Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
This is just my opinion, this is bad writing on this route...
So do you know how this path works out? If not, why is it bad writing then?

Once everyone starts talkin about all the different routes and how it's bad writin, hopefully they'll put two and two together and realize that isn't the case. Nyx is sabotagin the game now.
It's not "everyone". Just a few, and if you read what the say, you can see they didn't even get the story and missed essential plot points as if they're just skipping through the most scenes. And then there're the whiny dudes who didn't get in their head that there'll be no incest and cry about it. Ah, and don't forget those guys who're always talking about "Nyx is creating more drama" and forget about that this game is literally named "Intertwined".

And for the sabotagin... well, that's like your opinion, man. If this game isn't your bottle of beer it's okay. But why being so bitchy about it? And why don't you talk to Nyx about your concerns? As far as I know she has never eaten one who had critisized her.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Crying is a broken scene. And that's exactly what I'm talking about, at this point MC shouldn't be telling Elena's name on this secret route if she wants Lexi. But that would have really been too much text transcription. Nyx is really starting to get a little lost in the story, and we haven't had an update on Nikki and Cara... In fact, two potential pussies in the story (Ximena and Gianna)
If you broke up with Layla in the last episode then the only reason in MC's mind is Elena. You might not be wanting Elena but the way you've played the game then MC is wanting Elena, that's not a problem with Nyx's writing, that's you getting too close to Elena when you didn't want her on that route. On the ASR MC is still oblivious to Alexis wanting him and because he had been pursuing her sister up until the last update hadn't been looking at Alexis that way other than acknowledging to himself that she's attractive.

Nikki and Cara are not living in the same town, there are going to be updates where they don't feature, that's to be expected. There's been no indication that Ximenia and Gianna are even going to be available. Ximenia is all but confirmed to be Val's mom and so she knows that her daughter is attracted to the MC, if we consider Adrianna in the same position, she's shown no interest in being with MC at all.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

It's not "everyone". Just a few, and if you read what the say, you can see they didn't even get the story and missed essential plot points as if they're just skipping through the most scenes. And then there're the whiny dudes who didn't get in there head that there'll be no incest and cry about it. Ah, and don't forget those guys who're always talking about "Nyx is creating more drama" and forget about that this game is literally named "Intertwined".

And for the sabotagin... well, that's like your opinion, man. If this game isn't your bottle of beer it's okay. But why being so bitchy about it? And why don't you talk to Nyx about your concerns? As far as I know she has never eaten one who had critisized her.
That's so funny. I'm here to stir the shit and apparently you stepped in it. :ROFLMAO: If Nyx can tease the incest folks, I see it as my duty to tease the I love Nyx folks. Nyx does love her drama, you can't deny that. So, she will continue creatin drama to stir the shit and I'll continue creatin my drama and stirrin that shit also. Fair play I say. :LOL:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
If you broke up with Layla in the last episode then the only reason in MC's mind is Elena. You might not be wanting Elena but the way you've played the game then MC is wanting Elena, that's not a problem with Nyx's writing, that's you getting too close to Elena when you didn't want her on that route. On the ASR MC is still oblivious to Alexis wanting him and because he had been pursuing her sister up until the last update hadn't been looking at Alexis that way other than acknowledging to himself that she's attractive.

Nikki and Cara are not living in the same town, there are going to be updates where they don't feature, that's to be expected. There's been no indication that Ximenia and Gianna are even going to be available. Ximenia is all but confirmed to be Val's mom and so she knows that her daughter is attracted to the MC, if we consider Adrianna in the same position, she's shown no interest in being with MC at all.
My answer to your first sentence: it's true, in the normal Layla route, only Elena is in MC's mind... However, according to my opinion, in ASR, Alex is already there, and maybe even Iris, since we know that they had a common past, and if if you play then you can even have sex with him on the beach... In fact, Iris still likes MC... I know Nikki and Cara live elsewhere, I only mentioned them because there will definitely be some problem with them too, since this game will be a real drama. ..I would give the last two girls a small chance, just to make the story more exciting...

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I mean, I don't agree with that dude, but to be fair, the ASP does actually have issues... which hopefully Nyx is aware of, so she can patch them... and yes, that's technically bad writing, since she fucked up the script.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I'm here to stir the shit
In other words you want to piss off the people here who just want to talk about the game in peace. How honorably.

I mean, I don't agree with that dude, but to be fair, the ASP does actually have issues... which hopefully Nyx is aware of, so she can patch them... and yes, that's technically bad writing, since she fucked up the script.
No, you just didn't understood what the Secret Path is. It's not about MC trying to get Alexis. It's about Alexis who developed a crush on MC encouraged by Erynn. MC isn't aware about it. She's just Layla's sister, Iris' roomie and Erynn's best friend for him. Nothing more on this route. On this route MC is involved with Layla or Elena. Alexis isn't on his mind.

How do you know what's supposed to be the outcoming of this route? How do you know what way this route will go? Maybe this path shouldn't even lead to anything and just adds up a little sister jealousy. We all can't know, because we all don't know what Nyx planned. We only know about this path because it's easy to decompile Ren'Py and everyone can read the script. But the script is only telling us how a dev works. It tells us nothing about the stories. As a dev you have to set variables if you want a choice and branch based game, otherwise you got just a kinetic novel. The secret path is just variables to make the player see different scenes. That's what variables in Ren'Py for.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
In other words you want to piss off the people here who just want to talk about the game in peace. How honorably.
Posted my reply to you in a different game thread. :ROFLMAO: But I will say that I like the game, never said I didn't. But if it's not ok for me to stir the shit, then it's not ok for you or Nyx's other fanbois to stir the shit. I'm done with this argument anyway. Have an amazin morning/day/night whichever it is where you are.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Now I really wish this was a harem game. I want both Nikki and Cara. It's so difficult to only have to pick one.
Well, this is a drama game, in the style of reality, there can be no harem to speak of. Moreover, I myself am a fan of the harem. but games don’t always have to be a harem, it’s like life experience Can’t sit on two chairs.” :WeSmart:

Reactions: Jerk-man

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
No, you just didn't understood what the Secret Path is. It's not about MC trying to get Alexis. It's about Alexis who developed a crush on MC encouraged by Erynn.
Yeah no, I get that, I said as much... I'm talking about the Valeria dialogues at the park... they're wrong... you probably missed my earlier post, so it's fine, but yeah, I'm talking about those mistakes.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Yeah no, I get that, I said as much... I'm talking about the Valeria dialogues at the park... they're wrong... you probably missed my earlier post, so it's fine, but yeah, I'm talking about those mistakes.
I haven't done the ASR with Val as a potential LI, does she still tell you to break up with Lexi before she'll do anything with you?

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I haven't done the ASR with Val as a potential LI, does she still tell you to break up with Lexi before she'll do anything with you?
No because the ASP is a Layla path, so there's no Val romance... the thing is, on the ASP you DO go to the beach, however, when you meet her at the park the conversation goes as if you hadn't gone to the beach, which I'm assuming is the normal Layla path. The dialogues are wrong, she probably forgot to add dialogues for the ASP.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Well, this is a drama game, in the style of reality, there can be no harem to speak of. Moreover, I myself am a fan of the harem. but games don’t always have to be a harem, it’s like life experience Can’t sit on two chairs.” :WeSmart:
True. I have played other games that didn't have a harem path. They are my weakness though.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
You can watch me catch all the girls, dump'em onto you and leave. :ROFLMAO:
Do you want to blame the whole harem on me because I mentioned “Can’t sit two chairs?” no no, that won't work. you invited me to the club and we'll give the girls a hot night. You can’t escape so easily, who knows, I can even hook a MILF and send her to you :LOL: :coffee:

Reactions: Jerk-man
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes