is no difference to the pure Erynn path. Guys, between Alexis' breakup and the petting scene with Erynn, Alexis and Erynn spoke again. You can't tell me Alexis didn't tell Erynn what the MC did to her and Layla. The whole petting scene now has such a bland aftertaste, as if Erynn was just waiting for Alexis to break with the MC. Since then, I've teased Erynn whenever I can. And what can I say, she endures EVERYTHING. It seems to me as if she is completely free of pain.
Honestly alot of my love from Erynn boils down to my personality being super understanding and forgiving / helps im a passive person as well. So cause of my personality I can look past alot of her bad behavior others don't like about her. But the main things I love about Erynn is how playful she is with the MC , as I find those scenes really wholesome and cute. Then I do like childhood friends as well as LI that have some kind of trauma or going through something and need help.

Yes, that's exactly it. As others have probably already mentioned, you need 58 points to get the full shower scene. However, there is one important thing that may matter a lot later on... During the shower scene, it is possible to "stop" or "continue". And here's the catch, if you "continue" you lose 4 points, and that might count a lot later. Because really, RP points make or break scenes in many cases.
o didn't know thanks I have no idea how to check the RP as I play or at least what mod it is. I was going to go with the continue option on my saves as I kind of like how it plays out more, how the MC apologizes and holds Erynn after she pushes him. I just find the way they were holding each other after the context of that version of the scene kind of sweet and cute to some extent.

Last edited:

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Honestly alot of my love from Erynn boils down to my personality being super understanding and forgiving / helps im a passive person as well. So cause of my personality I can look past alot of her bad behavior others don't like about her. But the main things I love about Erynn is how playful she is with the MC , as I find those scenes really wholesome and cute. Then I do like childhood friends as well as LI that have some kind of trauma or going through something and need help.
RESPECT

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
o didn't know thanks I have no idea how to check the RP as I play or at least what mod it is. I was going to go with the continue option on my saves as I kind of like how it plays out more, how the MC apologizes and holds Erynn after she pushes him. I just find the way they were holding each other after the context of that version of the scene kind of sweet and cute to some extent.
Yes, that's why I wrote that it's a trap... Because even though the scene ends cutely, and Erynn seems to forgive her, the points are still lost... And yes, many people would not be able to stop in such a situation, but the right decision is to "stop" , and then you can wash her cute breasts with animation... ;)

Reactions: Bnshy

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Yes, that's why I wrote that it's a trap... Because even though the scene ends cutely, and Erynn seems to forgive her, the points are still lost... And yes, many people would not be able to stop in such a situation, but the right decision is to "stop" , and then you can wash her cute breasts with animation... ;)
yeah I can see that for sure. I think for now when I do play this scene now I know this info I will play the variation I want then rollback and go with the stop when i want to get to the next scene lol. So thanks again

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
yeah I can see that for sure. I think for now when I do play this scene now I know this info I will play the variation I want then rollback and go with the stop when i want to get to the next scene lol. So thanks again
or you use the Cheat/Music MOD

• Hey there
Reactions: Maricel

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
It wasn't 10 minutes... unless you just skipped texts and jerked off I guess...

Come on, it was a short one, but it was fine, chill...
Yeah longer than 10 min, but if your not on the Erynn path/friends and not helping her with the blackmail crap (which is my default choice) there really isn't much update left.
But then, it was still longer then the last update were i had no Erynn/Alexis/Layla paths...

Mar 5, 2020
Personaly I Just display the variables on screen to see what each choice does. Just open the console (Shift+O on PC if you have debug mode enabled) and use
"watch variable_name" for example for Erynn you would use "watch Erynn_Points"
Screenshot 2024-02-20 133240.png
Unfortunately, it helps with the instant points, but you will never be sure the choice that removes the points will not set a variable that will grant you additional points later on.

Reactions: hastur9

BadMoonZ

Jul 21, 2023
Been replaying to set up my playthroughs to change a couple of things (Got playthroughs for Nikki, Lexi, Layla, Val and had one for Elena but I'm ignoring that until I see what happens there going forward). There are three things I do on every playthrough.

1. Make Melissa horny for MC
2. Pound the fuck out of Lakeyn
3. Always share my pancakes with Nikki

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes