Aug 29, 2023
So some of you might remember my previous advocacy for monogamous paths thru the game. Well, I just opened my Nikki path to play through episode 12, and… hey look, there’s Erynn in the MC’s bed! And she wants to have a sexy handsy shower with him!

Whoops; guess I didn’t create a monogamous Nikki path. Well shit. Now I gotta make one from scratch.

Because yes, you can have paths where you’re focused on one particular girl… with Erynn on the side. You can fuck Nikki, Cara, Layla, or Gabi; or pursue Valeria; and also do hand stuff with Erynn.

Can’t with Alexis. Because she and Erynn talk, and she’ll find out, and righteously dump your MC’s cheating ass.

I figure it’s only a matter of time before word gets back to your non-Erynn LI, and the game doesn’t usually let you break up with anyone unless you do something massively assholic. Best to just never start anything with Erynn. Treat her like a sister. A hot, nubile sister who always wants to cuddle and can’t keep her tits covered, but still.

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
And what didn't you understand this time? Do you need a picture or a flow chart or something? :rolleyes:
No, but you obviously do, so I'll type...real...slow for you to understand.

The vast majority of countries around the world...and certainly, 100% Patreon's ToS...adopted..marriage..step..is incest, so...and read...real...carefully..

There...is...no...in-cest...in...this...story....

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
But then why take said framed picture down and act weird....
Oh I just thought of something else too, Gabby just started to tutor Layla at home (and she knows MC & Layla are classmates and friends/more), that might also be why she took down the picture... it'd be a bit weird if your teacher had a huge ass photo of her and your "dad"... that might also be a reason to take down the picture.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
No, but you obviously do, so I'll type...real...slow for you to understand.

The vast majority of countries around the world...and certainly, 100% Patreon's ToS...adopted..marriage..step..is incest, so...and read...real...carefully..

There...is...no...in-cest...in...this...story....
Are you stupid??? She already did the same thing with Nikki & Cara and "got away with it"... I mean, sure, they (Andres and their mom) never got married, but were going to and were engaged and that was like a massive plot point with Nikki & Cara... and, no, it's not incest in any shape or form...

Santiago is NOT blood-related to Alexis & Layla, there's nothing incestous there... Also, don't make me laugh with the Patreon TOS bullshit... Soooo many games that get away with soooo much more... Or what, has Chasing Sunsets been removed or something?

Shit man, Santiago's not even the MC's legal father... he's his biological dad, yes, but Andres is his legal father. MC is sooo many steps removed from Alexis/Layla that they might as well be from different planets at this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: jimbro

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
even if he is the step father I think it might still be a grey area for patron but since Nyx apparently talked to patron a few times before moving forward I think everything will be fine

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Are you stupid??? She already did the same thing with Nikki & Cara and got away with it... I mean, sure, they never got married, but were going to and were engaged and that was like a massive plot point with Nikki & Cara... and, no, it's not incest in any shape or form...

Santiago is NOT blood-related to Alexis & Layla, there's nothing incestous there... Also, doin't make me laugh with the Patreon TOS bullshit... Soooo many games that get away with soooo much more... Or what, has Chasing Sunsets been removed or something?

Shit man, Santiago's not even the MC's legal father... he's his biological dad, yes, but Andres is his legal father. MC is sooo many steps removed from Alexis/Layla that they might be from different planets at this point.
Why do you think the Andres marriage didn't go ahead? Even though Andres isn't blood-related to MC or Nikki/Cara as he's MC's adoptive father if he became Nikki's/Cara's stepfather then they would become off-limits, as stated in the game, which is why Nyx suddenly decided to make him a cheater even though that was totally against his characterisation to that point, my guess is that the Patreon mods she had been in contact with told her that if the marriage went ahead then she'd be breaking the ToS.

I haven't played CS in a while (got pissed off that the best potential LI in the game wasn't an LI) but don't they have some cloning bullshit going on so the MC isn't related to either LI, and the relationship with stepsister only started when both parents were dead which might help with Patreon's ToS.

Reactions: Maviarab

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
even if he is the step father I think it might still be a grey area for patron but since Nyx apparently talked to patron a few times before moving forward I think everything will be fine
Well that has the easiest fix ever, just have Adriana and Santiago be a long-time couple, but just not married legally, and there you go... Not that it would be necessary, but sure...

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Are you stupid??? She already did the same thing with Nikki & Cara and "got away with it"... I mean, sure, they (Andres and their mom) never got married, but were going to and were engaged and that was like a massive plot point with Nikki & Cara... and, no, it's not incest in any shape or form...

Santiago is NOT blood-related to Alexis & Layla, there's nothing incestous there... Also, don't make me laugh with the Patreon TOS bullshit... Soooo many games that get away with soooo much more... Or what, has Chasing Sunsets been removed or something?

Shit man, Santiago's not even the MC's legal father... he's his biological dad, yes, but Andres is his legal father. MC is sooo many steps removed from Alexis/Layla that they might as well be from different planets at this point.
Kind of right and kind of wrong. Patreon doesn't care whether it's step, adopted, half or full. To them and the CC companies, it's still incest. There was dev recently who had added incest RP and some lil twat reported it and the dev was basically forced to remove it.

But, in my own personal opinion, incest is fully blood related. The rest isn't. Which doesn't matter in the long run.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I haven't played CS in a while (got pissed off that the best potential LI in the game wasn't an LI) but don't they have some cloning bullshit going on so the MC isn't related to either LI, and the relationship with stepsister only started when both parents were dead which might help with Patreon's ToS.
Well, the loophole in CS is that the parents never got married (IIRC) so they're technically not legal step-siblings, even though they grew up together and all that jazz...

So yeah, again, just have Santiago and Adriana not legally married, but just living together for 15+ years, and there you go... legalities and technicalities fixed. And btw, considering neither Adrianna or Layla/Alexis have the Navarro surname, that's probably the case already... my point being is that Santiago is their "step dad" only in affective terms, he probably didn't adopt them legally...

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Kind of right and kind of wrong. Patreon doesn't care whether it's step, adopted, half or full. To them and the CC companies, it's still incest. There was dev recently who had added incest RP and some lil twat reported it and the dev was basically forced to remove it.

But, in my own personal opinion, incest is fully blood related. The rest isn't. Which doesn't matter in the long run.
Patreon is a fickle bitch... but one thing is for certain, if the game hasn't been taken down for the MC/Iris thing, I doubt Santiago being Layla/Alexis' step dad would do it... The MC/Iris thing is sooo much worse.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Well, the loophole in CS is that the parents never got married (IIRC) so they're technically not legal step-siblings, even though they grew up together and all that jazz...

So yeah, again, just have Santiago and Adriana not legally married, but just living together for 15+ years, and there you go... legalities and technicalities fixed. And btw, considering neither Adrianna or Layla/Alexis have the Navarro surname, that's probably the case already... my point being is that Santiago is their "step dad" only in affective terms, he probably didn't adopt them legally...
Doesn't explain a lot of other things. Emily would've said something. There's no way she doesn't know that Adrianna and Santi are together if they are, she would have said something about him dating Alexis. Santi has also spent a lot of the last 15 years out of town, not sure kids he's not the real/adoptive father to would call him dad if he's just their mother's boyfriend they see occasionally, Santi didn't even want his own child 18 years ago but within 2-3 years was willing to get with a girl who already had two kids?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So Alexis & Layla are MC's step-sister, Erynn and Iris are possibly step-sisters as well through John, and John is going out with main character's mother, is there even a potential love interest left for main character who is not related to him
nikki or cora and gabi and maybe 1-2 others (besides sha'carri).

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
nikki or cora and gabi and maybe 1-2 others (besides sha'carri).
Sha'Carri is actually our auntie. :ROFLMAO:

All the torrents I find are for the previous update. Can you link me the current one please
Intertwined-0.12.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022

Im pretty sure they got married (on tonalu, we even saw parts of it), otherwise the whole inheritance would be way more easy (mc inherits from mom, jaye from her dad) instead of shared wealth.

The loophole was the parents being dead when the relationship started and nowadays by science mumbo jumbo and researchers fucking up.

But yeah i think Adrianna and Santi are maybe simply not married too

Whats confusing when Adrianna talks to her husband at the night in the kitchen, he says something like they should try again as they always wanted three kids .. which really didnt sounded like them being adopted .. so i dont know

Reactions: vireker

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Doesn't explain a lot of other things. Emily would've said something. There's no way she doesn't know that Adrianna and Santi are together if they are, she would have said something about him dating Alexis. Santi has also spent a lot of the last 15 years out of town, not sure kids he's not the real/adoptive father to would call him dad if he's just their mother's boyfriend they see occasionally, Santi didn't even want his own child 18 years ago but within 2-3 years was willing to get with a girl who already had two kids?
Well yeah, that's more the issue here... Like I said in a previous post, some of the writing concerning that is an issue... I mean, Nyx can always go back and clean it up later, but right now it doesn't make sense that Emily wouldn't say shit about it, specially on the Alexis path.

Navarro going out of town frequently doesn't mean much tho, he could still have been present enough for them throughout the years to the point where they see him as their dad... that's not an uncommon ocurrence... so I don't see that as a huge problem... but sure, it could also do with some narrative touch ups.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes