hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
"Entanglement" is mentioned so often in the game, i wonder if there is any real life show its based on (since other media like games The Witcher exist IRL)?

Reactions: mnotwoke

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
"Entanglement" is mentioned so often in the game, i wonder if there is any real life show its based on (since other media like games The Witcher exist IRL)?
if you mean the game, probably every soap opera in existence, whole game is playing out like one

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So Alexis & Layla are MC's step-sister, Erynn and Iris are possibly step-sisters as well through John, and John is going out with main character's mother, is there even a potential love interest left for main character who is not related to him
Erynn and Iris are most likely actually sisters.

half-sisters, not step. But it's extremely likely that Nyx is fucking with us, if MC was related to the girls he is banging they'd throw her ass out of patreon.
Well if you were gonna do it, do when the game is almost over and go out in a blaze of glory.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bombmaster

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
my only thought now is if this update was so good i can not wait to go to the beach but on another note Erin problem needs some fixing that dude pushing people i wanted to go and break him but then i hate logic but for some reason i was thinking if you help her romeo you make problems for your friend and his daughter man i hate this.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
my only thought now is if this update was so good i can not wait to go to the beach but on another note Erin problem needs some fixing that dude pushing people i wanted to go and break him but then i hate logic but for some reason i was thinking if you help her romeo you make problems for your friend and his daughter man i hate this.
I think she will milk the whole Erynn situation for at least 2 more years :ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Ever since I played the update I honestly cant stop thinking about it. very few games get this reaction from me another reason why this is my #1 AVN. I honestly got the same reaction from my first playthrough (10.5) , the last update and now this one.

Honestly this update made me like Erynn more and I was already really into Erynn since I consider her tied with another LI for 1st across all AVN's LI on my personal list.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Erynn and Iris are most likely actually sisters.

Well if you were gonna do it, do when the game is almost over and go out in a blaze of glory.
A good soap opera only delivers on the last week, nyx is trolling with cest bait and preggo dream. As some vocal detractors bash her plot, is like a hot cheeto you can't stop eating,cursing that is making your fingers dirty.

• Yay, new update!

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
nope but almost he gets a Handy from her in the update. During the scene he was close to sticking it in. Was still a pretty hot scene imo
If you only almost got a handy then you didn't have enough Erynn points, you get the full handy but she stops it going any further before you can give her cunnilingus.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
nope but almost he gets a Handy from her in the update. During the scene he was close to sticking it in. Was still a pretty hot scene imo
I still don't think the next update will be the one where it happens. I mean we got to fuck Layla before her, wouldn't have expected that at the game start and how hung-up Erynn is on the MC.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
If you only almost got a handy then you didn't have enough Erynn points, you get the full handy but she stops it going any further before you can give her cunnilingus.
o I meant he almost stuck it in her when he jumped on him during the full scene

I still don't think the next update will be the one where it happens. I mean we got to fuck Layla before her, wouldn't have expected that at the game start and how hung-up Erynn is on the MC.
Me either. I do think the shower handy more or less just teased us that we might get a full scene but we won't but I think if we get a scene it will be a BJ

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I was slightly sure that Lexi's father would be MC's father.
Now my doubt is:
Since Lexi is older than MC, was he already Lexi's father before he had MC, and then he went back to his wife to have Layla?

Questions, Questions and no answer.
bruuuh.... for fuck's sake, they all have different surnames... Adrianna Moore, Layla & Alexis Monroe and Santiago Navarro... can you really not put 1+1 together? I mean, we all know the MC is pretty dense, but like, you don't have to immerse THAT much... :ROFLMAO:

Alexis & Layla's dad is someone named Monroe... There's no blood relation between them and the MC or Navarro for that matter (It's literally the same situation as with Nikki & Cara, no one is blood related).

Now, the pretty silly/stupid thing here is that Emily NEVER says anything to the MC, even though she nows very well who Adrianna & her daughters are... I mean, she HAS to know who she's married to, no? Both Adrianna and Santiago are pretty public figures too, it's not like they're hermits living in a cave.

Last edited:
Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Now, the pretty silly/stupid thing here is that Emily NEVER says anything to the MC, even though she nows very well who Adrianna & her daughters are... I mean, she HAS to know who she's married to, no?
Yeah this was one thing I did think was strange to. Cause during a conversation she mentioned how our father is back in town if we want to meet him. But the way the dialogue was written to me felt like he was gone for years or something. But if he is the father of Lexi and Layla. How did Emily never know cause Alexis went to Erynn's alot growing up so she sure had to find out one of the times she got picked up or dropped off by Adrianna or her husband. Or had some encounter with her since they mention they eat at her restaurant all the time.

Reactions: Maviarab
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes