hastur9

Nov 30, 2018
So say Santi is MC's dad, is it not a little weird that Adrianna, who was the college roommate ended up marrying him? I suppose its possible she did not know who the father was but would that not cause issues with them being as friendly as they are? I also do not believe Santi is the biological father of Lexi/Layla there is no trace of Hispanic ethnicity in either girl and that seems to be something Nyx pays attention to.

Reactions: mnotwoke

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So say Santi is MC's dad, is it not a little weird that Adrianna, who was the college roommate ended up marrying him? I suppose its possible she did not know who the father was but would that not cause issues with them being as friendly as they are? I also do not believe Santi is the biological father of Lexi/Layla there is no trace of Hispanic ethnicity in either girl and that seems to be something Nyx pays attention to.
well nyx is cooking something but we don't know what.

Dang. This game is missing 3 very important tags. Incest, harem and pregnancy. Might still give it a go.
harem no, incest (mostly no), pregnancy possible even mc and girls are late teens or early 20s.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
well nyx is cooking something but we don't know what.

harem no, incest (mostly no), pregnancy possible even mc and girls are late teens or early 20s.
MC, Layla, Elena etc are all 18 (in reality, they are a few months tops from finishing high school). This in itself makes it very icky regards to Patreon. Erynn and Lexi are 21 going on 22 and in college.

Just another (dumb VN plot) where they want a high school setting with characters that should have already left high school lol. Not the first and surely won't be the last.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
MC, Layla, Elena etc are all 18 (in reality, they are a few months tops from finishing high school). This in itself makes it very icky regards to Patreon.
yeah but at least they look older than high school girls on other game.

Reactions: BenMeiffert

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
MC, Layla, Elena etc are all 18 (in reality, they are a few months tops from finishing high school). This in itself makes it very icky regards to Patreon. Erynn and Lexi are 21 going on 22 and in college.

Just another (dumb VN plot) where they want a high school setting with characters that should have already left high school lol. Not the first and surely won't be the last.
She seems to have got away with the flashback scenes with Iris, that could have got her kicked off Patreon (it did get it banned from the AVN subreddit).

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
She seems to have got away with the flashback scenes with Iris, that could have got her kicked off Patreon (it did get it banned from the AVN subreddit).
Indeed. She is walking a very, very fine line in what she is doing/portraying. That's not even getting into her drowning herself under her own convulated story that imo, she is struggling to write herself out of.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
After getting to the track competition I noticed another thing that makes the whole Navarro being Adrianna's husband thing not add up. He is visibly angry about Zach picking up Val and asks if she's ok, to which she replies "yes!" without looking back as she storms off. Why would Layla/Lexi's dad be angry about a guy he doesn't know, picking up a girl he doesn't know and make a point of asking after her when she gets angry and storms off?
Because Zach acted as an asshole, stepped over several boundaries, and wasn't accepting several "No"s. That was harassment from Zach. Every witness should have stepped in. Navarro was just the fastest in reaction. Everyone, who's not a complete idiot, could see what happened. Even strangers. Navarro's behavior towards Zach says nothing about knowledges or relationships.

Reactions: Miyocoshi

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea if it had been last summer then it'd been fine mostly but not few years ago when mc was on mid teens.

Reactions: Stingus

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
With the way they talk to Santiago their dad must be completely out of the picture, deceased, not someone who they visit from time to time... Santiago is the person who raised them, and he is the father they know and they refer to him as such, no need to qualify anything.
The dialogue Layla has in the park about how her dad used to play baskeball and football matches perfectly to what Santiago says in the bar.
Same thing with Alexis saying her dad is famous and recognizable.

And yeah the girls use Monroe, which isn't the name their mom uses (Principal Moore) and Santiago of course is Navarro.
A professional sports player is famous and recognizable, an agent of a professional sports player is not.

Yep.

After getting to the track competition I noticed another thing that makes the whole Navarro being Adrianna's husband thing not add up. He is visibly angry about Zach picking up Val and asks if she's ok, to which she replies "yes!" without looking back as she storms off. Why would Layla/Lexi's dad be angry about a guy he doesn't know, picking up a girl he doesn't know and make a point of asking after her when she gets angry and storms off? He would have no way of knowing the situation between Zach and Val until after Val shouts at Zach, but he's clearly not happy about it and is ignoring Sharri (who he was trying to be an agent for) to focus on something that hasn't happened yet. He's angry about seeing Zach pick Val up, before Val gets angry at Zach.
This, too. But see below.

I think it's more likely that Alexis was saying "he's my dad's best friend" but the conversation gets cut off by the order of two beers
I now think this is the most plausible explanation. So we can go back to the original theory that Enzo Monroe and Santiago Navarro are best friends, Gabi is (was, now that she doesn't want Ximena to even mention him) romantically involved with Santiago.

Also, I'll admit I might be wrong about Ximena/Valeria connection. Ximena's and the MC's reaction to seeing each other are dependent on flag "Valeria_Friends", which implies they have seen one another if you were on Valeria's path. But this would mean she's at least 36, older than Gabi, and she looks younger: "How old is she? Late 20s, early 30s? Doesn't she look too young to play that role?"

This would also explain Valeria's reaction to Navarro. Even if he's not her dad, she still knows him as her mom's(?) BFF's husband(?).

Also, what does Valeria mean when she says, "I don't wanna end up like... Never mind."? Who does she have in mind? Gabi? Ximena?

Maybe it's a red herring to throw us off. After all, the MC couldn't have really recognized her, Val's mom was wearing sunglasses and sitting inside a car. She actually thinks that because he looks like Santiago, he thinks that because he actually saw her on a magazine cover.

Aug 5, 2017
So Alexis & Layla are MC's step-sister, Erynn and Iris are possibly step-sisters as well through John, and John is going out with main character's mother, is there even a potential love interest left for main character who is not related to him

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Man i love this game the last update was so fun it made my entire day great also the story made me laugh which is a rare thing in any modern games i do not even care about the plot when you have an mc so i guess if you visit my mom i should call you mommy also ha ha ha then the stuff with Erin i take a lot of showers sometimes even three showers a day awesome.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: yalpha and mnotwoke

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So Alexis & Layla are MC's step-sister, Erynn and Iris are possibly step-sisters as well through John, and John is going out with main character's mother, is there even a potential love interest left for main character who is not related to him
No, because step- would also be a complete violation of Patreons rules (and most countries laws). So no. Also, Nyx (if you believe anything she says) has said that whatever theories are floating around are all wrong.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
half-sisters, not step. But it's extremely likely that Nyx is fucking with us, if MC was related to the girls he is banging they'd throw her ass out of patreon.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes