misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
But we don't actually know IF she was talking to Navarro... Gabby IS married, she was probably talking to her husband, whoever that is (maybe the other white haired dude at the competition).
I wonder what her husband thinks of his wife proudly hanging up her photo with another man in their apartment. :LOL:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I think I found a line of thought that makes no sense to me... I broke up with Layla in Alex's secret route, at first I thought it was an opportunity to open up the relationship with Alex... However, in this update the dialogue between MC and Alex in the bar is meaningless.. .If I want something from Alex, why is MC so stupid as to tell him about his feelings for Elena? Bullshit, he's speaking against himself... He should have lied, and time will tell which girl comes first...
This is just my opinion, this is bad writing on this route... :unsure:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I think I found a line of thought that makes no sense to me... I broke up with Layla in Alex's secret route, at first I thought it was an opportunity to open up the relationship with Alex... However, in this update the dialogue between MC and Alex in the bar is meaningless.. .If I want something from Alex, why is MC so stupid as to tell him about his feelings for Elena? Bullshit, he's speaking against himself... He should have lied, and time will tell which girl comes first...
But isn't MC still a bit oblivious on the ASR? If you're on the Elena route as well as the ASR it would make sense for him to be thinking about Elena rather than Lexi at this stage.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
But isn't MC still a bit oblivious on the ASR? If you're on the Elena route as well as the ASR it would make sense for him to be thinking about Elena rather than Lexi at this stage.
Indeed, it's Alexis who's falling for the MC, not the other way around...

But still, that path needs fixes, like I said, the dialogues with Val in the park make no sense...

SK_007

Aug 10, 2022
Got really excited upon knowing that update has finally been released but when i went to download it i was disappointed coz the update has been released only for PC.

I am a MAC user so any idea when/if an update for MAC will be relased?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
As I said, Nyx is killin her game. Once everyone starts talkin about all the different routes and how it's bad writin, hopefully they'll put two and two together and realize that isn't the case. Nyx is sabotagin the game now.

Reactions: MrD812

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Got really excited upon knowing that update has finally been released but when i went to download it i was disappointed coz the update has been released only for PC.

I am a MAC user so any idea when/if an update for MAC will be relased?
when some1 makes it, it's not that hard. even you could do it since interweb has instructions.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
As I said, Nyx is killin her game. Once everyone starts talkin about all the different routes and how it's bad writin, hopefully they'll put two and two together and realize that isn't the case. Nyx is sabotagin the game now.
thankfully I can't tell the difference between good and bad writing 99% of the time. I'm actually serious not joking on that. I think it's mainly do to me playing my games in the moment and taking the context of the dialogue and scene in the moment and not really thinking about the whole picture to often. Since im just enjoying whatever game im playing to much to think of such things.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I'm not thinking about Elena at all... I think this route is about Erynn bringing MC and Alex together... I don't want Elena, I want Alex... Elena's name is here in this breakup scene because Nyx didn't want to overwrite it also this text (and it would have been reasonable) Besides, Layla didn't tell Alex Elena's name, so MC could have easily listened... If Alex finds out Elena's name, then MC could say that he didn't tell Layla Alex's name on purpose, because then he would hate his sister... Alex would have understood and accepted this... However, now he is angry with MC, and he also knows about Elena... This path is getting confusing, of course Nyx is not paying attention to this path... (sorry for my english)

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I'm not thinking about Elena at all... I think this route is about Erynn bringing MC and Alex together... I don't want Elena, I want Alex... Elena's name is here in this breakup scene because Nyx didn't want to overwrite it also this text (and it would have been reasonable) Besides, Layla didn't tell Alex Elena's name, so MC could have easily listened... If Alex finds out Elena's name, then MC could say that he didn't tell Layla Alex's name on purpose, because then he would hate his sister... Alex would have understood and accepted this... However, now he is angry with MC, and he also knows about Elena... This path is getting confusing, of course Nyx is not paying attention to this path... (sorry for my english)
At what point did you end it with Layla? If it was just before taking her virginity then the only break up reason there is Elena. I can't think of another break up point with Layla from where the ASR kicks in (the hot tub scene with Layla becoming photos with Erynn and Lexi).

Reactions: Maviarab

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
You guys make me want to play the ASR but trying to save that save for last or near last anyhow or for the next update.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
At what point did you end it with Layla? If it was just before taking her virginity then the only break up reason there is Elena. I can't think of another break up point with Layla from where the ASR kicks in (the hot tub scene with Layla becoming photos with Erynn and Lexi).
Crying is a broken scene. And that's exactly what I'm talking about, at this point MC shouldn't be telling Elena's name on this secret route if she wants Lexi. But that would have really been too much text transcription. Nyx is really starting to get a little lost in the story, and we haven't had an update on Nikki and Cara... In fact, two potential pussies in the story (Ximena and Gianna)

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes