Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I will have to say the only path i will probably be on is with Erin main now if they can live with that i can live with all of them, and do not ever say i never sacrificed anything for them.
my man As a fellow member of the Team Erynn club I'm with you there. The other girls are just secondary saves for me always have been since my first playthrough. This update was so good for Erynn probably one of my favorite ones in terms of Erynn content.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Is Val aware that MC was at the beach? I can't remember the conversation with Val after being at the beach, only when MC wasn't there.
Yeah of course... you interact with her on the beach too, except there's no longing looks... But yeah, Alexis still gets hit by the ball and all that... And then, at the park the MC asks what Val did at the beach, as if he hadn't been there... My guess of what happened is that Nyx created only the vanilla Layla path, but forgot that in the ASP you also go to beach...

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
only my first playthrough cause I didn't know any better then. Now my main save is a pure Erynn monk run. My MC only nuts from his right hand or Erynn's right hand. Gotta be faithful for my Goddess.
Same with each of my aves. Each girl, Cara, Nikki, Alexis, Lakeyn, Elena(Well, with Layla :( ) and my new Val save.(Yes, I've already restarted my saves. lol)

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Yeah no, I get that, I said as much... I'm talking about the Valeria dialogues at the park... they're wrong... you probably missed my earlier post, so it's fine, but yeah, I'm talking about those mistakes.
Yep, you're right. I mixed it up and didn't get you meant the Valeria dialogue. Looks like a variable isn't correct set. Happened Nyx in the restaurant dialogue between Ximena, Gabi, and MC, too. Nyx fixed it with the last bugfix.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
My route i have them all yes and now two more girls are added i must resist the temptation yeah right also no love for Brooke such a shame, also Erin yeah your mother is too hot i think i did not do much with Leyla she is dangerous tells everything to her sister.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now that i see i missed kinda 50 % of the scenes in game well i know what i am going to play today.

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2020
Is Val aware that MC was at the beach? I can't remember the conversation with Val after being at the beach, only when MC wasn't there.
She is playing football with Darryl and he throws the ball in Lexi's face if you are on the Lexi path. Not sure if this happens on any other path thoug many people seem to tell it happens also on the ASP path

You can get Val without being on the Alex path (my Val playthrough is proof of this). Also, we know she gets competitive and responds to peer pressure so the flirting with Daryll could have been a result of Tori.
The true Val path starts earlier that the Alexis Secret Path. In fact, I am pretty sure you cannot get anything with Valeria if you are on a pure Lexi path (i.e not pursuing anyone else)

Can you even pursue Valeria?
The start of Valeria's path, like Elena, is tied to the start of the Layla path. It starts at the Track and field camp if I remember well and you need to invest some points on Layla to get invited to the game night with the girls if I remember well (it's been a long time and I have separate path for each LI). Check the walkthrough in the OP of you want to find the start of the path. it is not updated to 0.12 but you can at lease find the start of the Val path in there.

eLzOBAS

Nov 13, 2018
my man As a fellow member of the Team Erynn club I'm with you there. The other girls are just secondary saves for me always have been since my first playthrough. This update was so good for Erynn probably one of my favorite ones in terms of Erynn content.
So 0.12.1 is a Erynn path update?, there are no changelog in version history so I thought there was no real change, gotta download and check myself

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
So 0.12.1 is a Erynn path update?, there are no changelog in version history so I thought there was no real change, gotta download and check myself
yeah it's pretty much mainly a Erynn update. if you miss the lewd scene you messed up and didn't have enough RP with her like I did my first time playing the update.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
only my first playthrough cause I didn't know any better then. Now my main save is a pure Erynn monk run. My MC only nuts from his right hand or Erynn's right hand. Gotta be faithful for my Goddess.
Unfortunately, I can't understand your enthusiasm for Erynn. Especially since I played a certain constellation. I was on the Alexis, Layla and Erynn path. I wanted to know if Erynn behaves any differently when Alexis breaks with the MC. Yes, but not in the way I expected. There is no difference to the pure Erynn path. Guys, between Alexis' breakup and the petting scene with Erynn, Alexis and Erynn spoke again. You can't tell me Alexis didn't tell Erynn what the MC did to her and Layla. The whole petting scene now has such a bland aftertaste, as if Erynn was just waiting for Alexis to break with the MC. Since then, I've teased Erynn whenever I can. And what can I say, she endures EVERYTHING. It seems to me as if she is completely free of pain.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Is there any chance of the new update coming to Mac
Nyx always releases on PC and Mac. That dude who leaked the game just don't gave a fuck about Mac users. So it's not here.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
yeah it's pretty much mainly a Erynn update. if you miss the lewd scene you messed up and didn't have enough RP with her like I did my first time playing the update.
Yes, that's exactly it. As others have probably already mentioned, you need 58 points to get the full shower scene. However, there is one important thing that may matter a lot later on... During the shower scene, it is possible to "stop" or "continue". And here's the catch, if you "continue" you lose 4 points, and that might count a lot later. Because really, RP points make or break scenes in many cases.

Reactions: minibaer12

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Unfortunately, I can't understand your enthusiasm for Erynn. Especially since I played a certain constellation. I was on the Alexis, Layla and Erynn path. I wanted to know if Erynn behaves any differently when Alexis breaks with the MC. Yes, but not in the way I expected. There is no difference to the pure Erynn path. Guys, between Alexis' breakup and the petting scene with Erynn, Alexis and Erynn spoke again. You can't tell me Alexis didn't tell Erynn what the MC did to her and Layla. The whole petting scene now has such a bland aftertaste, as if Erynn was just waiting for Alexis to break with the MC. Since then, I've teased Erynn whenever I can. And what can I say, she endures EVERYTHING. It seems to me as if she is completely free of pain.
Honestly alot of my love from Erynn boils down to my personality being super understanding and forgiving / helps im a passive person as well. So cause of my personality I can look past alot of her bad behavior others don't like about her. But the main things I love about Erynn is how playful she is with the MC , as I find those scenes really wholesome and cute. Then I do like childhood friends as well as LI that have some kind of trauma or going through something and need help.

Yes, that's exactly it. As others have probably already mentioned, you need 58 points to get the full shower scene. However, there is one important thing that may matter a lot later on... During the shower scene, it is possible to "stop" or "continue". And here's the catch, if you "continue" you lose 4 points, and that might count a lot later. Because really, RP points make or break scenes in many cases.
o didn't know thanks I have no idea how to check the RP as I play or at least what mod it is. I was going to go with the continue option on my saves as I kind of like how it plays out more, how the MC apologizes and holds Erynn after she pushes him. I just find the way they were holding each other after the context of that version of the scene kind of sweet and cute to some extent.

Last edited:

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Honestly alot of my love from Erynn boils down to my personality being super understanding and forgiving / helps im a passive person as well. So cause of my personality I can look past alot of her bad behavior others don't like about her. But the main things I love about Erynn is how playful she is with the MC , as I find those scenes really wholesome and cute. Then I do like childhood friends as well as LI that have some kind of trauma or going through something and need help.
RESPECT

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
o didn't know thanks I have no idea how to check the RP as I play or at least what mod it is. I was going to go with the continue option on my saves as I kind of like how it plays out more, how the MC apologizes and holds Erynn after she pushes him. I just find the way they were holding each other after the context of that version of the scene kind of sweet and cute to some extent.
Yes, that's why I wrote that it's a trap... Because even though the scene ends cutely, and Erynn seems to forgive her, the points are still lost... And yes, many people would not be able to stop in such a situation, but the right decision is to "stop" , and then you can wash her cute breasts with animation... ;)

Reactions: Bnshy

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Yes, that's why I wrote that it's a trap... Because even though the scene ends cutely, and Erynn seems to forgive her, the points are still lost... And yes, many people would not be able to stop in such a situation, but the right decision is to "stop" , and then you can wash her cute breasts with animation... ;)
yeah I can see that for sure. I think for now when I do play this scene now I know this info I will play the variation I want then rollback and go with the stop when i want to get to the next scene lol. So thanks again

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes